How to BULK

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I mean this and I mean this. It works for me but it might be different for other people. Ejaculate. Yes, after fapping I feel like I can eat worlds, I can eat a lot and not get full. Use it wisely. Not a troll thread btw.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Well no chit bro it burns calories so of course you get hungry

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, nathan and asdvek
that's not the cause retard it burns like 15 calories
Wow I wonder who's the retard. You probably come in 25 seconds so for you it doesn't apply, but real men fap for like an hour.

Wow I wonder who's the retard. You probably come in 25 seconds so for you it doesn't apply, but real men fap for like an hour.
*people with nerve sensitivity loss from death grip comes in 1 hour

• +1
who tf even are u? random greycel
Someone who rep and recognition mogs you. Just focus on improving yourself and don't worry about others little guy

• Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Eat anything you see in the kitchen

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Someone who rep and recognition mogs you. Just focus on improving yourself and don't worry about others little guy
Lol fag its my first time seeing u, nobody knows who u are dumb retard. Kill yourself dumb faggot :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
no bulk for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Lol fag its my first time seeing u, nobody knows who u are dumb retard. Kill yourself dumb faggot :lul: :lul: :lul:
Roid rage. Have fun balding in your early twenties cuck.

Roid rage. Have fun balding in your early twenties cuck.
Nope, not on tren anymore. cope ahah u dont even know how balding works dumb nigger

r you the real Eriot Lodger?

• Love it
Nah that's just dopamine addiction

bro who even is that lmao
You are the actual greycel in this situation, so pls just shut the fuck up + half of the threads you make doesn't even make sense

• +1