How To Check If You Lack Sex Appeal in 10 Seconds

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Disclaimer: Inb4 niggaz who don't have this trait start coping, you can still make up for the lack of this trait by being good elsewhere..

The Eye Brow Tilt of the Medial (Inner) End: Downward is Giga Slayer Dark Triad Mogger, while Neutral and God-forbid Negative tilted brows are Cuck Pheno. Whole brow doesn't necessarily need to be positively tilted, but the inner ends being so makes a huge difference.
In this journal, it was found that eyebrow expressiveness was an even greater indicator of dark-triad scores and perception than other dimorphic features such as a wide jaw. It explains why Ian Sommerhalder Mogs Pit to the Grave. Here's examples to prove my point, all are good looking in similar, neutral expressions, but look at how much of a difference the brows make,

Fuark Dark Triad Giga Slayerz:

Even though Gandy's Brows as a whole are neutral, the medial end of them being downward angled still benefits him greatly.

Neutral Tilt: You Can Still Look Good, and make up with other traits, but No Where Near as Menacing or Pussy Wetting:

These guys still look very good, but you can notice a difference in the expression portrayed. Sean O'Pry is the best example of this trait, it is why he gets called robotic and autistic. @Amnesia is very goodlooking but by his own admissions gets called robotic. I am of the firm opinion that some grooming of the inner ends of his eyebrows to make them more expressive would benefit his face's neutral expression greatly.
Here's a morph I found on Looksmax, ignore the other changes but look how much of a difference downward inner canthus of brows makes, insane:

Conclusion: Check to see if you are able to groom the inner ends of your brows to match the first set shown. :feelshah:

@forevergymcelling @StrangerDanger @Preston @AscendingHero @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @PapiMew @Anstrum95 @thecel @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, ArdaxHG, GandyIsNormie and 19 others
U can still have dark triad eyes while having neutral tilt id say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Squirtle, thecel and 2 others
btw this is gonna turn to another user2013 vs who the fuck knows thread

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 16275, ArdaxHG and 13 others
@AlexAP :sneaky:

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Disclaimer: Inb4 retards who don't have this trait start coping, you can still make up for the lack of this trait by being good elsewhere..

The Eye Brow Tilt of the Medial (Inner) End: Downward is Giga Slayer Dark Triad Mogger, while Neutral and God-forbid Negative tilted brows are Cuck Pheno. Who brow doesn't necessarily need to be positively tilted, but the inner ends being so makes a huge difference.
In this journal, it was found that eyebrow expressiveness was an even greater indicator of dark-triad scores and perception than other dimorphic features such as a wide jaw. It explains why Ian Sommerhalder Mogs Pit to the Grave. Here's examples to prove my point, all are good looking in similar, neutral expressions, but look at how much of a difference the brows make,

View attachment 1493598View attachment 1493599View attachment 1493601View attachment 1493620View attachment 1493613
Even though Gandy's Brows as a whole are neutral, the medial end of them being downward angled still benefits him greatly.

Neutral Tilt: You Can Still Look Good, and make up with other traits, but No Where Near as Menacing or Pussy Wetting:

View attachment 1493607View attachment 1493618View attachment 1493614View attachment 1493617
These guys still look very good, but you can notice a difference in the expression portrayed. Sean O'Pry is the best example of this trait, it is why he gets called robotic and autistic. @Amnesia is very goodlooking but by his own admissions gets called robotic. I am of the firm opinion that some grooming of the inner ends of his eyebrows to make them more expressive would benefit his face's neutral expression greatly.
Here's a morph I found on Looksmax, ignore the other changes but look how much of a difference downward inner canthus of brows makes, insane:
View attachment 1493627

Conclusion: Check to see if you are able to groom the inner ends of your brows to match the first set shown. :feelshah:

@forevergymcelling @StrangerDanger @Preston @AscendingHero @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @PapiMew @Anstrum95 @thecel @volcelfatcel

ideal is neutral tilt, i have positive.​

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15081, Looks234 and 5 others
i like you as a user (only cause your paki jfl)

but bro
this is the most autistic thread ever ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mewton, Solidcoin and 5 others
@USER0213 placed among PSL gods on the olymp, just as he himself thinks what he deserves

Might as well start it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You make banger threads bro keep em coming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, goldensoul, RoundHouse and 1 other person
jfl at user2013's pic placed alongside the gods of psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 11610
@USER0213 placed among PSL gods on the olymp, just as he himself thinks what he deserves

Might as well start it off
i like you as a user (only cause your paki jfl)

but bro
this is the most autistic thread ever ngl

ideal is neutral tilt, i have positive.​

I knew I might get a lot of pushback so I added Dev in as a diversion just in case :feelshah:.
I think he has similar brows to the bottom set and thus is a good example to include.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 15081, DivineBeing and 1 other person
I knew I might get a lot of pushback so I added Dev in as a diversion just in case :feelshah:.
I think he has similar brows to the bottom set and thus is a good example to include.

dark looks mogger​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, DarkLooks, Hueless and 5 others
Tilted, no arch > Neutral, no arch >>>>>>>> titled, arched, > neutral, arched

• +1
Sean o'pry neutral is not autistic, it is aesthetic. symmetrical fella :oops:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks, Solidcoin and Deleted member 14160
Slayer eyebrows yh. Imo its the biggest halo you can have after 6psl, even more than eye colour. It's a failo if you're below average tho cuz it makes you look unapproachable

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Squirtle, Solidcoin and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 16474
Disclaimer: Inb4 niggaz who don't have this trait start coping, you can still make up for the lack of this trait by being good elsewhere..

The Eye Brow Tilt of the Medial (Inner) End: Downward is Giga Slayer Dark Triad Mogger, while Neutral and God-forbid Negative tilted brows are Cuck Pheno. Whole brow doesn't necessarily need to be positively tilted, but the inner ends being so makes a huge difference.

View attachment 1493598View attachment 1493599View attachment 1493601View attachment 1493620View attachment 1493613

View attachment 1493607View attachment 1493618View attachment 1493614View attachment 1493617
View attachment 1493627

Actually easy fix.

Just do HTP with a few grafts in the eybrows to make it look more tilted :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Isn't it more common in women then in men positively tilted brows?

Cope mine are super positive yet I look like an autist :bigbrain:

Maby

• Love it
Cope mine are super positive yet I look like an autist :bigbrain:
Cope. You went from giga trucel to respectable 4.5-4.75 psl
:lul:
cope harder
@RoundHouse sama himself said he has positive then goes on to say neutral is ideal. Gaslighting incels to keep competition low. No wonder he been pestering me to get on roids:Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, thecel and RoundHouse
  • +1
I get called robotic because of how I move and act. Like a girl called my personality robotic IRL on a date, and the girl called me robotic after I sent a snap because I moved me head left to right just to show her the sides of my face. In other words I don't behave like a normal NT person does

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19036 and 10 others
I get called robotic because of how I move and act. Like a girl called my personality robotic IRL on a date, and the girl called me robotic after I sent a snap because I moved me head left to right just to show her the sides of my face. In other words I don't behave like a normal NT person does
What proportion of your tinder slays go straight to yours or her place vs meeting up in public first

• Love it
Cope. You went from giga trucel to respectable 4.5-4.75 psl

@RoundHouse sama himself said he has positive then goes on to say neutral is ideal. Gaslighting incels to keep competition low. No wonder he been pestering me to get on roids:Comfy:
But I found out this website claiming straight and slightly curved at the ends eyebrows being ideal for men -
Chrome screenshot 1642221921533

https://businesstech.co.za/news/tre...ns-down-the-ideals-of-male-and-female-beauty/

Straight slightly curved at the ends for men -
Male ideal beauty

Arched eyebrows for women -
Female ideal beauty

You are slightly less expressive, but not really robotic, I think you looked good from the time I saw you.

View attachment 1493627

I didn't even have to read that to know I'm an incel

Makes sense. I scored 92% in narcissism. And I have the down ‘brows.

Al
What proportion of your tinder slays go straight to yours or her place vs meeting up in public first
90 percent straight to my place or hers. Rarely do I agree to meet at a public place unless they r really hot and I think it’s worth a bit of investment

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 14160
But I found out this website claiming straight and slightly curved at the ends eyebrows being ideal for men -
View attachment 1494767
https://businesstech.co.za/news/tre...ns-down-the-ideals-of-male-and-female-beauty/

Straight slightly curved at the ends for men -
View attachment 1494770

Arched eyebrows for women -
View attachment 1494771
that website is a meme
oval shape is not ideal
rectangle or square.

oval is a literal round jawline

almost all psl gods are rectangle/square or a mix of both.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14160
Only for chads/chadlites. If you're ugly it's a failo because it makes you look angry all the time

that website is a meme
oval shape is not ideal
rectangle or square.

oval is a literal round jawline

almost all psl gods are rectangle/square or a mix of both.
"Square" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There isn't a single PSL god with a square face except Barrett and Dicaprio, and both look like neotenous trannies.
95% attractive men have a rectangle/oval face

"Square" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There isn't a single PSL god with a square face except Barrett and Dicaprio, and both look like neotenous trannies.
95% attractive men have a rectangle/oval face
Dicaprio is a mix of round and square lmao thats why he looks neotenous, round face is extremely feminine
Barrett looks like neotenous tranny not because of his fucking shape, its the lack of a tall chin and extreme fat pads on his cheekbones there was already a thread about this, and his other features such as his uncanny eye area and extreme face width add on top of his tranny look jfl

Actual square face shape are like Brad Pitt or Somerhalder.

I have a good eye area but doesn't help when ur boneless

Barrett looks like neotenous tranny not because of his fucking shape, its the lack of a tall chin
If he had a taller chin, he would have a recatangle face shape.
Actual square face shape are like Brad Pitt or Somerhalder.
View attachment 1494871
You're confusing square face shape with square jaw. Pitt face shape is more oval than square. If you analyze the face shape of most good looking men, most of them have a rectangle/oval face shape with a square chin and an
U-shaped jaw which give the illusion of a square face

If he had a taller chin, he would have a recatangle face shape.

You're confusing square face shape with square jaw. Pitt face shape is more oval than square. If you analyze the face shape of most good looking men, most of them have a rectangle/oval face shape with a square chin and an
U-shaped jaw which give the illusion of a square face
15305.jpg

this face is oval?

15305.jpg

this face is oval?
Yes, his face is ovalish shaped, he covers his big forehead with hair so it's less obvious.

In this pic you can compare his oval face with two legit square shaped faces

2660919_Notes_211226_120908_b3e.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks, Deleted member 9568 and Amnesia
Anyone know what to do with a slight cowlick on one eyebrow? Also one of my eyebrows is a little higher than the other, that same brow is also the only one I can raise, does that mean that my forehead/ eyebrow muscles are too strong and if I could relax them more it would be more similar in eyebrow height? no one probably relates and I'm rambling lol

I actually have this. It's one of my most prominent features. One girl once told me my eyes look "angry". :lul:

It’s a Good indicator but as always there are exceptions like brad Pitt who looks like a slayer even with negative tilted eyebrows

haha yes. my downward eyebrow tilt definitely makes me a dark triad giga-chad slayer. psl 7. thanks for the insight

Attachments

• 271825067_258769856243766_5117142224096300095_n.jpg
    271825067_258769856243766_5117142224096300095_n.jpg
    796.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 14160
haha yes. my downward eyebrow tilt definitely makes me a dark triad giga-chad slayer. psl 7. thanks for the insight
Your eye area is very high trust looking, if anything the eyebrow tilt saves you from looking complete cuck tier.

Your eye area is very high trust looking, if anything the eyebrow tilt saves you from looking complete cuck tier.
yeah like I said, it probably brings me up from regular chad to giga-chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and 5'8manlet
same

Good looking but your eyes makes u look like a cuck.

If you cut a little off the end of the eyebrows from the first 3 darktriad hunks they would still be your dark triads
If you add quarter or half inch of eyebrow hair to each of the harmless Joes they would still be worse than the partially eyebrowless psychoboys
I get what you mean but maybe it would be better to compare eyebrows only (similar bone structure)
and the eye area of the morph excluding eye brow seems to be morphed too so hard to say about that result

Attachments

• 2694523_1642188432816.png
    2694523_1642188432816.png
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220508_213254.jpg
    IMG_20220508_213254.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0