How to convince parents to let me get MSE? (Please read)

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
I'm 16 years old, my teeth are pretty straight albeit hardly noticeably crowded except my palate is a tiny bit narrow to the point where I can only just barely fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

I also have a few more dental issues, such as a minor crossbite which is also causing a disorder such as TMJ/TMD which results in me having an asymmetrical jaw.

I also can't apply even workload to my left side massetur muscle because when I bite down my teeth slide and grind across a tiny bit to the right, making my left massetur underdeveloped whilst my right massetur is properly developed.

I've told my parents and dentist about my tongue being scalloped, jaw pain, and bruxism, dentist claims nothing is wrong enough to fix. Whilst my parents tell me to "harden" up.
In the hopes I do get MSE Ive been told I should wait a bit and slowly expand it over the course of about 1-2 years and then apply braces once my bones have fused so they don't restrict my jaw growth.

Sorry for the waffle, but any insight and input will be much appreciated 👍

• JFL
Reactions: hexaquarks
Tell them you identify as an ogre and want to transition

yeah the fact ppl think getting mse will make them look more attractive is the funniest thing ever

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
yeah the fact ppl think getting mse will make them look more attractive is the funniest thing ever
I wouldnt say im 100% convinced that MSE is a looksmin, however I have seen so much negative and so little positive (psl wise) that I would be extremely hesitant to get it. If there is any argument to be made for MSE its to expand about 5mm and use BOW facemask. Still I am yet to see anyone try and then share results.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I wouldnt say im 100% convinced that MSE is a looksmin, however I have seen so much negative and so little positive (psl wise) that I would be extremely hesitant to get it. If there is any argument to be made for MSE its to expand about 5mm and use BOW facemask. Still I am yet to see anyone try and then share results.
notice how most ppl who got mse and had good before and after results are ppl who got it at 14-16.. so obivouslly when they took after pictures 2 years later,they had a more developed jaw and may have looked better because of puberty,not one adult who gets this willl look better after its simply puberty

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
notice how most ppl who got mse and had good before and after results are ppl who got it at 14-16.. so obivouslly when they took after pictures 2 years later,they had a more developed jaw and may have looked better because of puberty,not one adult who gets this willl look better after its simply puberty
Perhaps. I haven’t seen enough before and after a to have a confident stance. But all this implies there is something uniquely wrong about MSE style expansion. Because expansion via removable expanders get better results from an aesthetic standpoint. And from an orthotropic point of view anything that gets you closer to good facial growth should make you more attractive.

what about sarpe

I'm 16 years old, my teeth are pretty straight albeit hardly noticeably crowded except my palate is a tiny bit narrow to the point where I can only just barely fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

I also have a few more dental issues, such as a minor crossbite which is also causing a disorder such as TMJ/TMD which results in me having an asymmetrical jaw.

I also can't apply even workload to my left side massetur muscle because when I bite down my teeth slide and grind across a tiny bit to the right, making my left massetur underdeveloped whilst my right massetur is properly developed.

I've told my parents and dentist about my tongue being scalloped, jaw pain, and bruxism, dentist claims nothing is wrong enough to fix. Whilst my parents tell me to "harden" up.
In the hopes I do get MSE Ive been told I should wait a bit and slowly expand it over the course of about 1-2 years and then apply braces once my bones have fused so they don't restrict my jaw growth.

Sorry for the waffle, but any insight and input will be much appreciated 👍
just inject hgh and ur skull will widen

It will 100% ascend my narrow face, by widening palate solving crossbite thus fixing TMJ and then assymetry

Maybe better, but then after your expansion you would need to get surgery to expand your orbitals and midface (zygo's).
That sounds extremely invasive and unlikely to be performed right?

That sounds extremely invasive and unlikely to be performed right?
Any surgery is invasive (SARPE is a surgery), and unfortunately most docs are bluepilled so you would need to find the rare blackpilled ones willing to perform, they are out there.

or he could megadose k2

Maybe better, but then after your expansion you would need to get surgery to expand your orbitals and midface (zygo's).
why surgery? What if my orbitals are alr squarish and zygos are high set