How To Check If You Have A Subhuman Jaw in 10 Seconds

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line.
This sounds like bullshit. The head could evolve to get bigger, it is not like evolution has one specified head size that has to be divided between jaw and cranium.

i'm 17 and 28 teeth, 0 wisdom, is it over ? Will this grow ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15081
Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.

A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
Elab on this wisdom teeth thing and bone mass/bone protrusions, thing very interesting. Do the biggest chads have 32 teeth?

Also goes in line with what John Mew proposes unironically.

Count how many teeth you have. Over if you don’t have 32. It means you’re literally a devolved subhuman whose skull can no longer accommodate wisdom teeth, which happen to provide a great deal of mass and bony protrusions from your lower third.

A random gene mutation that occurred nearly 400,000 years ago is responsible for missing wisdom teeth. This mutation suppressed wisdom tooth formation in a certain few individuals – a trait that’s seen in many people today.

Researchers found out that genes that control brain development caused a phase of evolution thousands of years ago. During this stage of evolution, the human brain grew in size, causing lack of space in the jaw line. Genes that control tooth development however, didn’t evolve to accommodate brain development, which in turn lead to impacted third molars and the eruption of the wisdom teeth through the gums.

Fossils indicate that the first few generations who lived on earth had molars that were much larger in size. Evolution changed this pattern somewhere down the line and the first molars became the largest in the set. As we continue to evolve, studies indicate that future generations will have no wisdom teeth at all.
I counted and I have 33, 32 adult teeth and one milk tooth still in place, checked with the dentist too. I had a huge rough molar tooth-like formation which had to be extracted but there was another tooth underneath that formation which grew out properly. That formation had to be extracted as it was decaying and I already had a tooth underneath it. I have a hard diet and can chew even half-ripen/raw guavas without any difficulty.

Last edited: