How to cope with lesbian haircut?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Posts
2,368
Reputation
2,972
Got a crazy subhuman haircut today, months of length gone. should I just buzz it and get a factory reset
No before pics but I could fraud better hair quality with more length
 

Attachments

  • IMG-2403.jpg
    IMG-2403.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2402.jpg
    IMG-2402.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 0
lesbomaxxing is law in 2023
 
Don't worry, it's not as bad as this Greycel I saw yesterday.

1690936383519
 
White people always leave the barber shop with a worse haircut then they came in with
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and MongolTurk
Not even that bad just needs texture

You on fin op?
 
Not even that bad just needs texture

You on fin op?
is that finasteride? I'm not on any compounds that improve hair quality except cjc1295 if you would consider that as hair-aiding
 
White people always leave the barber shop with a worse haircut then they came in with
Cuz white people should never go to a barber shop, they need to go to a hair stylist (preferably a woman)
Always cagefuel when some white femboy gets a FUCKING fade (jfl).
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
is that finasteride? I'm not on any compounds that improve hair quality except cjc1295 if you would consider that as hair-aiding
Yeah, look into it your temporal point may be starting to thin out
 
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
  • +1
Reactions: ComppRun

Similar threads

Matrix88
Replies
11
Views
117
Atra
Atra
N
Replies
0
Views
19
Narek1555
N
hghuo
Replies
1
Views
19
negative
negative
G
Replies
4
Views
8
Prøphet
Prøphet
M
Replies
7
Views
63
IblameMiles1
IblameMiles1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top