Hardmaxx
Bronze
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2023
- Posts
- 295
- Reputation
- 269
For this method, we are going to enact a ritual to sitri.
Sitri is an ancient demon, and appears with a leopards head and griffins wings before transforming into a beautiful human form.
Prince Sitri is a (Prince obviously) of Hell, and commands powers such as attraction and allure. Keeping this in mind, this can be used to your advantage.
He is known to be a very helpful demon, one who does not require a hard or tedious ritual to summon, and is sure to help you.
All you will need is a piece of paper (you can write on the floor, or even better something metal but paper is fine) a pen, and something of value that entices seduction. For example this could be a fragrance (I used my angels share bottle)
You should optimally do this in the bathroom as it is the place of self vanity, and do it naked (in your purest form). Draw his sigil with the pen on your paper (or other objects described) his sigil looks like this, and your drawing doesn’t have to be a perfect replica, the intent is what matters the most
After this is drawn, you may state your vow (always begin with “Lord Sitri, Prince of Hell, I call upon you for your powers to ……..” you can make this up yourself after as each has their individual goals, Sitri can be used for many reasons such as enticing certain individuals or increasing one’s attractiveness (which is what this thread is for) when talking to him when your eyes are shut the room WILL feel heavy, this is normal and is a signal that he is there with you
Then, offer him the item chosen (for me I sprayed my fragrance onto the page) after this you may proceed with whatever you were going to do, you should ideally admire yourself in the mirror, do your skincare routine etc. after you’re done, say “thank you Lord Sitri, let this gift stay with me eternally, you are free to leave” then rip up the paper and discard it.
In my personal experience, I was very sick when doing this (last week) therefore haven’t showered, washed my face, haven’t cleaned my skin (I have very natural bad acne) yet my skin is clearer than it has ever been. My hair is not greasy, etc. this is how it works, it will not turn you into gandy, but it will increase the effectiveness of the things you do, you must keep putting effort in.
I also used blood in my ritual as I preferred to have a direct pact with him, and did not rip up the paper as I plan to do this again to keep the bond strong (do as you please, the earlier version is the simpler, more common way)
Take this with a pinch of salt, for the open minded, this may be risky as you do not know what you are potentially bringing into your life, but ascending is worth more than anything IMO, enjoy!
Sitri is an ancient demon, and appears with a leopards head and griffins wings before transforming into a beautiful human form.
He is known to be a very helpful demon, one who does not require a hard or tedious ritual to summon, and is sure to help you.
All you will need is a piece of paper (you can write on the floor, or even better something metal but paper is fine) a pen, and something of value that entices seduction. For example this could be a fragrance (I used my angels share bottle)
You should optimally do this in the bathroom as it is the place of self vanity, and do it naked (in your purest form). Draw his sigil with the pen on your paper (or other objects described) his sigil looks like this, and your drawing doesn’t have to be a perfect replica, the intent is what matters the most
Then, offer him the item chosen (for me I sprayed my fragrance onto the page) after this you may proceed with whatever you were going to do, you should ideally admire yourself in the mirror, do your skincare routine etc. after you’re done, say “thank you Lord Sitri, let this gift stay with me eternally, you are free to leave” then rip up the paper and discard it.
In my personal experience, I was very sick when doing this (last week) therefore haven’t showered, washed my face, haven’t cleaned my skin (I have very natural bad acne) yet my skin is clearer than it has ever been. My hair is not greasy, etc. this is how it works, it will not turn you into gandy, but it will increase the effectiveness of the things you do, you must keep putting effort in.
I also used blood in my ritual as I preferred to have a direct pact with him, and did not rip up the paper as I plan to do this again to keep the bond strong (do as you please, the earlier version is the simpler, more common way)
Take this with a pinch of salt, for the open minded, this may be risky as you do not know what you are potentially bringing into your life, but ascending is worth more than anything IMO, enjoy!
