How to come to terms with not being Chad?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Since i'm autistic i obsess very easily about stuffl And i have this grudgingly bitter resentment that i'm living my one and only life, not being Chad. I obsess about that pretty much every second every day, cursing my life for not having been born as Chad and it doesn't just get in the wat of my chances in the dating market, but also just general productivity in other life goals.

The thinking goes kinda like this: "why even bother working on this, Chad can just exist and make millions of dollars modelling, and get all the pussy, fame and validation from it, JUST for existing, so i'm just thinking to myself why would i even bother improving my life when it's all so unfair and the odds are so stacked against me.

I wish i could make peace with these thoughts of not having been born chad but i dk how to do it, any advice?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, bugeye, Patient A and 9 others
unless ur total subhuman you should gymaxx enough so that you can delude urself into thinking your chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, karbo, BigBoy and 7 others
Since i'm autistic i obsess very easily about stuffl And i have this grudgingly bitter resentment that i'm living my one and only life, not being Chad. I obsess about that pretty much every second every day, cursing my life for not having been born as Chad and it doesn't just get in the wat of my chances in the dating market, but also just general productivity in other life goals.

The thinking goes kinda like this: "why even bother working on this, Chad can just exist and make millions of dollars modelling, and get all the pussy, fame and validation from it, JUST for existing, so i'm just thinking to myself why would i even bother improving my life when it's all so unfair and the odds are so stacked against me.

I wish i could make peace with these thoughts of not having been born chad but i dk how to do it, any advice?
You have to realize that being good looking doesn't always mean he's free of all diseases nor has a long life expectancy.

Chad may inherit some serious genetic diseases down from his ancestors and can only live up to just mere 65 years , who know?

But I'm gonna admit I'm really jealous of good looking people who have almost every door open for them and have everything handed to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You've still got two almost impossible options depending on ur start. Become rich or famous better yet be both. As well as two much easier options in life.

Becoming rich is a dream and never happens for those with 0 starting captial(wealthy parents, networked with rich people).

Fame however couldnt be easier to attain in today's world or even in the past. Circus freaks got fame in the past and they still do now, refer to daddylongneck, eyeballguy etc. So u can do it even if deformed, looks dont matter here. Through fame u can get wealth and become Chad with surgery assuming base is at least avg.

Last two options: bluepill drone, some cucked ltrs and a couple kids later, you'll be somewhat happy. Rope: reroll life, go to hell or just cease to exist. Depends on what u believe happens after

Tldr: rich, famous, working class or rope

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 8318, MegamindCel and 5 others
You've still got two almost impossible options depending on ur start. Become rich or famous better yet be both. As well as two much easier options in life.

Becoming rich is a dream and never happens for those with 0 starting captial(wealthy parents, networked with rich people).

Fame however couldnt be easier to attain in today's world or even in the past. Circus freaks got fame in the past and they still do now, refer to daddylongneck, eyeballguy etc. So u can do it even if deformed, looks dont matter here. Through fame u can get wealth and become Chad with surgery assuming base is at least avg.

Last two options: bluepill drone, some cucked ltrs and a couple kids later, you'll be somewhat happy. Rope: reroll life, go to hell or just cease to exist. Depends on what u believe happens after

Tldr: rich, famous, working class or rope
I don't have any deformities like long neck or bulging eyes or whatever so i can't get fame as a freakshow. I have a good base it's just my overbite, narrow jaw and lack of chin height that is pulling me down, i have positive canthal tilt, hunter eyes, white, 6ft, light eyes, NW1

Basically just my lower jaw that fucks me. I think with two surgeries i could ascend really hard, but there's no way to make that kinda money as an average normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro and ShowerMaxxing
I don't have any deformities like long neck or bulging eyes or whatever so i can't get fame as a freakshow. I have a good base it's just my overbite, narrow jaw and lack of chin height that is pulling me down, i have positive canthal tilt, hunter eyes, white, 6ft, light eyes, NW1

Basically just my lower jaw that fucks me. I think with two surgeries i could ascend really hard, but there's no way to make that kinda money as an average normie.
Bimax is like 15k . How can you not make 15k ???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
been there done that. just accept and move on.

Same way i cope by knowing i can never be a millionaire even if i work my ass off tbh..

Just improve your life and get a becky tier gf and leave all this blackpill behind ..

• WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

Already have a solid base RTT and get jaw surgery like Zyzz = Slayer. But already norwooding so might be bad idea tbh.

U dont need deformities to become famous, just be funny or make interesting content. Literal aspys on twitch make money just for being chaotic and impaulsive. Looks dont matter here, there are several channels that dont even have face, can also halo u hard and get easy fan slays if gl.

Very hard to get famous tbh, u have to do something new which is hard to do with the TBs of footage uploaded daily.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Girls arent everything theyre not what youll look back on and smile

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Growth Plate, BigBoy and 5 others
1 You don't have to be Chad, Chads are extremely rare, at most you will see Chad lites Irl
2 You are basing yourself on the lives of 0.01% of people, do you realize how absurd this is?
For the rest of us, effort will be the way
3 Focus your life on anything but women, normies are masters of it.
4 Obviously looksmaxxing, the advantages of being beautiful are several. Keep in mind that you don't have to look like chads like Cavill or Marlon teixeira, if you are above average, you can have sex with some beckyes.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, LifeIsACope and efidescontinuado

Perhaps this line of thought is manifested on some level by sexual frustration. Having a girlfriend might solve this.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Perhaps this line of thought is manifested on some level by sexual frustration. Having a girlfriend might solve this.
Yes obviously, and i have no way to solve it because i'm not chad and not NT.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
You have to realize that being good looking doesn't always mean he's free of all diseases nor has a long life expectancy.

Chad may inherit some serious genetic diseases down from his ancestors and can only live up to just mere 65 years , who know?

But I'm gonna admit I'm really jealous of good looking people who have almost every door open for them and have everything handed to them.
I would have rather lived 20 years as Chad than 80 years as a normie. Life as a normie is fucking dogshit. Can't get laid, can't get a gf, no halo effects to get you into jobs, have to be NT jestermaxxed just to make friends..

Words can't express the grief that it causes me to not have been born Chad, i will forever be alone and no girl will ever love me just because my philtrum is too long and having a mild overbite. JFL.
I was able to focus on my hobbies in my early 20s because i was bluepilled and i just thought that i would meet a girl one day and that there was no cause for concern, but now that i know that it's over it's just so difficult to focus on productive goals, because sex is the primary driving factor of human behavior, with that gone out of the picture i just don't have any motivation to do anything.

I have an album i want to make under a new moniker but i just can't stop rotting on lookism forums... the truth can not be unlearned, i wish i had taken the bluepill JFL

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
It's a natural instinct man, all men want to be Chad. The reason so many dudes are depressed nowadays is the internet enables them to see how much better Chad has it than them. My advice to cope is to get off the internet and not to compare yourself to people who were born with more advantages than you.

I would have rather lived 20 years as Chad than 80 years as a normie. Life as a normie is fucking dogshit. Can't get laid, can't get a gf, no halo effects to get you into jobs, have to be NT jestermaxxed just to make friends..

Words can't express the grief that it causes me to not have been born Chad, i will forever be alone and no girl will ever love me just because my philtrum is too long and having a mild overbite. JFL.
I was able to focus on my hobbies in my early 20s because i was bluepilled and i just thought that i would meet a girl one day and that there was no cause for concern, but now that i know that it's over it's just so difficult to focus on productive goals, because sex is the primary driving factor of human behavior, with that gone out of the picture i just don't have any motivation to do anything.

I have an album i want to make under a new moniker but i just can't stop rotting on lookism forums... the truth can not be unlearned, i wish i had taken the bluepill JFL
You make music?

unless ur total subhuman you should gymaxx enough so that you can delude urself into thinking your chad
This. At least you'll be respected by other men

And i have this grudgingly bitter resentment that i'm living my one and only life, not being Chad. I obsess about that pretty much every second every day, cursing my life for not having been born as Chad and it doesn't just get in the wat of my chances in the dating market, but also just general productivity in other life goals.
Well, Chads in real life are extremely rare and are born not made, they've just won the genetic lottery and have been gifted with good lucks, it's pretty much the same with the small number of people people who have other advantages - like being born in a rich family or having a special talent or gift in sports, music, acting, etc., do you also obsess that you aren't a billionaire or a famous athlete, singer, actor, etc...?

Well, Chads in real life are extremely rare and are born not made, they've just won the genetic lottery and have been gifted with good lucks, it's pretty much the same with the small number of people people who have other advantages - like being born in a rich family or having a special talent or gift in sports, music, acting, etc., do you also obsess that you aren't a billionaire or a famous athlete, singer, actor, etc...?
I can see your point but being chad would naturally lead to being a billionaire, plus pretty much anything else that you want (take the biebs for instance, no talent yet became a "singer")

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
I can see your point but being chad would naturally lead to being a billionaire, plus pretty much anything else that you want (take the biebs for instance, no talent yet became a "singer")
Lol, you won't become a billionaire just because you're a Chad, most billionaires are actually pretty ugly, Bieber isn't a Chad also, his success is because of marketing and being at the right place, at the right time, he's just a fabricated pop star by the music industry, they could have picked another guy instead and have the same thing...

get ur surgeries done in a different country and start living in a 1 bedroom apartment to save up , it's not "that" hard come on

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
get ur surgeries done in a different country and start living in a 1 bedroom apartment to save up , it's not "that" hard come on
literally this

stop crying and get your shit together. Accept that you're ugly and live with it, if you can't accept it save up enough money and get your surgery done and everythings fine.

think about that, 10'000$ are between you and the life you want to live. you know your failos, you know how to fix them, then go and fucking fix them and stop crying you pathetic piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Growth Plate

so u wanna cope with not being a chad

its simple , just be a giga chad

Yes, bimax and jaw implants will turn you into instagram model gigachad. You and literally everyone else on this forum. I doubt you have a good base either. Guys with a good base are fatcels or look like this. Btw he already has chad smv :feelshah:

Attachments

• maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 27
Yes, bimax and jaw implants will turn you into instagram model gigachad. You and literally everyone else on this forum. I doubt you have a good base either. Guys with a good base are fatcels or look like this. Btw he already has chad smv :feelshah:
nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Jerzy Bondov