How to combat micronutrient deficiency when cutting?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Seems impossible to hit all the requirements in a calorie deficit. Does anyone have any tips or certain foods to incorporate? What's the forum's consensus on multivitamins? I'm about to run clenbuterol on hard cut any genuine input would be much appreciated.

I just take C (700mg), D (100mg), Omega Complex (Solgar) and a multivitamin.
I also try to eat fairly nutritionally dense snacks like avocado, spinach salad, olives, pistachios etc.

Does the trick even on 1300-1500kcal a day, though I don't suggest doing 1300 as you will succumb to hunger pangs more easily and fail.

Have not cut on clenbuterol yet but from what I've read, millions of people have done it without noticeable side effects so I see no real harm in it.

I do also accelerate cuts with 1 fasting day a week. That means zero cals on a single day, only water, also no workout or cardio on that day.
That adds up to an extra kilo or ~2 pounds of fat loss every 3.5 weeks

About 0,5% a week or 2% a month seems sustainable and not especially hard to do. So from something like a slightly pudgy 18% to 12% (visible abs), about 4 months. With lax discipline or 1700ish cals, about 6 months.

You also want to be fairly high protein during the cut to remove catabolic effects on your body (muscle loss). 100-150 grams a day works for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Lorsss and Lux
It's fucking hard Bhai, even harder is hitting 1g of protein per lb on 1500 cals.

For micronutrients take supps as people say, and make canned oily fish your friend.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Lux
I just take C (700mg), D (100mg), Omega Complex (Solgar) and a multivitamin.
I also try to eat fairly nutritionally dense snacks like avocado, spinach salad, olives, pistachios etc.

Does the trick even on 1300-1500kcal a day, though I don't suggest doing 1300 as you will succumb to hunger pangs more easily and fail.

Have not cut on clenbuterol yet but from what I've read, millions of people have done it without noticeable side effects so I see no real harm in it.

I do also accelerate cuts with 1 fasting day a week. That means zero cals on a single day, only water, also no workout or cardio on that day.
That adds up to an extra kilo or ~2 pounds of fat loss every 3.5 weeks

About 0,5% a week or 2% a month seems sustainable and not especially hard to do. So from something like a slightly pudgy 18% to 12% (visible abs), about 4 months. With lax discipline or 1700ish cals, about 6 months.

You also want to be fairly high protein during the cut to remove catabolic effects on your body (muscle loss). 100-150 grams a day works for me.
Good shit. thanks for the high effort.