How to combat Kpop influence

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
In recent years I saw a growth in popularity of Korean men in my country. Recently the rest of the Eurasian world have also started to get into this trend.

Males from Kpop are dimorphic themselves, their bones and skull size is larger then their contries average. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing that job. Voice halo is also a big advantage they have but what I want to discuss is the big appeal they have outside their own kin.

One of the first data that comes to my mind to explain this trend is this map.

The first thing that draws my attention is that KPOP is mostly popular in gookland itself. This is not a big suprise considering the fact normally asian women show interest in Asian men. What is more suprising is however the Americans and Arabs who seem to watch the same if more then the gooks.
Keep in mind that this is 2 year prior to the hit song of PSY.

The second map we have is of 2019 where it still shows that the Asians are the highest consumers but pay attention to the whole med region It doesn't look like the same as in 2011. It has certainly grown but doesn't it look too much considering the fact that Africa is almost empty. There is a reason for why the middle east and med region is like this, it has to do with the physical advanteges east asians have over us.

Analysing the two kinds of men it becomes very clear where the meds are losing in the sight of jb's
we simply are too hairy on average

Asians will always have more straight then us making it very dimorphic and give them a good contrast for the fair skin they .

We West Asians & Meds fail in regards of attracting young women in comparisson to Asians because we ourselves don't look young. Even the least masculine men in our ranks have body hair and beards.

The most sensible solution would be just to close your borders and media against kpop in particular. The Arabs in 2011 are not like today. This has to do with the Arab spring being new back then. After their media became more open kpop moved in and became known to them. If it didn't happen their women would not be aware of it, simple as that. Other then keeping information in check, particulary kpop their isn't much you can do tbh. You can always straighten your hair and beard like that of Asians and that should increase jb appeal in theory. Getting a more fairer skin is also something appriciated among young women.
The best thing however that might be done is to strike the threat in their weakest point.

If you are from south europe or middle east you aren't supposed to lose in this regard. To make this nationally known would be enough for these bts cucks to get into brutal submission. I hope so atleast. Remember the fact that kpop means nothing in Africa because their men are not repleacable in this regard. Their women are aware of this fact and if you make your women aware you should not be losing.

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Looks234, Deleted member 12344 and 21 others
Girls will pass puberty eventually

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Dante13 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Mr.cope, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
How about instead of complaining about other races doing better, you lookmax the best you can.
This post belongs in incels.is tbh (I'll volunteer to post it for you if you want lol).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, FrameMogger, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
How about instead of complaining about other races doing better, you lookmax the best you can.
This post belongs in incels.is tbh (I'll volunteer to post it for you if you want lol).
It can't be helped. Years in Turkey went brutal. Spend months in trying to find reasons why this is happening in my own home soil. Are you Korean? if so remember that we Turks helped you like no other and your nation returns the favor by kpop fools who steal our women.

I don't think girls want to fuck BTS member, Like I don't think that's what they have in mind when they're ovulating, It's the Michael Jackson Effect

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
I don't think girls want to fuck BTS member, Like I don't think that's what they have in mind when they're ovulating, It's the Michael Jackson Effect
elab

Asian males have been disadvantaged in the dating market for decades can you just let us cope with our last bastion of hope in peace, if you want jbs so bad go make some arabpop or turkeypop or wahtever

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, wholesome, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
Asian males have been disadvantaged in the dating market for decades can you just let us cope with our last bastion of hope in peace, if you want jbs so bad go make some arabpop or turkeypop or wahtever
No pop for asian genes tbh

yea not like we already have been butchered by this terrorist phenotype. I give you guys every inch of succes and hope you even do better then me, but in your OWN homelands.

be honest do you have shit like this from the last decade?

this is what we are dealing with so be a little considerate and make your hop music pop music in your own country

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, infidel hunter and Deleted member 5521
yea not like we already have been butchered by this terrorist phenotype. I give you guys every inch of succes and hope you even do better then me, but in your OWN homelands.

View attachment 1093191
View attachment 1093192View attachment 1093193
this is what we are dealing with so be a little considerate and make your hop music pop music in your own country
Being called terrorist is high t for me... It's a honor....better than being called gayy (kpop)... I'm a terrorist and I'll fck european puzzies with my gunn(ak-47 dik)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, R@m@ and Deleted member 10913
Being called terrorist is high t for me... It's a honor....better than being called gayy (kpop)... I'm a terrorist and I'll fck european puzzies with my gunn
jfl you don't want it trust me. we are always made ugly, incompetent dumb in every piece of western media. Our image always gets butchered. Every ounce of dignitiy we have in the eyes of our women gets lost, the last thing we need is Asians running kpop land in our OWN home soil and take the last chance we have in finding a virgin wife. They can do it in their own land however and I SINCERLY hope they do better then me but not in Turkey, not in our soil.

Last edited:
relax bro, no ricecels are coming to take your virgin jbs
reminder this is average rice
Ricecel 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14262, Looks234 and 8 others
jfl you don't want it trust me. we are always made ugly, incompetent dumb in every piece of western media. Our image always gets butchered. Every ounce of dignitiy we have in the eyes of our women gets lost, the last thing we need is Asians running kpop land in our OWN home soil and take the last chance we have in finding a virgin wife. They can do it in their own land however and I SINCERLY hope they do better then me but not in Turkey, not in our soil.
Who need woman bro when it's all about guns
IMG 20210416 123222

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
In recent years I saw a growth in popularity of Korean men in my country. Recently the rest of the Eurasian world have also started to get into this trend.
View attachment 1093041View attachment 1093043View attachment 1093045
View attachment 1093049
View attachment 1093051
View attachment 1093052View attachment 1093053

Males from Kpop are dimorphic themselves, their bones and skull size is larger then their contries average. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing that job. Voice halo is also a big advantage they have but what I want to discuss is the big appeal they have outside their own kin.
View attachment 1093105

View attachment 1093058
The first thing that draws my attention is that KPOP is mostly popular in gookland itself. This is not a big suprise considering the fact normally asian women show interest in Asian men. What is more suprising is however the Americans and Arabs who seem to watch the same if more then the gooks.

View attachment 1093074
The second map we have is of 2019 where it still shows that the Asians are the highest consumers but pay attention to the whole med region It doesn't look like the same as in 2011. It has certainly grown but doesn't it look too much considering the fact that Africa is almost empty. There is a reason for why the middle east and med region is like this, it has to do with the physical advanteges east asians have over us.

Analysing the two kinds of men it becomes very clear where the meds are losing in the sight of jb's
View attachment 1093082

View attachment 1093083
Asians will always have more straight then us making it very dimorphic and give them a good contrast for the fair skin they .

We West Asians & Meds fail in regards of attracting young women in comparisson to Asians because we ourselves don't look young. Even the least masculine men in our ranks have body hair and beards.

The most sensible solution would be just to close your borders and media against kpop in particular. The Arabs in 2011 are not like today. This has to do with the Arab spring being new back then. After their media became more open kpop moved in and became known to them. If it didn't happen their women would not be aware of it, simple as that. Other then keeping information in check, particulary kpop their isn't much you can do tbh. You can always straighten your hair and beard like that of Asians and that should increase jb appeal in theory. Getting a more fairer skin is also something appriciated among young women.
The best thing however that might be done is to strike the threat in their weakest point.
View attachment 1093101
If you are from south europe or middle east you aren't supposed to lose in this regard. To make this nationally known would be enough for these bts cucks to get into brutal submission. I hope so atleast. Remember the fact that kpop means nothing in Africa because their men are not repleacable in this regard. Their women are aware of this fact and if you make your women aware you should not be losing.

View attachment 1093104

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5
Kpoop starlarından sadece 10-18 yaşına kadar olan ergen kızlar hoşlanır

• +1

View attachment 1093191
Ok i just read some stats that kpop is super popular in the middle east which i didnt expect and I can see how kpop makes men in non-asian (or even korean) countries angry cuz the women in their country start moving to korea and shit. IF you actually want to combat kpop i agree the only way is for the country to ban it or legit promote turkishpop because there will always be a demand for boybands

• +1
View attachment 1093049
View attachment 1093051

View attachment 1093105

View attachment 1093058

View attachment 1093074

View attachment 1093082

View attachment 1093083

View attachment 1093101

View attachment 1093104

Bro i dont think turkish people look middle eastern

• +1
View attachment 1093049
View attachment 1093051

View attachment 1093105

View attachment 1093058

View attachment 1093074

View attachment 1093082

View attachment 1093083

View attachment 1093101

View attachment 1093104

Ve adamlar makyaj yapiyo amk normla hayatta yakışıklı adamlar değil

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 10913
Kpoop starlarından sadece 10-18 yaşına kadar olan ergen kızlar hoşlanır
yes and the year 17/18 is crucial in finding a virgin wife. Anything older is like searching for a needle in a barn or something
Bro i dont think turkish people look middle eastern
J2 haplogroup. J1 is Arab J2 is us and Azeris. Both are west asian/middle eastern.

They look mixture of middle easterners and europeans
Turkish people %40 europen looking 30%middle eastern lookin %20 asian looking %10indo looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, Ryan and Deleted member 10913
Man if you have light skin you can play JBW in Asia, it's pretty even for now.

Let's us cope with our niche, it's not like we're competing with you for trad virgin girls tbh. I live in a western country and I feel like most Kpop fans are progressive liberals

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 10913
yes and the year 17/18 is crucial in finding a virgin wife. Anything older is like searching for a needle in a barn or something

J2 haplogroup. J1 is Arab J2 is us and Azeris. Both are west asian/middle eastern.
Most of the girls dont like kpoop stars and who like them is mostly ugly

Turkish people %40 europen looking 30%middle eastern lookin %20 asian looking %10indo looking
From the Turks it is more like 60% euro. these live close to ege and balkan. 40% ethnic, those live in central anatolia and caucasus border

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
From the Turks it is more like 60% euro. these live close to ege and balkan. 40% ethnic, those live in central anatolia and caucasus border
Can be

• +1

Let's us cope with our niche, it's not like we're competing with you for trad virgin girls tbh. I live in a western country and I feel like most Kpop fans are progressive liberals
Are you japanese

• +1

I know religious ones tbh even family members jfl. Look I hope you have all the succes in appeal and other then my own country i don't mind the rest. Hope you do better then myself but not in our land, Turkey is my own soil we already have it tough and if these kpop idiots come here each time our genetic expiration date will be closer then it already is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Yuya Moggershima
Dindar olanları hatta aile üyelerini bile biliyorum jfl. Bak, umarım temyizde tüm başarılara sahipsindir ve kendi ülkem dışında gerisini umursamıyorum. Umarım benden daha iyisini yaparsınız ama bizim topraklarımızda değil, Türkiye benim kendi toprağımız zaten zor ve bu kpop salakları buraya her geldiklerinde genetik son kullanma tarihimiz daha yakın olacak.
Kpoo Images 9 p starda whit make up and whitout make up
Indir 4
Images 9
Indir 3

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10913

I don't have light skin and it's not like one thread can challange a billion dollar industry. Pay attention to my thread that is mostly in bound with the men of our region. I don't talk about north America, I don't talk about south America, central asia, south asia, Only the Middle east. Because the meds are atleast similair in hair texture they happen to be in my research. That's it. Neithter does this thread try to explain in north Europe or the Sea region

They dont look good
they look good according to women wether with make up or not that's not the point. In contradiction to us they are hairless while I and most of our kin is born with a stache. Our T is high or atleast our hair reacts strong to it, this is not the case for kpop fools. They are Hairless and find high appeal in young women 17/18 which is crucial for finding a virgin wife.

How can you cope when this is what's made

There is more to this but I am fasting, won't show anything intimate.

View attachment 1093191
... but why would terrorist memes affect you in your own country?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 10913
It can't be helped. Years in Turkey went brutal. Spend months in trying to find reasons why this is happening in my own home soil. Are you Korean? if so remember that we Turks helped you like no other and your nation returns the favor by kpop fools who steal our women.
No, I'm a kikecel

• +1
they look good according to women wether with make up or not that's not the point. In contradiction to us they are hairless while I and most of our kin is born with a stache. Our T is high or atleast our hair reacts strong to it, this is not the case for kpop fools. They are Hairless and find high appeal in young women 17/18 which is crucial for finding a virgin wife.

How can you cope when this is what's made

There is more to this but I am fasting, won't show anything intimate.

I dont think so they are hairless and boneless if somebody is boneless thats over for him

• Hmm...
I dont think so they are hairless and boneless if somebody is boneless thats over for him
I don't think alteast the known kpop men are exactly boneless. they have flat maxilla but the rest is good. Also their ratios are spot on

man you are coping. If everything they had is bad why even make a thread at this point? accept the knowledge I gave or don't.
I dont think im coping bro only sümeyyes love them
Indir 5

• Hmm...