Looksmax How To Check If You Lack Sex Appeal in 10 Seconds

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Disclaimer: Inb4 niggaz who don't have this trait start coping, you can still make up for the lack of this trait by being good elsewhere..

The Eye Brow Tilt of the Medial (Inner) End: Downward is Giga Slayer Dark Triad Mogger, while Neutral and God-forbid Negative tilted brows are Cuck Pheno. Whole brow doesn't necessarily need to be positively tilted, but the inner ends being so makes a huge difference.
In this journal, it was found that eyebrow expressiveness was an even greater indicator of dark-triad scores and perception than other dimorphic features such as a wide jaw. It explains why Ian Sommerhalder Mogs Pit to the Grave. Here's examples to prove my point, all are good looking in similar, neutral expressions, but look at how much of a difference the brows make,

Fuark Dark Triad Giga Slayerz:

Even though Gandy's Brows as a whole are neutral, the medial end of them being downward angled still benefits him greatly.

Neutral Tilt: You Can Still Look Good, and make up with other traits, but No Where Near as Menacing or Pussy Wetting:

These guys still look very good, but you can notice a difference in the expression portrayed. Sean O'Pry is the best example of this trait, it is why he gets called robotic and autistic. Amnesia @Amnesia is very goodlooking but by his own admissions gets called robotic. I am of the firm opinion that some grooming of the inner ends of his eyebrows to make them more expressive would benefit his face's neutral expression greatly.
Here's a morph I found on Looksmax, ignore the other changes but look how much of a difference downward inner canthus of brows makes, insane:

Conclusion: Check to see if you are able to groom the inner ends of your brows to match the first set shown. :feelshah:

forevergymcelling @forevergymcelling StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger Preston @Preston AscendingHero @AscendingHero VicMackey @VicMackey Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 PapiMew @PapiMew Anstrum95 @Anstrum95 thecel @thecel volcelfatcel @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
AlexAP @AlexAP :sneaky:

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

Typical highschool jock
ForeverRecession said:
Disclaimer: Inb4 retards who don't have this trait start coping, you can still make up for the lack of this trait by being good elsewhere..

The Eye Brow Tilt of the Medial (Inner) End: Downward is Giga Slayer Dark Triad Mogger, while Neutral and God-forbid Negative tilted brows are Cuck Pheno. Who brow doesn't necessarily need to be positively tilted, but the inner ends being so makes a huge difference.
In this journal, it was found that eyebrow expressiveness was an even greater indicator of dark-triad scores and perception than other dimorphic features such as a wide jaw. It explains why Ian Sommerhalder Mogs Pit to the Grave. Here's examples to prove my point, all are good looking in similar, neutral expressions, but look at how much of a difference the brows make,

View attachment 1493598 View attachment 1493599 View attachment 1493601 View attachment 1493620 View attachment 1493613
Even though Gandy's Brows as a whole are neutral, the medial end of them being downward angled still benefits him greatly.

Neutral Tilt: You Can Still Look Good, and make up with other traits, but No Where Near as Menacing or Pussy Wetting:

View attachment 1493607 View attachment 1493618 View attachment 1493614 View attachment 1493617
These guys still look very good, but you can notice a difference in the expression portrayed. Sean O'Pry is the best example of this trait, it is why he gets called robotic and autistic. Amnesia @Amnesia is very goodlooking but by his own admissions gets called robotic. I am of the firm opinion that some grooming of the inner ends of his eyebrows to make them more expressive would benefit his face's neutral expression greatly.
Here's a morph I found on Looksmax, ignore the other changes but look how much of a difference downward inner canthus of brows makes, insane:
View attachment 1493627

Conclusion: Check to see if you are able to groom the inner ends of your brows to match the first set shown. :feelshah:

forevergymcelling @forevergymcelling StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger Preston @Preston AscendingHero @AscendingHero VicMackey @VicMackey Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 PapiMew @PapiMew Anstrum95 @Anstrum95 thecel @thecel volcelfatcel @volcelfatcel

ideal is neutral tilt, i have positive.​

D

DivineBeing

Zephir
U @USER0213 placed among PSL gods on the olymp, just as he himself thinks what he deserves

Biiyo03 said:
btw this is gonna turn to another user2013 vs who the fuck knows thread
Might as well start it off

Xangsane

Xangsane

April 2nd 2022 is National Looksmaxxing Day
jfl at user2013's pic placed alongside the gods of psl

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Biiyo03 said:
btw this is gonna turn to another user2013 vs who the fuck knows thread
DivineBeing said:
U @USER0213 placed among PSL gods on the olymp, just as he himself thinks what he deserves

Might as well start it off
brbbrah said:
i like you as a user (only cause your paki jfl)

but bro
this is the most autistic thread ever ngl
RoundHouse said:

ideal is neutral tilt, i have positive.​

I knew I might get a lot of pushback so I added Dev in as a diversion just in case :feelshah:.
I think he has similar brows to the bottom set and thus is a good example to include.

6ft4

6ft4

If u aren't dogmaxxing, what the hell are u doing?
Tilted, no arch > Neutral, no arch >>>>>>>> titled, arched, > neutral, arched

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
Slayer eyebrows yh. Imo its the biggest halo you can have after 6psl, even more than eye colour. It's a failo if you're below average tho cuz it makes you look unapproachable

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir
ForeverRecession said:
Disclaimer: Inb4 niggaz who don't have this trait start coping, you can still make up for the lack of this trait by being good elsewhere..

The Eye Brow Tilt of the Medial (Inner) End: Downward is Giga Slayer Dark Triad Mogger, while Neutral and God-forbid Negative tilted brows are Cuck Pheno. Whole brow doesn't necessarily need to be positively tilted, but the inner ends being so makes a huge difference.

View attachment 1493598 View attachment 1493599 View attachment 1493601 View attachment 1493620 View attachment 1493613

View attachment 1493607 View attachment 1493618 View attachment 1493614 View attachment 1493617
View attachment 1493627

Actually easy fix.

Just do HTP with a few grafts in the eybrows to make it look more tilted :feelshmm:

P

Phillybeard1996

Zephir
Isn't it more common in women then in men positively tilted brows?

Sorken

Sorken

Instructor
Cope mine are super positive yet I look like an autist :bigbrain:

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Sorken said:
Cope mine are super positive yet I look like an autist :bigbrain:
Cope. You went from giga trucel to respectable 4.5-4.75 psl
thecel said:
:lul:
cope harder
RoundHouse @RoundHouse sama himself said he has positive then goes on to say neutral is ideal. Gaslighting incels to keep competition low. No wonder he been pestering me to get on roids:Comfy:

Sorken

Sorken

Instructor
ForeverRecession said:
Ik but still autistic looking, could look more NT than red hair pale skin

Amnesia

Amnesia

I Just Want To Be A Kid Again
I get called robotic because of how I move and act. Like a girl called my personality robotic IRL on a date, and the girl called me robotic after I sent a snap because I moved me head left to right just to show her the sides of my face. In other words I don't behave like a normal NT person does

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Amnesia said:
I get called robotic because of how I move and act. Like a girl called my personality robotic IRL on a date, and the girl called me robotic after I sent a snap because I moved me head left to right just to show her the sides of my face. In other words I don't behave like a normal NT person does
What proportion of your tinder slays go straight to yours or her place vs meeting up in public first

U

USER0213

Zephir
ForeverRecession said:

RoundHouse @RoundHouse sama himself said he has positive then goes on to say neutral is ideal. Gaslighting incels to keep competition low. No wonder he been pestering me to get on roids:Comfy:
But I found out this website claiming straight and slightly curved at the ends eyebrows being ideal for men -

https://businesstech.co.za/news/tre...ns-down-the-ideals-of-male-and-female-beauty/

Straight slightly curved at the ends for men -

Arched eyebrows for women -

U

USER0213

Zephir
Amnesia said:
You are slightly less expressive, but not really robotic, I think you looked good from the time I saw you.

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

Zephir
ForeverRecession said:

View attachment 1493627

I didn't even have to read that to know I'm an incel

TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
Makes sense. I scored 92% in narcissism. And I have the down ‘brows.

Amnesia

Amnesia

Al
ForeverRecession said:
What proportion of your tinder slays go straight to yours or her place vs meeting up in public first
90 percent straight to my place or hers. Rarely do I agree to meet at a public place unless they r really hot and I think it’s worth a bit of investment

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
USER0213 said:
But I found out this website claiming straight and slightly curved at the ends eyebrows being ideal for men -
View attachment 1494767
https://businesstech.co.za/news/tre...ns-down-the-ideals-of-male-and-female-beauty/

Straight slightly curved at the ends for men -
View attachment 1494770

Arched eyebrows for women -
View attachment 1494771
that website is a meme
oval shape is not ideal
rectangle or square.

oval is a literal round jawline

almost all psl gods are rectangle/square or a mix of both.

TioJohn

TioJohn

Eyecolorpilled
Only for chads/chadlites. If you're ugly it's a failo because it makes you look angry all the time

TioJohn

TioJohn

Eyecolorpilled
volcelfatcel said:
that website is a meme
oval shape is not ideal
rectangle or square.

oval is a literal round jawline

almost all psl gods are rectangle/square or a mix of both.
"Square" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There isn't a single PSL god with a square face except Barrett and Dicaprio, and both look like neotenous trannies.
95% attractive men have a rectangle/oval face

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
TioJohn said:
"Square" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There isn't a single PSL god with a square face except Barrett and Dicaprio, and both look like neotenous trannies.
95% attractive men have a rectangle/oval face
Dicaprio is a mix of round and square lmao thats why he looks neotenous, round face is extremely feminine
Barrett looks like neotenous tranny not because of his fucking shape, its the lack of a tall chin and extreme fat pads on his cheekbones there was already a thread about this, and his other features such as his uncanny eye area and extreme face width add on top of his tranny look jfl

Actual square face shape are like Brad Pitt or Somerhalder.

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Elementalist
I have a good eye area but doesn't help when ur boneless

TioJohn

TioJohn

Eyecolorpilled
volcelfatcel said:
Barrett looks like neotenous tranny not because of his fucking shape, its the lack of a tall chin
If he had a taller chin, he would have a recatangle face shape.
volcelfatcel said:
Actual square face shape are like Brad Pitt or Somerhalder.
View attachment 1494871
You're confusing square face shape with square jaw. Pitt face shape is more oval than square. If you analyze the face shape of most good looking men, most of them have a rectangle/oval face shape with a square chin and an
U-shaped jaw which give the illusion of a square face

Amnesia

Amnesia

TioJohn said:
If he had a taller chin, he would have a recatangle face shape.

You're confusing square face shape with square jaw. Pitt face shape is more oval than square. If you analyze the face shape of most good looking men, most of them have a rectangle/oval face shape with a square chin and an
U-shaped jaw which give the illusion of a square face

this face is oval?

TioJohn

TioJohn

Eyecolorpilled
Amnesia said:

this face is oval?
Yes, his face is ovalish shaped, he covers his big forehead with hair so it's less obvious.

In this pic you can compare his oval face with two legit square shaped faces

A

alainchalamet

Amateur
Anyone know what to do with a slight cowlick on one eyebrow? Also one of my eyebrows is a little higher than the other, that same brow is also the only one I can raise, does that mean that my forehead/ eyebrow muscles are too strong and if I could relax them more it would be more similar in eyebrow height? no one probably relates and I'm rambling lol

P

Patient A

just a guy
Amnesia said:

this face is oval?
Yes bro, the vast majority of the forum is retarded

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Apprentice
I actually have this. It's one of my most prominent features. One girl once told me my eyes look "angry". :lul:

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
It’s a Good indicator but as always there are exceptions like brad Pitt who looks like a slayer even with negative tilted eyebrows

A

anteater555

Trainee
haha yes. my downward eyebrow tilt definitely makes me a dark triad giga-chad slayer. psl 7. thanks for the insight

Attachments

• 271825067_258769856243766_5117142224096300095_n.jpg
    271825067_258769856243766_5117142224096300095_n.jpg
    796.4 KB · Views: 0
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

anteater555 said:
haha yes. my downward eyebrow tilt definitely makes me a dark triad giga-chad slayer. psl 7. thanks for the insight
Your eye area is very high trust looking, if anything the eyebrow tilt saves you from looking complete cuck tier.

A

anteater555

Trainee
ForeverRecession said:
Your eye area is very high trust looking, if anything the eyebrow tilt saves you from looking complete cuck tier.
yeah like I said, it probably brings me up from regular chad to giga-chad.

Users who are viewing this thread