How to cope with being too high IQ?

My IQ has been professionally assessed to be in the top 0.1% percentile when I was 12 years old.

I just feel like I am too far removed from the average person, I just do not have the ability to interact with normies, and I think it's impacting my SMV negatively.

I would also say I am not 100% NT, but I am also incomparable to the schizo autists on this forum.

additionally, i'm not bad looking at all, I have been rated as chadlite most of the time, and I am also 6'2", but even these stats are not enough for me to get into a LTR, I just don't know how to interact with the average retarded brainwashed bitch, they're so fucking dumb I just don't know what to say. I just want pussy JFL

What do I do about this?
lmao bro, if u are legit high IQ, get off of these sites

Read some books by Robert Greene, improve the rest of your psyche, remember, intellect is just one facet of your entire Self, don't be foolish

I am guessing you are pretty young as well, just get off of shitholes like this, put that brain to good use, be healthy, learn how to be a powerful and dangerous person, and get well-rounded lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
My IQ has been professionally assessed to be in the top 0.1% percentile when I was 12 years old.

I just feel like I am too far removed from the average person, I just do not have the ability to interact with normies, and I think it's impacting my SMV negatively.

I would also say I am not 100% NT, but I am also incomparable to the schizo autists on this forum.

additionally, i'm not bad looking at all, I have been rated as chadlite most of the time, and I am also 6'2", but even these stats are not enough for me to get into a LTR, I just don't know how to interact with the average retarded brainwashed bitch, they're so fucking dumb I just don't know what to say. I just want pussy JFL

What do I do about this?
just get brain damage until you are low IQ tbh

lmao bro, if u are legit high IQ, get off of these sites

Read some books by Robert Greene, improve the rest of your psyche, remember, intellect is just one facet of your entire Self, don't be foolish

I am guessing you are pretty young as well, just get off of shitholes like this, put that brain to good use, be healthy, learn how to be a powerful and dangerous person, and get well-rounded lol
no IQ for his possibly subhuman face, furthermore if he is normie, he might aswell looksmax and become high IQ chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Kaworu
no IQ for his possibly subhuman face, furthermore if he is normie, he might aswell looksmax and become high IQ chad
Dude this site is BS unless you take advantage of Best of the Best, it’s ridden with a ton of aspie zoomers and schizo millennials

Jfl @ the tards who fall for blackpill shit anyway, I’m fucking normie and I pull in bitches xD

• +1
Muslims think their sky daddy spoke to an arab man on a mountain 2000 yrs ago and if u go ass up for him 5 times a day and say a bunch of arabic words youll go to heaven and drink from wine rivers and fuck 72 virgin prostitutes for eternity by definition you are low iq

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ArdaxHG
Use this power to maximize your puberty and looks potential and to generate some kind of passive incomes if you're really smart.

• +1
IMG 20220714 121152

Damn Bro I'm a Subhuman? :(

• +1
View attachment 1879024

mogs me but the fact you were saddened enough by my comment to prove me wrong suggests you care about what I think, which is weird since you'd think that someone with such a "high IQ" wouldn't care what normies like me think since you would be so much more superior anyway

additionally, i'm not bad looking at all, I have been rated as chadlite most of the time, and I am also 6'2",
but even these stats are not enough for me to get into a LTR,
Need more information. On what stage of the interaction do you fuck things up? Do you get dates from tinder at least? If you get stuck in conversations, post some.

How often do you go to the bar? Do women approach you? (If women don't approach you, you're looks are either not good enough or your vibe is bad, those are the only two possibilities).

Problem solve this shit. Give us more information. Treat it like a math/logic problem, because that's exactly what it is.
I just don't know how to interact with the average retarded brainwashed bitch, they're so fucking dumb I just don't know what to say. I just want pussy JFL
If you're good looking enough, and have the right vibe all you have to say is "thank you" when they tell you how hot you are, "sure" when they ask to hug you, and "sure" when they ask to kiss you. This has been my experience. I'm a 4/10 but sometimes I get lucky and drunk girls think I'm hot.

As far as the "brainwashed" part, treat it like imaginary play. Dungeons and dragons, if you've played it. Have fun with it! It's just a game.

They are the "dungeon master", so whatever they believe is real and that's what you need to keep in mind. They believe in God, then great you really feel like god's calling you to do missions work. Or you feel like god has a special purpose for you. You can feel god working in your life, closing some doors opening others. That god provides for his flock and everything is going to be all right. Invite her to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the first date.

They worship ant-racism, then great, you really wish there was more you could do to fight racism and it pisses you off how racism has embedded itself into every system, police, government with laws keeping people depended on welfare, racist housing policies like blockbusting, how black neighborhoods are priced 23% less than white neighborhoods, racist hiring practices etc.

They're atheist. Then great, it's crazy how brainwashed religious people are.

They worship trump, then great then there's nothing that pisses you off more than how the fake news has taken everything he's said out of context.

They pro-lgtpq trans, then it's disgusting how trans people are treated and marginalized by society. How so many trans people are murdered each year just because they're trans. How trans people are judged ridiculed and attacked everywhere they go.

This doesn't mean agree with everything they say, you do have to have your own interests and opinions, but on the big things you have to be the same. To get to know them ask questions like what do you do for fun, what do they do for work, what are they going to school for, did you hear about "current news bullshit"?
What do I do about this?
See Above. And please give me the information requested if you want a more detailed answer.

• Love it
Reactions: rapidinshallah
View attachment 1879024

From your picture, I'd say your issue is probably your vibe.

This can be solved with enough meditation, especially loving kindness meditation every single day.

After that, until you're old enough for tinder and the bar, you're going to have to approach girls, ideally at lunch in school. Just say you need friends and ask if you can sit. After that ask them questions about themselves.

Don't over think it, just do that. Also, it will get easier once you can go to the bar and do tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and rapidinshallah
High IQ would mean that you're smart enough to fake being NT in order to get friends and a girlfriend. I have no problem doing that since I'm actually high IQ. You're probably just a low IQ aspie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, noodlelover, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Bonesmashing helps. It lowers your iq, while ascending you at the same time

I'm 17.
Are you sure it's safe to inject T at that age? Talking about Test E btw.
it’s not

wait till 25

however, start thinking about your T now. diet, sleep, victories etc

• +1
Reactions: rapidinshallah
You say that but IQ is correlated with life outcomes, I.e higher IQ people will be exponentially wealthier than you will ever be
It’s correlated with wealth because people who come from wealthier, better connected families tend to have higher IQs. Making money for someone from a wealthy, well connected family is like breathing. Jfl at not knowing this and actually convicing yourself that IQ on its own has any effect at all on your success.

High IQ guy from shit family = janitor
Low IQ guy from rich family = rich entrepreneur
It is what is and it always will be.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, noodlelover and Johnnybegood
It’s correlated with wealth because people who come from wealthier, better connected families tend to have higher IQs. Making money for someone from a wealthy, well connected family is like breathing. Jfl at not knowing this and actually convicing yourself that IQ on its own has any effect at all on your success.

IQ on its own completely isolated has no impact on your success or happiness (btw success = happiness). It's like saying height alone will make girls fall in love with you...it can help sure but it will NEVER attract girls on its own.

Obviously having more of a good trait is always preferable, so in that sense having a higher IQ is cool...at least to live a life with higher sentience, but the only thing that ACTUALLY matters for pleasure and cheap dopamine hits is FACE no doubt!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pharmaceutic and noodlelover

Unknown 1
Unknown

Nigga are you pulling this out of your ass?

• JFL

What do I do about this?
Cope. IQ has nothing to do with that, I too measured my IQ and I'm 146 as per Stanford-Binet, yet I can interact with normies and with girls -- mostly. If you truly were a chadlite in face and 6'2, you'd get them on your dick regardless of your IQ, level of retardness or whatever. So instead of humble bragging about your supposed high IQ to get a dopamine release from the retards from this forum, you should just go out and seize the opportunity you've got

• +1
View attachment 1888907View attachment 1888908

Nigga are you pulling this out of your ass?
So, your first stat is just a result of exactly what I said, higher family income = higher iq, that’s what you’re seeing there. You’re seeing people who come from better families having higher iqs as a result of that and also having an easier time making money, again as a result of their family.

Now your second stat, which is weirdly about a racial gap cause I guess that was the only thing you could find, is literally PROVING what I said by showing SAT scores consistently going up, for both white and black, as family income rises.

You’re seeing IQs rising as family income levels rise, and then mistakenly applying the success of the children of those families to their IQs, when in reality it’s their family connections causing success. A freak of nature born to a dirt poor family with an einstein IQ is going to be just as poor as anybody else in his family.

The fact that you posted those stats thinking they refuted my point when in reality they prove my point REALLY calls your high IQ claim into question ngl.

Let me try to put it in a different context so you can understand. Let’s say rich families produce more chads, and chads have more casual sex than anybody else. What you’re doing right now is exactly like a subhuman trying to apply chad’s ability to have massive amounts of casual sex to chad being rich and aspiring to get to that level of wealth to have chad’s amount of casual sex. Chad has casual sex because of his face, it just so happens he has his face because his family is rich, and because he has BOTH and is more likely to have BOTH than anybody else, the stats are going to show that correlation for BOTH, but you need to learn to understand which one is actually causing the success.

If you come from a well off, well connected family then all of this is irrelevant to you. But the fact that you’re pushing so hard against it tells me you’re probably the dirt poor freak of nature who was born with a high iq instead. But the fact that you’re having trouble understanding this tells me you probably took an online iq test, got an above average score, and then decided to larp that you took an official test and scored massively high

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and noodlelover
So, your first stat is just a result of exactly what I said, higher family income = higher iq, that’s what you’re seeing there. You’re seeing people who come from better families having higher iqs as a result of that and also having an easier time making money, again as a result of their family.

Now your second stat, which is weirdly about a racial gap cause I guess that was the only thing you could find, is literally PROVING what I said by showing SAT scores consistently going up, for both white and black, as family income rises.

You’re seeing IQs rising as family income levels rise, and then mistakenly applying the success of the children of those families to their IQs, when in reality it’s their family connections causing success. A freak of nature born to a dirt poor family with an einstein IQ is going to be just as poor as anybody else in his family.

The fact that you posted those stats thinking they refuted my point when in reality they prove my point REALLY calls your high IQ claim into question ngl.

Let me try to put it in a different context so you can understand. Let’s say rich families produce more chads, and chads have more casual sex than anybody else. What you’re doing right now is exactly like a subhuman trying to apply chad’s ability to have massive amounts of casual sex to chad being rich and aspiring to get to that level of wealth to have chad’s amount of casual sex. Chad has casual sex because of his face, it just so happens he has his face because his family is rich, and because he has BOTH and is more likely to have BOTH than anybody else, the stats are going to show that correlation for BOTH, but you need to learn to understand which one is actually causing the success.

If you come from a well off, well connected family then all of this is irrelevant to you. But the fact that you’re pushing so hard against it tells me you’re probably the dirt poor freak of nature who was born with a high iq instead. But the fact that you’re having trouble understanding this tells me you probably took an online iq test, got an above average score, and then decided to larp that you took an official test and scored massively high
Oh and by the way, even without family connections, success is a result of connections in general. NETWORKING is the only way to become rich and successful in this world, a retarded social butterfly is going to have an infinitely easier time than an autistic genius.

It’s your ability to make friends in high places that causes success, not how good you are at fucking pattern recognition lmao

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and noodlelover

dnrd + iq is 85% genetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and noodlelover
dnrd + iq is 85% genetic
you need to read it kid you're going to learn a lot.
you know what else is genetic? being a part of a wealthy family, dumbass.

this is the simple point and the simple fact of life: come from a wealthy family, have a high chance of being wealthy yourself.
IQ has literally nothing to do with it.
by all means though keep bluepilling yourself into believing nonsense. Anyone with even a tiny amount of awareness knows how the world actually works, though, you'd think someone who wants to pride themselves on being "smart" would bother to learn that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, horizontallytall, spyspy and 1 other person
Seeing as this forum is mostly ethnics I don't think they can relate to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22126
Oh and by the way, even without family connections, success is a result of connections in general. NETWORKING is the only way to become rich and successful in this world, a retarded social butterfly is going to have an infinitely easier time than an autistic genius.

It’s your ability to make friends in high places that causes success, not how good you are at fucking pattern recognition lmao
Jack Ma is probably the best example of a social butterfly retard that got crazy rich.

Elon musk is another. He might have slightly above average IQ, but got rich through his connections and getting smarter people than him to solve problems while he learned how to fake being intelligent and repeat half understood ideas of other people, in order to sound smart.

Even Bezo's relied on his social connections and social influence (wife helped start his company) to get his company going. Though his genius played a big role in why Amazon got so big.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, horizontallytall and Deleted member 21620

Nah, this ain't it; this would work if IQ as a psychometric construct had no particular foundation, but it does. it relies on the g factor, and g is known to be associated with all sorts of things down to the density of neural structures and the brain's chemistry. So, wealthier people tend to be correlated with higher IQ, which comes from g, which is correlated to all these pre-determined things

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 21620
my iq is between 5%-1% and i am already smart enough to have found out how to interact jfl. i also get annoyed but social interactions are way easier them quantum mechanics imo. i think ur coping

Damn I'm 0.01% on Verbal Memory. 272 Words
holy shit and i tought i was good with 155 words... did u do it first try or is it practice? i did it second time but idk if this improves with training or not

This is no front, but you were as smart as you claim to be, you would have find out yourself how to talk to hoes tbh.

You have to talk to them like you talk to dumb children, because women are like tall children.
If you talk too intellectually and complicating, they won’t understand you and think you are weird and annoying.

stop pretending like you will find someone who is as smart as you. just try your luck

holy shit and i tought i was good with 155 words... did u do it first try or is it practice? i did it second time but idk if this improves with training or not
First time, but i'm sure you can improve it with practice

Do u see any opportunity in next ten years as wealth passes down from the last gen people to gen z guys?? .Although surveillance and data analytics has given investors such huge upper hand i feel most money would go down their route due to their capability of doing immensely huge market manipulation in their favour in few years to come
you need to read it kid you're going to learn a lot.
you know what else is genetic? being a part of a wealthy family, dumbass.

this is the simple point and the simple fact of life: come from a wealthy family, have a high chance of being wealthy yourself.
IQ has literally nothing to do with it.
by all means though keep bluepilling yourself into believing nonsense. Anyone with even a tiny amount of awareness knows how the world actually works, though, you'd think someone who wants to pride themselves on being "smart" would bother to learn that.