How To Check If You Have A Subhuman Jaw in 10 Seconds

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.

A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socrates^, amorfati, zikzog and 7 others
cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 15099
I had wisdom teeth :ogre:

I have no upper lateral incisors tho I was born without them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Solidcoin
What if you lost teeth

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 1617
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.

A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
I have missing teeth from extractions. I just remembered a month ago , it had happened years and years ago. Ive felt so shitty since, everytime I feel like I’m done being blackpilled , there’s something else I discover about myself.

how can I seriously cope? What do I do?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I have missing teeth from extractions. I just remembered a month ago , it had happened years and years ago. Ive felt so shitty since, everytime I feel like I’m done being blackpilled , there’s something else I discover about myself.

Something like over 2/3ds of people don’t have all 4 wisdoms iirc, so don’t feel too bad mate

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
I’m trying to find this one guys post who had wisdoms removed, his jaw looked rounder in after
Mine didn't really change but I got mine removed at 17.

So my jaw might have grown a bit more after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I have full 32 teeths

Wisdom teeth don't make much difference they mainly make your jaw wider.

It's much worse having premolars extracted

How to actually know, take a pic

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, datboijj and Deleted member 14160
counted 30 but my wisdom teeth trynna erupt like once a year and it hurts bad af lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
zendaya has the widest smile and thickest bone structure ever and has extracted wisdom teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member

Not talking wisdom, had a bunch of teeth extracted to get braces when I was pre teens

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Removed 2 wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Fuck, i have 28 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Got them all

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its actually a sign of further evolution to lose wisdom teeth, like not having a tail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, datboijj and Deleted member 14160
Its actually a sign of further evolution to lose wisdom teeth, like not having a tail
whats the use when foids are still stuck in prehistoric times being attracted to fighting success indicators, neanderthalic brow ridges etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Smoke Fanboy
whats the use when foids are still stuck in prehistoric times being attracted to fighting success indicators, neanderthalic brow ridges etc
You got that right, at least wisdom teeth is not something visible though

Never get premolars extracted. It's a scam. Nowadays there are so many options like Invisalign, Damon braces or MSE that encourage expansion rather than reduction.

Third molars can be extracted safely if you are a grown adult and won't cause any substantial loss of bone, especially if you follow the extractions with expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Never get premolars extracted. It's a scam. Nowadays there are so many options like Invisalign, Damon braces or MSE that encourage expansion rather than reduction.

Third molars can be extracted safely if you are a grown adult and won't cause any substantial loss of bone, especially if you follow the extractions with expansion.
Had all 4 wisdom.teeth out at 17 (they hadn't even come in yet) didn't know any Better

Can you get Invisalign or braces just for expansion? I don't have any crowding or crooked teeth

i have 30 my last 2 wisdom teeth are yet to pop:(

Had all 4 wisdom.teeth out at 17 (they hadn't even come in yet) didn't know any Better

Can you get Invisalign or braces just for expansion? I don't have any crowding or crooked teeth

While these products can expand, you should talk with an orthodontist regarding your particular case.

Last edited:
fuark 32 teeth slayerz

B-but you said I have a good jawline and I count 28 wtf :feelswah::feelswah:

zendaya has the widest smile and thickest bone structure ever and has extracted wisdom teeth
She's a woman.
Even wide-jawed women usually have to extract their teeth.

idk about depending on jaw's size but somewhen i read that extracting teeth influences on skin tension and people in the rush for appealing used to extract wisdom teeth so...

I have 31 teeth. I have 2 lower wisdom teeth and only 1 upper wisdom tooth and I think its causing my jaw to be asymmetrical. Should i keep them or just remove the 1 upper or remove them all?

WRONG. Scientist say that to cope
(not joking btw)
Just like how they cope that human adults have almost no brown fat (which alows the body to readily use fat as energy)
and think it's an evolution to hold unto fat in the winter
babies have tons of brown fat and have no trouble in the cold because of it
@ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
i have 30 my last 2 wisdom teeth are yet to pop:(
Hasan Minhaj Netflix GIF by Patriot Act

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
(not joking btw)
Just like how they cope that human adults have almost no brown fat (which alows the body to readily use fat as energy)
@ForeverRecession
hi iq

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
So basically if u have ur wisdom teeth u shouldn’t remove them for palate width?

• +1
I’m 20 and none of my wisdom teeth have come in yet 0_0. Is it over? 24 teeth

• +1
I have 32 teeth but I'm short!

• +1
I have 32 including wisdom teeth. But none of the wisdom teeth ever came out. Never got them extracted either thank god

• +1
Autism
Go to the mirror, look into it
Do you have a disgusting Michael Cera jaw? Congrats you’re subhuman
Do you have a mogger jaw? There you go, tooth counting rendered 100% unnecessary

also I heard Barrett got all his wisdom teeth removed

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 14160

I actually have 32 teeth as I have all 4 wisdom teeth

W for me I guess

• +1
In a recent dental appointment the orthodontist basically praised my mouth/jaw, said I had a near perfect dental arch and that my jaw was big enough to fit all 32 teeth. The top row of my teeth are basically perfect in terms of aesthetics but the bottom, which isn't even seen is pretty bad. The left side has one tooth basically pointing inwards which fucks up the aesthetics of all the other teeth in that side.

I asked my roommates last semester if they've had their wisdom teeth taken out and one of them said they did even thought they didn't need to. Sat there stunned out of my mind thinking about how awful the entire industry is fucking up people's faces like this and they do it without care or remorse.

• +1
Reactions: Bobbyboy, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14160
So basically if u have ur wisdom teeth u shouldn’t remove them for palate width?
I’m 20 and none of my wisdom teeth have come in yet 0_0. Is it over? 24 teeth
honestly I made this thread on a whim boiz idk lmfao. Apparently lots of jaw moggers have gotten theirs removed so maybe not a big deal

I got 32 and have the most downward growth on the forum :feelswhy:

Last edited:
(not joking btw)
@ForeverRecession
Sounds like bullshit, if it wasn't for so called "wisdom" teeth being mostly useless evolution would find a way to keep them. Its just as not as vital like it used to be back in the monke times.

Wisdom teeth my ass, these high inhib beta teeth were attempting to ruin my whole teeth set to erupt themselves horizontally. I rather having 30 of my teeth healthy instead of having 32 ruined teeth and a screwed smile.

These faggots are as "wise" as that arrogant non-nt chick who ghosted me back in the HS

Sounds like bullshit, if it wasn't for so called "wisdom" teeth being mostly useless evolution would find a way to keep them. Its just as not as vital like it used to be back in the monke times.

Wisdom teeth my ass, these high inhib beta teeth were attempting to ruin my whole teeth set to erupt themselves horizontally. I rather having 30 of my teeth healthy instead of having 32 ruined teeth and a screwed smile.

These faggots are as "wise" as that arrogant non-nt chick who ghosted me back in the HS
Keep coping
you probably won't beleive me
but i got 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted
and ever since my "experiment"
all 4 started growing back
but whatever