How to cope for not getting looks everywhere I go?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Posts
522
Reputation
466
I am getting old, 30+ and I am getting less and less looks from girls everywhere I go. Used to be, I walked through the mall, gym, any place, 8 out of 10 women of any ages would stare me in the eyes for a few seconds at least.

Used to be prettyboymaxxed, but getting old is real. How to cope?
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
post face
 
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
post face
Not looking for looksmaxxing advice, that is all scheduled, need waiting for consultations/surgery.
Looking for NT advice.
 
Not looking for looksmaxxing advice, that is all scheduled, need waiting for consultations/surgery.
Looking for NT advice.
It's very NT to post face
 
It’ll hopefully get better after your surgery.

Consider using BB cream and getting anti aging treatments like Botox. Budget for facelift eventually.
I’m sure you’ll already be doing all the normal skincare stuff.


You also have to consider looks inflation is high and todays MTN was a Chadlite a few years ago.
 
Stop being 30 lmao

This is some shit you post on reddit old man
 
I am getting old, 30+ and I am getting less and less looks from girls everywhere I go. Used to be, I walked through the mall, gym, any place, 8 out of 10 women of any ages would stare me in the eyes for a few seconds at least.

Used to be prettyboymaxxed, but getting old is real. How to cope?
You used to be prettyboymaxxed? Then switch to chadmaxing. Works way better for people higher than 30 (that's what Zac Efron tried to do)
 
Your 30. Why are you trying to prettyboymax? You need to mascmaxx
 

Similar threads

Adyta69
Replies
14
Views
44
Adyta69
Adyta69
jakkie
Replies
1
Views
12
YTPRV
YTPRV
sunlessthegreat
Replies
9
Views
40
czechsub3
czechsub3
S
Replies
13
Views
97
gurtbobtuff
gurtbobtuff
D
Replies
8
Views
56
decorative straw42
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top