Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Iron
mine is pretty weak
bonesmashing is an option
Sem ttulo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It doesn't matter as much as you think, so I wouldn't worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
mine is pretty weak
bonesmashing is an option
View attachment 1808

Yeah man, things like Midface ratio seem to matter much more than having a heavy brow ridge. Plus, you're still super young NGL. Your face is going to change a fuck ton, just look at family members who have pics of themselves as kids.

• +1
Bonesmash really, not kidding on this one, though bonesmashing the brow is hard. If you can get the spot with your punches (which should be strong), get a hammer or a plate or something

• +1
Bonesmash really, not kidding on this one, though bonesmashing the brow is hard. If you can get the spot with your punches (which should be strong), get a hammer or a plate or something

Dont listen to this guy, hes fucking retarted. Think about it. Hes in a room by himself, smacking a hammer on his head. Thats someshit you see in an insane asylum. What kind idiot hits his own head with a hammer for 2mm of bone growth that wont get him shit anyways? He has bigger issues.

• +1
Dont listen to this guy, hes fucking retarted. Think about it. Hes in a room by himself, smacking a hammer on his head. Thats someshit you see in an insane asylum. What kind idiot hits his own head with a hammer for 2mm of bone growth that wont get him shit anyways? He has bigger issues.
I have never smashed with a hammer you idiot, I don't have issues getting my gabella punched

• +1
your browridge is weak ngl it most likely won't grow and you won't have hunter eyes its over

• +1
Approach a few cosmetic clinics and ask them.

• +1
You should show your lower 3rd, wouldn't surprise me if this was caused by downward facial development due to poor body & tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
You should show your lower 3rd, wouldn't surprise me if this was caused by downward facial development due to poor body & tongue posture.
Wtf? It affects even the brow bone? ffs, it's truly over

• +1