Braziliancel

Iron
mine is pretty weak
bonesmashing is an option
Sem ttulo

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Bonesmash really, not kidding on this one, though bonesmashing the brow is hard. If you can get the spot with your punches (which should be strong), get a hammer or a plate or something

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Bonesmash really, not kidding on this one, though bonesmashing the brow is hard. If you can get the spot with your punches (which should be strong), get a hammer or a plate or something

Dont listen to this guy, hes fucking retarted. Think about it. Hes in a room by himself, smacking a hammer on his head. Thats someshit you see in an insane asylum. What kind idiot hits his own head with a hammer for 2mm of bone growth that wont get him shit anyways? He has bigger issues.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Dont listen to this guy, hes fucking retarted. Think about it. Hes in a room by himself, smacking a hammer on his head. Thats someshit you see in an insane asylum. What kind idiot hits his own head with a hammer for 2mm of bone growth that wont get him shit anyways? He has bigger issues.
I have never smashed with a hammer you idiot, I don't have issues getting my gabella punched

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
your browridge is weak ngl it most likely won't grow and you won't have hunter eyes its over

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
You should show your lower 3rd, wouldn't surprise me if this was caused by downward facial development due to poor body & tongue posture.

Users who are viewing this thread