How to cope with being average looking?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
As a non NT guy. Apparently my failos are bad philtrum to chin ratio and too narrow jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Kys it's over

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and paranakee
rhymes with tape

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
cope that you mog some people I guess

unironically find other stuff in life to enjoy

not sure if people on here (myself included) can do that anymore though

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
dude, you're having a mental breakdown. Your threads are completely random, sometimes you have no friends, sometimes you're in the friendzone, sometimes you're gl, sometimes you're ugly. And today you're average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Schönling, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
dude, you're having a mental breakdown. Your threads are completely random, sometimes you have no friends, sometimes you're in the friendzone, sometimes you're gl, sometimes you're ugly. And today you're average.
I know i just don't know who to believe or what to believe, there's so many mixed signals that i get and people rate me all over the place so i don't know who to trust or believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
no pics no care tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I know i just don't know who to believe or what to believe, there's so many mixed signals that i get and people rate me all over the place so i don't know who to trust or believe.
pm me a pic I can rate you if you want

Nichemax it's not that hard.

What would you rather be:
A 5 to everyone or a 3 to some and a 7 to others?

Nichemax it's not that hard.

What would you rather be:
A 5 to everyone or a 3 to some and a 7 to others?
Not sure if it works like this

Lets say youre a 3 to everyone, but youre a 9 to one woman - doesent that give that one woman control over you? You know that if you leave her, it will be difficult to find someone who thinks youre a 9 again.

If you had been 6 to everyone, then the amount of population that thinks youre a 9 would be higher no?

You just described that appeal is.

Not to mention, why does your PSL score determine your appeal? Scoring low in looks, simply means you have objectively undesirable traits.

IMO appeal us mostly race, facial hair, style and personality. Even a 9 can "nichemaxx" - and far better than a 3 could...

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and joshjosh
I wouldn’t ever have joined this forum if I looked average. Be glad you’re not deformed

If avg just become NT and get the occasional slay and/or regular ltrs like the rest of the general public.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
If avg just become NT and get the occasional slay and/or regular ltrs like the rest of the general public.
Is it still possible in this day and age?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just rape bro

Is it still possible in this day and age?
Yh despite what these delusional retards say. Normies get semi regular club slays and regularly have ltrs with average foids. Just be NT is legit advice if avg looking+

be glad you are not below average/ugly like me

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
stop telling yourself stories and you'll win

• Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Dont Ask me, I can barely cope being 6'1.5

LL or death

Not sure if it works like this

Lets say youre a 3 to everyone, but youre a 9 to one woman - doesent that give that one woman control over you? You know that if you leave her, it will be difficult to find someone who thinks youre a 9 again.

If you had been 6 to everyone, then the amount of population that thinks youre a 9 would be higher no?

You just described that appeal is.

Not to mention, why does your PSL score determine your appeal? Scoring low in looks, simply means you have objectively undesirable traits.

IMO appeal us mostly race, facial hair, style and personality. Even a 9 can "nichemaxx" - and far better than a 3 could...
3 isnt 9 To anyone. 6 is 8 To someone. 3 is rope tier in 2020. 5 is only acceptable if NT maxxed and the girl sees you radiate NTness in a club for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714
3 isnt 9 To anyone. 6 is 8 To someone. 3 is rope tier in 2020. 5 is only acceptable if NT maxxed and the girl sees you radiate NTness in a club for example
lol that's your only takeaway from my comment?

smh GIF

Rope @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323