How to combat Kpop influence

I dont think im coping bro only sümeyyes love themView attachment 1093259
yet these are our women. They start at 11 and still have it at age 17/18 which is crucial in finding a virgin wife. If you don't plan to marry you will stay oblivious to our losses but if you plan to marry atleast see the threat that is against us.

yet these are our women. They start at 11 and still have it at age 17/18 which is crucial in finding a virgin wife. If you don't plan to marry you will stay oblivious to our losses but if you plan to marry atleast see the threat that is against us.
Yes i can see but in 11-15 they dont do sex maybe in 17 18 a japanise can bang them but there are not too much fans in 17 18 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
ethnic mad cuz getting mogged by gooks

idc really , kpop fans are ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
cope, it's prime jb.
Actually thats true
Images 10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3771 and Deleted member 10913

jfl at you showing some indonesian while we Turks are only giving away and not marrying any korean to return the favor. Jfl at this gook calling our women hairy while still marrying her

ok , i will marry a korean hapa
Try if you can lmao most of em are racist and hate foreigners. I remember Yemenis out of a shrimp fishing boat getting dehumanized there.

Try if you can lmao most of em are racist and hate foreigners. I remember Yemenis out of a shrimp fishing boat getting dehumanized there.
i am chad

• +1
tbh , it doesn't matter , korea is a dead nation .

look at the fertility rate and suicide rate
The point is that they don't like their FACE, hence they won't be able to stay there. Who cares if they take em or not. While we give away they give nothing in return. Even those dumb foids who went there are treated like trash yet they still stay:feelskek::feelskek:

The point is that they don't like their FACE, hence they won't be able to stay there. Who cares if they take em or not. While we give away they give nothing in return. Even those dumb foids who went there are treated like trash yet they still stay:feelskek::feelskek:
if korea becomes less korean , then they have no ground to be racist and anti-refugee

• Hmm...
Why you Asians think I attacked you, It's you who dealt us the poundings. Atleast accept that we need detterence against these pop twinks
kike means Jew

• +1

if korea becomes less korean , then they have no ground to be racist and anti-refugee
bro you seem to miss the point. They are racist because our face doesn't suit them. I don't mind em but why do they send over their kpop twinks to our countries other then to influence our women?

I don't have light skin and it's not like one thread can challange a billion dollar industry. Pay attention to my thread that is mostly in bound with the men of our region. I don't talk about north America, I don't talk about south America, central asia, south asia, Only the Middle east. Because the meds are atleast similair in hair texture they happen to be in my research. That's it. Neithter does this thread try to explain in north Europe or the Sea region
Still over blown tbh, it's not like ricecels are going to MENA and steal your girl. You still mog them on average and there aren't many of them coming.

• +1
Still over blown tbh, it's not like ricecels are going to MENA and steal your girl. You still mog them on average and there aren't many of them coming.
I don't think we ethnic Turks mog them.. Maybe the white ones do but then again they are white. I have seen many girls show interest to kpop otherwise how do I even know it's existence jfl. I learned from foids. Our women are going to Korea indeed they aren't actually comming because they don't need it.

I don't think we ethnic Turks mog them.. Maybe the white ones do but then again they are white. I have seen many girls show interest to kpop otherwise how do I even know it's existence jfl. I learned from foids. Our women are going to Korea indeed they aren't actually comming because they don't need it.
If they aren't actually stealing your woman, then whats the paranoid for? It's not like the virgin trad jb will date you if kpop never existed anyway.

Plus, I doubt woman really find kpop idol sexually attractive, I think it's more like harmless cute gay best friend for adolescent girls.

• Hmm...
If they aren't actually stealing your woman, then whats the paranoid for? It's not like the virgin trad jb will date you if kpop never existed anyway
Jfl if you can't read. THEY ARE STEALING IT

even if you kill every single ricecel no girl still woud want you brah

• WTF
In recent years I saw a growth in popularity of Korean men in my country. Recently the rest of the Eurasian world have also started to get into this trend.
View attachment 1093041View attachment 1093043View attachment 1093045
View attachment 1093049
View attachment 1093051
View attachment 1093052View attachment 1093053

Males from Kpop are dimorphic themselves, their bones and skull size is larger then their contries average. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing that job. Voice halo is also a big advantage they have but what I want to discuss is the big appeal they have outside their own kin.
View attachment 1093105

One of the first data that comes to my mind to explain this trend is this map.
View attachment 1093058
The first thing that draws my attention is that KPOP is mostly popular in gookland itself. This is not a big suprise considering the fact normally asian women show interest in Asian men. What is more suprising is however the Americans and Arabs who seem to watch the same if more then the gooks.
Keep in mind that this is 2 year prior to the hit song of PSY.

View attachment 1093074
The second map we have is of 2019 where it still shows that the Asians are the highest consumers but pay attention to the whole med region It doesn't look like the same as in 2011. It has certainly grown but doesn't it look too much considering the fact that Africa is almost empty. There is a reason for why the middle east and med region is like this, it has to do with the physical advanteges east asians have over us.

Analysing the two kinds of men it becomes very clear where the meds are losing in the sight of jb's
we simply are too hairy on average
View attachment 1093082

View attachment 1093083
Asians will always have more straight then us making it very dimorphic and give them a good contrast for the fair skin they .

We West Asians & Meds fail in regards of attracting young women in comparisson to Asians because we ourselves don't look young. Even the least masculine men in our ranks have body hair and beards.

The most sensible solution would be just to close your borders and media against kpop in particular. The Arabs in 2011 are not like today. This has to do with the Arab spring being new back then. After their media became more open kpop moved in and became known to them. If it didn't happen their women would not be aware of it, simple as that. Other then keeping information in check, particulary kpop their isn't much you can do tbh. You can always straighten your hair and beard like that of Asians and that should increase jb appeal in theory. Getting a more fairer skin is also something appriciated among young women.
The best thing however that might be done is to strike the threat in their weakest point.
View attachment 1093101
If you are from south europe or middle east you aren't supposed to lose in this regard. To make this nationally known would be enough for these bts cucks to get into brutal submission. I hope so atleast. Remember the fact that kpop means nothing in Africa because their men are not repleacable in this regard. Their women are aware of this fact and if you make your women aware you should not be losing.

View attachment 1093104

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5
>Males from Kpop are dimorphic themselves, their bones and skull size is larger then their contries average. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing that job. Voice halo is also a big advantage they have but what I want to discuss is the big appeal they have outside their own kin.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
>Males from Kpop are dimorphic themselves, their bones and skull size is larger then their contries average. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing that job. Voice halo is also a big advantage they have but what I want to discuss is the big appeal they have outside their own kin.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Any falsehood here??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
They the most effeminate race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They have no dimorphism :feelskek::feelskek:
Make them grow long hair and they look like girls
Let's talk about this in pm after fajr

• +1
I was writing an essay about this and i realized even writing an counter arguement againist this is retarded tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
I was writing an essay about this and i realized even writing an counter arguement againist this is retarded tbh ngl
Bro
Its fucking gooks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im more scared by toddlers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Bro
Its fucking gooks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im more scared by toddlers

Look, maybe one day when you are in dire need this combative guide comes to your mind and saves the day. It's made for the worst case scenario.

I can always smell a threat years prior to it taking place. If I didn't sense the potential danger I certainly wouldn't made it. Looking at the likes, most of people who saw this guide agreed on it. Both of you can think what you like but it doesn't change that most west Asians males sense this looming disaster.

• +1
Look, maybe one day when you are in dire need this combative guide comes to your mind and saves the day. It's made for the worst case scenario.

I can always smell a threat years prior to it taking place. If I didn't sense the potential danger I certainly wouldn't made it. Looking at the likes most of people who saw this guide agreed on it. Both of you can think what you like but it doesn't change that most wes Asians males sense this looming disaster.
Wouldntd happen if you beat them to bloody pulp
Even your women
Do this happen to Caucasians

• JFL

I can always smell a threat years prior to it taking place. If I didn't sense the potential danger I certainly wouldn't made it. Looking at the likes, most of people who saw this guide agreed on it. Both of you can think what you like but it doesn't change that most wes Asians males sense this looming disaster.
I would kill myself if i feel threatened by some asian guy taking my gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
KPOPmaxing is the ulitmate Gook Cope. Only useful to atract teen girls with mental problems

K pop propaganda goes back as far as 1.5 years ago