How To Combine Feminine Features With Masculine

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Gigastacies I like have feminine features along with masculine like low gonial angle + narrow chin. Never seen a girl with a fully feminine face or otherwise.

So the same principle makes men extremely attractive too. That's also why implants fail, they went for too masculine thinking it will be handsome.

so what features must be masculine and what features must be feminine according to your aesthetic understanding?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, noprogressno and Looks234
I think the most handsome man in human history can give an answer, cause he exactly possesses "harmony", but no particularly exaggerated "masculine" features like double chin or flared gonial angles, no excessively wide jaw, no "muh hunter eyes", non-square hairline, rounded cheekbones... If you think about it, a lot of his features are top notch, but they are not male-dimorphic...

Delon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, currylightskin, valhalar and 2 others
I think the most handsome man in human history can give an answer, cause he exactly possesses "harmony", but no particularly exaggerated "masculine" features like double chin or flared gonial angles, no excessively wide jaw, no "muh hunter eyes", non-square hairline, rounded cheekbones... If you think about it, a lot of his features are top notch, but they are not male-dimorphic...

View attachment 1571073
but henry cavill is also considered "most handsome" man and he has the exact opposite features. i think delon has mostly have feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16380
but henry cavill is also considered "most handsome" man and he has the exact opposite features. i think delon has mostly have feminine features.
yeah, this is why I think Delon better demonstrates your question at hand...

Cavill is a very standard masculine chad... He literally possesses 0 feminine features...

But Delon... mogs purely by harmony... half of his features are feminine, as your question postulates :feelsez:

So, now, we are just waiting for someone to "dissect" Delon's face, and answer your question :unsure::feelshehe:

Last edited:
so what features must be masculine and what features must be feminine according to your aesthetic understanding?
But I personally think, that the most important feature, which makes a male face aesthetically pleasing is "proper" cheekbones.

Not necessarily "angular" like a "male should possess", but they should be prominent, and "suit the face".

Other feminine features that do not hurt: definitely eyes. Muh hunter eyes is seriously cope. Big eyes are not as dimorphic as chinese eyes, but they are 100% more beautiful when they are proper. Look at Delon's.

Rounded hairline... arguable... But if it is slightly rounded: this definitely can still make a good Chad.

The jaw is preferably to be masculine though... But not deadly, if fails a little, like narrow, or shitty posterior angle...

But I think a strong chin is a very important masculine feature. Without a good chin, the rest of the face will not look "Chad" IMO...

But I personally think, that the most important feature, which makes a male face aesthetically pleasing is "proper" cheekbones.

Not necessarily "angular" like a "male should possess", but they should be prominent, and "suit the face".

Other feminine features that do not hurt: definitely eyes. Muh hunter eyes is seriously cope. Big eyes are not as dimorphic as chinese eyes, but they are 100% more beautiful when they are proper. Look at Delon's.

Rounded hairline... arguable... But if it is slightly rounded: this definitely can still make a good Chad.

The jaw is preferably to be masculine though... But not deadly, if fails a little, like narrow, or shitty posterior angle...

But I think a strong chin is a very important masculine feature. Without a good chin, the rest of the face will not look "Chad" IMO...
hunter eyes is the best for men bruh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
RTT and wear panties.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
- High PFL and good eyelashes
- Full lips
- Clear and youthful skin
- High averageness face (symmetry)
- Good hairline and longer hair

This is what makes you look like maesthetic/robust prettyboy instead of an ogre with masc features

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 4 others
big blue eyes and long hair are really the only feminine traits acceptable on a man. That and full lips. actually just read the post above me, but i disagree with a nw1 hairline, i think it looks uncanny on a full grown man.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
big blue eyes and long hair are really the only feminine traits acceptable on a man.
how about robust jaw with smal chin ?

how about robust jaw with smal chin ?
men should have a tall wide chin like jon hexum or clint eastwood. I think a tall but not long chin really sets the picture of a masculine man, and it can save a man from other feminine traits like lack of brow ridge, high cheekbone, and very small nose.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
men should have a tall wide chin like jon hexum or clint eastwood. I think a tall but not long chin really sets the picture of a masculine man, and it can save a man from other feminine traits like lack of brow ridge, high cheekbone, and very small nose.
How to get a tall chin?

Whats the difference to you between a tall and a long chin?

How to get a tall chin?

Whats the difference to you between a tall and a long chin?
u already know im gonna say bonesmashing. It grows bone. other then that, get a piece of gel plastic installed into your face or fillers.

long chin goes out from the front, tall chin is taller in height.

u already know im gonna say bonesmashing. It grows bone. other then that, get a piece of gel plastic installed into your face or fillers.
Lol

Im confused on how u would bonesmash a taller chin, have u done this?

where would u hit? the hammer just under the chin?

long chin goes out from the front, tall chin is taller in height.
yea too much protrusion isn't ideal, ideally it should project 2mm ahead of the lips

Hexum probably has more in this angle, and it looks insane. Upswung mandble.

Lol

Im confused on how u would bonesmash a taller chin, have u done this?

where would u hit? the hammer just under the chin?

yea too much protrusion isn't ideal, ideally it should project 2mm ahead of the lips

Hexum probably has more in this angle, and it looks insane. Upswung mandble.
View attachment 1571767
Yea hexum had a god like chin, literal greek god of a man who is unmoggable.

Sorry I cant draw a better picture right now I am sitting outside with my cousins so no mouse.

Chin

just hit on either side at the bottom. Smash in the direction you want it to grow. bite down on something while smashing the chin so you dont jolt your skull around and lose brain calls.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Gigastacies I like have feminine features along with masculine like low gonial angle + narrow chin. Never seen a girl with a fully feminine face or otherwise.

So the same principle makes men extremely attractive too. That's also why implants fail, they went for too masculine thinking it will be handsome.

Ideally femine features. I dont know why users call them feminee, theyre universial indicators of health, youth, and attractiveness.

Feminine beauty is a thing, prettyboys exist.

Things like

-Wide PFL Almond shape PCT eyes with THICK DENSE long lashes

-Thick dense medially long medium/low set brows

-Golden skin with no imperfections with a golden glow

-Plump collagen with full fat pads

-Wide full neutral/sligthly upturned lips

-Thick dense low square hairline with luscious dense hair. Nw0-nw1

-Healthy looking appearance and skin tone (golden with red/orange/light yellow undertones) Rosy cheeks

-Healthy eye color with dense vibrant limbal ring

-Signs of good hygiene, like scent and clear and clean exfoliated lips

-Like i said top tier collagen and elasticity and skin tightness is key

-Clear skin with no scars (skin skin skin it's soo important)

Things like good symmetry and facial averageness can help. Striking has its place, but high averageness chads tend to have the widest appeal.

Femiine ratios and features (like oubre malar/eye proportions or pitts negatively tilted eyebrows) aren't a failo and can help too offset very dimorphic features

Dimorphism is still key but you need some gracile healthy features to have widest appeal, always remember this. Maesthetic, as people here like to put it is key.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deprived and randomvanish

View attachment 1571073
Im not gay but damn this man is handsome. Id rather fuck him than the Dutch women in my country

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Name is hexum. Jon Erik Hexum

Im not gay but damn this man is handsome. Id rather fuck him than the Dutch women in my country
Even more surprising - he DID NOT HAVE ANY PLASTIC SURGERY... was just born that way... insane... :chad:

Even more surprising - he DID NOT HAVE ANY PLASTIC SURGERY... was just born that way... insane... :chad:
Harmony is something u cant get with surgery(easily) so that's why it's more important than having good features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Ideally femine features. I dont know why users call them feminee, theyre universial indicators of health, youth, and attractiveness.

Feminine beauty is a thing, prettyboys exist.

Things like

-Wide PFL Almond shape PCT eyes with THICK DENSE long lashes

-Thick dense medially long medium/low set brows

-Golden skin with no imperfections with a golden glow

-Plump collagen with full fat pads

-Wide full neutral/sligthly upturned lips

-Thick dense low square hairline with luscious dense hair. Nw0-nw1

-Healthy looking appearance and skin tone (golden with red/orange/light yellow undertones) Rosy cheeks

-Healthy eye color with dense vibrant limbal ring

-Signs of good hygiene, like scent and clear and clean exfoliated lips

-Like i said top tier collagen and elasticity and skin tightness is key

-Clear skin with no scars (skin skin skin it's soo important)

Things like good symmetry and facial averageness can help. Striking has its place, but high averageness chads tend to have the widest appeal.

Femiine ratios and features (like oubre malar/eye proportions or pitts negatively tilted eyebrows) aren't a failo and can help too offset very dimorphic features

Dimorphism is still key but you need some gracile healthy features to have widest appeal, always remember this. Maesthetic, as people here like to put it is key.
I think men can get away with being more feminine looking as well because feminine features are also neotenous which is attractive due to humans being the most neotenous type of ape. That’s why in that one popular face dimorphism study, women preferred less masculine (still more masculine than average male) for long term relationships.

Neoteny also isn’t inherently feminine, like I prefer above average sized boobs to huge ones despite huge ones being more feminine and having more sex appeal

I might be coping with this neotenous shit but after reading the Wikipedia article about neoteny in humans, I noticed how a lot of features that we consider youthful, feminine, or pretty are considered neotenous

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish