How to cheat your way through sleep apnea test?

C

Chinceldom

Iron
In my country you get jaw surgery for free if you have proven sleep apnea. I obviously don't have it, but I was thinking about the possibility of going to a test and cheating my way through it. I bet I'm not the only one here who has thought of this, that's why I'm asking.

What should i take before the test to get a desired result? Could i get there with just popping a few benzos or is it necessary that i get some opioids? Or better yet, should i get some barbiturates? They are pretty hard to get here, but i think I still can do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 18439 and Moldovancel
You military ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Drink booze b4.

But fuck greedy trash that want taxpayers' money to fix their recessed garbage of a face. Grind and get a second job to afford it you🤡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Drink booze b4.

But fuck greedy trash that want taxpayers' money to fix their recessed garbage of a face. Grind and get a second job to afford it you🤡
Its my fucking money, how much taxes do i pay and I get shit in return?

Fix the fucking dental care so that cases like me dont happen.

Its my fucking money, how much taxes do i pay and I get shit in return?

Fix the fucking dental care so that cases like me dont happen.
Taxes money go to cover fixing medical issues like apnea not your weak jaws. If you don't have enough money save up and go to Brazil it costs like 10k. Don't leech like a socialeech.

I don't think it's easy to mimic sleep apnea, but you could induce it in yourself. Just look up the causes of sleep apnea and try to reproduce it by yourself.

In my country you get jaw surgery for free if you have proven sleep apnea. I obviously don't have it, but I was thinking about the possibility of going to a test and cheating my way through it. I bet I'm not the only one here who has thought of this, that's why I'm asking.

What should i take before the test to get a desired result? Could i get there with just popping a few benzos or is it necessary that i get some opioids? Or better yet, should i get some barbiturates? They are pretty hard to get here, but i think I still can do it.
Make sure you sleep on your back. They'll probably ensure you do anyway.

I don't think it's easy to mimic sleep apnea, but you could induce it in yourself. Just look up the causes of sleep apnea and try to reproduce it by yourself.
Make sure you sleep on your back. They'll probably ensure you do anyway.
I did a sleep study recently. Its hard to fake bc they are watching you with cameras, tracking brain activity and more. I did everything I could to induce it, I will know the result in some weeks. Before you do it, drink lots of milk, have bannanas. Search up all the things which make sleep apnea worse and do those 100% the day of the test. Let me know how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I did a sleep study recently. Its hard to fake bc they are watching you with cameras, tracking brain activity and more. I did everything I could to induce it, I will know the result in some weeks. Before you do it, drink lots of milk, have bannanas. Search up all the things which make sleep apnea worse and do those 100% the day of the test. Let me know how it goes.
I dont think im gonna go through with it. The chemicals needed to induce sleep apnea are easy to get. The doses are not so easy to figure out. Im not gonna get myself killed or permanently injured for this.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1