How to boost hair growth?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Anyone has any experience with some supplements which help to grow hair faster? Recently i cut my hair short and i realised it's the worst i could do... i need to get my medium\longish hair as fast as its possible. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2748 and wasted
i heard aloe vera boosts hair growth rate, might be a normie placebo cope for all i know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and needsolution
I feel like my hair grows faster where I applied minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vidyacoper and yorker12
don't know tbh but make sure you keep your scalp healthy if you want it to grow as fast as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and needsolution
mk677

• +1
DHT Maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemide, gigablackcel and needsolution
Drink minoxidil it tastes tasty

• +1
Scalp exercises and massage can make the hair grow faster. One problem I noticed with this method however is that the rate of growth is very uneven - some strands of hair grow faster, others slower.

• +1
Biotin

• +1
Nah i would rather cut my middle finger than apply minox.
In that case, all you can do is max out your minerals/vitamins - biotin, b group, zinc, iron etc.

I know it is a meme to shit on minox about muh collagen, but collagen is fixable, while you wont grow a perfect beard or fill out your hairline naturally unless you have the genes for it.

If there are other reasons why not use it, I would love to hear them.
If you apply it topically, less than 0.0something% goes systematic, so you won't grow manboobs like you would from oral minox.

Last edited:
  • +1
supplement Iron and get corresponding amounts of ascorbic acid/ Vitamine C to absorb it alot better

Also scalp massages and it may not be a cope
I claim that it even is neccessary to do scalp massages if you want (good) results from microneedling
and in general very underrated but it takes effort and a good routine for atleast 10 months so it is out of question for depressed ADHD PSL fags

Contrary to finasteride, scalp massage have like 85% response rate and the other 15% are either legit subhumans or didnt do the massages (properly)

Ben-M-before-after-full-set-min.jpg

(he did scalp massages and at 13 months decided to keep track of his iron consumation)
And I bet most of premature aging norwooders and deficient in iron, oxygen saturation and proper cardiovascular health

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and needsolution
supplement Iron and get corresponding amounts of ascorbic acid/ Vitamine C to absorb it alot better

Also scalp massages and it may not be a cope
I claim that it even is neccessary to do scalp massages if you want (good) results from microneedling
and in general very underrated but it takes effort and a good routine for atleast 10 months so it is out of question for depressed ADHD PSL fags

Contrary to finasteride, scalp massage have like 85% response rate and the other 15% are either legit subhumans or didnt do the massages (properly)

Ben-M-before-after-full-set-min.jpg

(he did scalp massages and at 13 months decided to keep track of his iron consumation)
And I bet most of premature aging norwooders and deficient in iron, oxygen saturation and proper cardiovascular health
thx for detailed post bro, i dont have problem with hair density or losing hair... just stupid mistake of cutting hair and in one month i have very important meeting and i really want my old hair back since i realized medium/longish hair is legit looksmax for me :(

i will try it definietly...

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper