Over How To Check If You Have A Subhuman Jaw in 10 Seconds

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.


A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
MarkCorrigan said:
I had wisdom teeth :ogre:

I have no upper lateral incisors tho I was born without them
Ethereal said:
What if you lost teeth
I’m trying to find this one guys post who had wisdoms removed, his jaw looked rounder in after
 
FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Amateur
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Posts
309
Reputation
409
ForeverRecession said:
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.


A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
I have missing teeth from extractions. I just remembered a month ago , it had happened years and years ago. Ive felt so shitty since, everytime I feel like I’m done being blackpilled , there’s something else I discover about myself.

how can I seriously cope? What do I do?
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
FailedAbortion said:
I have missing teeth from extractions. I just remembered a month ago , it had happened years and years ago. Ive felt so shitty since, everytime I feel like I’m done being blackpilled , there’s something else I discover about myself.

how can I seriously cope? What do I do?
Something like over 2/3ds of people don’t have all 4 wisdoms iirc, so don’t feel too bad mate
 
MarkCorrigan

MarkCorrigan

BASED JBWMAXXER
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Posts
25,897
Reputation
33,523
ForeverRecession said:
I’m trying to find this one guys post who had wisdoms removed, his jaw looked rounder in after
Mine didn't really change but I got mine removed at 17.

So my jaw might have grown a bit more after
 
C

Chadtaggolu

Amateur
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Posts
326
Reputation
258
I have full 32 teeths
 
MarkCorrigan

MarkCorrigan

BASED JBWMAXXER
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Posts
25,897
Reputation
33,523
FailedAbortion said:
I have missing teeth from extractions. I just remembered a month ago , it had happened years and years ago. Ive felt so shitty since, everytime I feel like I’m done being blackpilled , there’s something else I discover about myself.

how can I seriously cope? What do I do?
Wisdom teeth don't make much difference they mainly make your jaw wider.

It's much worse having premolars extracted
 
cvvgdvfcdghdf

cvvgdvfcdghdf

🌐
Joined
May 25, 2020
Posts
4,188
Reputation
7,068
counted 30 but my wisdom teeth trynna erupt like once a year and it hurts bad af lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Daw
FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Amateur
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Posts
309
Reputation
409
MarkCorrigan said:
Wisdom teeth don't make much difference they mainly make your jaw wider.

It's much worse having premolars extracted
Not talking wisdom, had a bunch of teeth extracted to get braces when I was pre teens
 
oneitispantyraid

oneitispantyraid

probably 5'8 but too scared to measure
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
246
Reputation
177
gamma

gamma

γ
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Posts
22,849
Reputation
60,953
30
Removed 2 wisdom teeth
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
2,334
Reputation
2,103
ForeverRecession said:
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.


A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
Fuck, i have 28 :feelsrope:
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
22,722
Reputation
59,735
Got them all
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
oneitispantyraid said:
You should see my jaw...
what was your lookism user
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
Smoke Fanboy said:
Its actually a sign of further evolution to lose wisdom teeth, like not having a tail
whats the use when foids are still stuck in prehistoric times being attracted to fighting success indicators, neanderthalic brow ridges etc
 
Smoke Fanboy

Smoke Fanboy

Maybe You Need To Get Used To It
Joined
Dec 9, 2021
Posts
75
Reputation
62
ForeverRecession said:
whats the use when foids are still stuck in prehistoric times being attracted to fighting success indicators, neanderthalic brow ridges etc
You got that right, at least wisdom teeth is not something visible though
 
DaddyLooksmax

DaddyLooksmax

Trainee
Joined
Dec 31, 2021
Posts
98
Reputation
168
MarkCorrigan said:
Wisdom teeth don't make much difference they mainly make your jaw wider.

It's much worse having premolars extracted
Never get premolars extracted. It's a scam. Nowadays there are so many options like Invisalign, Damon braces or MSE that encourage expansion rather than reduction.

Third molars can be extracted safely if you are a grown adult and won't cause any substantial loss of bone, especially if you follow the extractions with expansion.
 
MarkCorrigan

MarkCorrigan

BASED JBWMAXXER
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Posts
25,897
Reputation
33,523
DaddyLooksmax said:
Never get premolars extracted. It's a scam. Nowadays there are so many options like Invisalign, Damon braces or MSE that encourage expansion rather than reduction.

Third molars can be extracted safely if you are a grown adult and won't cause any substantial loss of bone, especially if you follow the extractions with expansion.
Had all 4 wisdom.teeth out at 17 (they hadn't even come in yet) didn't know any Better

Can you get Invisalign or braces just for expansion? I don't have any crowding or crooked teeth
 
Q

qwertyqazqwerty

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
10,151
Reputation
11,194
i have 30 my last 2 wisdom teeth are yet to pop:(
 
DaddyLooksmax

DaddyLooksmax

Trainee
Joined
Dec 31, 2021
Posts
98
Reputation
168
MarkCorrigan said:
Had all 4 wisdom.teeth out at 17 (they hadn't even come in yet) didn't know any Better

Can you get Invisalign or braces just for expansion? I don't have any crowding or crooked teeth

While these products can expand, you should talk with an orthodontist regarding your particular case.
 
Last edited:
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
fuark 32 teeth slayerz
 
Sorken

Sorken

Instructor
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
521
Reputation
499
B-but you said I have a good jawline and I count 28 wtf :feelswah::feelswah:
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

April 2nd 2022 is National Looksmaxxing Day
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
15,178
Reputation
13,345
rrrrrr8526 said:
zendaya has the widest smile and thickest bone structure ever and has extracted wisdom teeth
She's a woman.
Even wide-jawed women usually have to extract their teeth.
 
U

underaverage

Trainee
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
10
Reputation
2
idk about depending on jaw's size but somewhen i read that extracting teeth influences on skin tension and people in the rush for appealing used to extract wisdom teeth so...
 
L

LilLisp

Trainee
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Posts
1
Reputation
0
I have 31 teeth. I have 2 lower wisdom teeth and only 1 upper wisdom tooth and I think its causing my jaw to be asymmetrical. Should i keep them or just remove the 1 upper or remove them all?
 
datboijj

datboijj

50.75% {Feb14th : JSE 4 month update}
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,922
Reputation
6,688
Smoke Fanboy said:
Its actually a sign of further evolution to lose wisdom teeth, like not having a tail
WRONG. Scientist say that to cope
(not joking btw)
Just like how they cope that human adults have almost no brown fat (which alows the body to readily use fat as energy)
and think it's an evolution to hold unto fat in the winter
babies have tons of brown fat and have no trouble in the cold because of it
ForeverRecession @ForeverRecession
 
datboijj

datboijj

50.75% {Feb14th : JSE 4 month update}
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,922
Reputation
6,688
qwertyqazqwerty said:
i have 30 my last 2 wisdom teeth are yet to pop:(
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
datboijj said:
WRONG. Scientist say that to cope
(not joking btw)
Just like how they cope that human adults have almost no brown fat (which alows the body to readily use fat as energy)
and think it's an evolution to hold unto fat in the winter
babies have tons of brown fat and have no trouble in the cold because of it
ForeverRecession @ForeverRecession
hi iq
 
TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Heightmaxxing, returning in Summer
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
795
Reputation
866
So basically if u have ur wisdom teeth u shouldn’t remove them for palate width?
 
L

leveruis

Trainee
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Posts
78
Reputation
73
I’m 20 and none of my wisdom teeth have come in yet 0_0. Is it over? 24 teeth
 
Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Master
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
1,434
Reputation
2,114
I have 32 including wisdom teeth. But none of the wisdom teeth ever came out. Never got them extracted either thank god
 
L

loksr

Zephir
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
4,023
Reputation
4,740
Autism
Go to the mirror, look into it
Do you have a disgusting Michael Cera jaw? Congrats you’re subhuman
Do you have a mogger jaw? There you go, tooth counting rendered 100% unnecessary

also I heard Barrett got all his wisdom teeth removed
 
casadebanho

casadebanho

6'2 maxilla mogger
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
1,022
Reputation
1,311
ForeverRecession said:
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.


A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
I actually have 32 teeth as I have all 4 wisdom teeth

W for me I guess
 
Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
1,164
Reputation
1,282
In a recent dental appointment the orthodontist basically praised my mouth/jaw, said I had a near perfect dental arch and that my jaw was big enough to fit all 32 teeth. The top row of my teeth are basically perfect in terms of aesthetics but the bottom, which isn't even seen is pretty bad. The left side has one tooth basically pointing inwards which fucks up the aesthetics of all the other teeth in that side.

I asked my roommates last semester if they've had their wisdom teeth taken out and one of them said they did even thought they didn't need to. Sat there stunned out of my mind thinking about how awful the entire industry is fucking up people's faces like this and they do it without care or remorse.
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
2,891
Reputation
7,707
TeenAscender said:
So basically if u have ur wisdom teeth u shouldn’t remove them for palate width?
leveruis said:
I’m 20 and none of my wisdom teeth have come in yet 0_0. Is it over? 24 teeth
honestly I made this thread on a whim boiz idk lmfao. Apparently lots of jaw moggers have gotten theirs removed so maybe not a big deal
 
never_lucky

never_lucky

Ldar turned me retarded
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
22
Reputation
34
I got 32 and have the most downward growth on the forum :feelswhy:
 
Last edited:
Smoke Fanboy

Smoke Fanboy

Maybe You Need To Get Used To It
Joined
Dec 9, 2021
Posts
75
Reputation
62
datboijj said:
WRONG. Scientist say that to cope
(not joking btw)
Just like how they cope that human adults have almost no brown fat (which alows the body to readily use fat as energy)
and think it's an evolution to hold unto fat in the winter
babies have tons of brown fat and have no trouble in the cold because of it
ForeverRecession @ForeverRecession
Sounds like bullshit, if it wasn't for so called "wisdom" teeth being mostly useless evolution would find a way to keep them. Its just as not as vital like it used to be back in the monke times.

Wisdom teeth my ass, these high inhib beta teeth were attempting to ruin my whole teeth set to erupt themselves horizontally. I rather having 30 of my teeth healthy instead of having 32 ruined teeth and a screwed smile.

These faggots are as "wise" as that arrogant non-nt chick who ghosted me back in the HS
 
datboijj

datboijj

50.75% {Feb14th : JSE 4 month update}
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,922
Reputation
6,688
Smoke Fanboy said:
Sounds like bullshit, if it wasn't for so called "wisdom" teeth being mostly useless evolution would find a way to keep them. Its just as not as vital like it used to be back in the monke times.

Wisdom teeth my ass, these high inhib beta teeth were attempting to ruin my whole teeth set to erupt themselves horizontally. I rather having 30 of my teeth healthy instead of having 32 ruined teeth and a screwed smile.

These faggots are as "wise" as that arrogant non-nt chick who ghosted me back in the HS
Keep coping
you probably won't beleive me
but i got 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted
and ever since my "experiment"
all 4 started growing back
but whatever
 
6

6foot2_17y0

Knowledgable
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Posts
695
Reputation
496
ForeverRecession said:
Something like over 2/3ds of people don’t have all 4 wisdoms iirc, so don’t feel too bad mate
I have 5, they wanna extract my shit i said NO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top