How to become unroastable? (No facial flaws psl 8.5)

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
What facial features do you need to become unroastable? Say you're psl 8.5 with all psl features and no psl flaws. (Hunter eyes, fwhr, chin, maxilla, jaw etc.) Can you still be roasted in a roast battle even though your face is scientifically perfect with no flaws?

to become unroastable you need to have good comebacks so people wont fuck with you

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Norwooder, Deleted member 3701 and 3 others
just threaten with violence and no one will roast you

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp
U gotta be very good at flaming people to have people be scared to roast you. Thus you’ve become unroastable.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
They both have receding hairlines. Meeks has a receding chin and shitty eyebrows.
Damn bro. You would get on his head. I want to become unroastable. I got great eyebrows, eye area and chin tbh. And great maxilla and lips. I look a little gay though

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
- forward grown maxilla
- hunter eyes
- nw0-nw1 hairline
- strong jawline
- visible cheekbones
- above 5’11 in height
- reasonably fit
- Good frame

No one will be able to roast you if you have these traits. However, you can just become good at roasting to become unroastable

- forward grown maxilla
- hunter eyes
- nw0-nw1 hairline
- strong jawline
- visible cheekbones
- above 5’11 in height
- reasonably fit
- Good frame

No one will be able to roast you if you have these traits. However, you can just become good at roasting to become unroastable
>above 5'11 in height
jfl this is manlet tier

cucks will still try and roast you past psl 6. emphasis on TRY. they will be pissweak gay insults. and women roasting will be either nichewhores or rejected by you

>above 5'11 in height
jfl this is manlet tier
5’11 is above average height in nearly every western country apart from the Netherlands and maybe Germany.

Being above that (6’0-6’4 for example) makes sure that you have good height wherever you go. All you do is shitpost and exaggerate tbh.

cucks will still try and roast you past psl 6. emphasis on TRY. they will be pissweak gay insults. and women roasting will be either nichewhores or rejected by you
If you have the traits I listed you can roast their subpar facial features and bad height.

5’11 is above average height in nearly every western country apart from the Netherlands and maybe Germany.

Being above that (6’0-6’4 for example) makes sure that you have good height wherever you go. All you do is shitpost and exaggerate tbh.
i never exaggerate. all you do is cope jfl 6'0 is average height for zoomers and millenials. average is ugly

i never exaggerate. all you do is cope jfl 6'0 is average height for zoomers and millenials. average is ugly
Zoomers and millennials aren’t 6’0 on average, that’s a massive exaggeration.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Zoomers and millennials aren’t 6’0 on average, that’s a massive exaggeration.
Most kids in my high school are 5'6'5'7 no joke. And they are white kids