How to cope with liking feminine music?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

Sometimes when I am on drugs or in a really emotional vibe, I can really enjoy music like this. But at the same time I feel like people would judge me negatively for liking such 'feminine' music.

I've played some of my more soft playlists with the last girl I seriously dated (2 years ago now). We were making a meal together and drinking wine, and it included music like this:

(mirin' Indian music, absolute banger this is)

And the girl's reaction to this song in particular was something like: 'why do you listen to this feminine adult music? ewww'. Which came somewhat as a surprise since I thought she would like it.

Nowadays I don't like to share the fact that I like feminine music, especially with women, since they would think less of me and lose attraction.
Fucking brutal.

Women expect me to only listen to Rikhter Hard Industrial Techno every day 24/7 or some shit.

I love that shit but I have a far more diverse taste in music depending on my mood. Except that I hate rap music.

I guess the question is whether you fraud your music taste with women, or you are open about what you listen to, with the resulting rejection for it being too feminine as a result.

Fraud or rejection.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, Deleted member 23558 and 10 others
Real fem music is shit like this. If ypu like this OP ypu should consider transitioning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Toth's thot, Gargantuan and 9 others
Why do you need to cope with it? Just listen to it in privacy if you're that embarassed. But if such a thing comprimises your relationship with a woman, it never began.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 4301 and 9 others
Dont cope if it makes you happy. If you dont want to be judged then listen to it in private. I listen to kpop openly but have a masculine frame/personality so no one judges it and just thinks its unique. Make sure you have a balance of masculinity and femininity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aesthetic beauty, LampPostPrime and 2 others
huwite girls songs go hard especially in the gym

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
Stop listening to music entirely.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TsarTsar444, Pikabro and 5 others
I cannot blame you. Women write and sing lovely songs.

Exactly. These soft sounds/lyrics can often hit you deep and emotionally. I can really enjoy it from time to time, but I'd have to hide this from public view.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Why do you need to cope with it? Just listen to it in privacy if you're that embarassed. But if such a thing comprimises your relationship with a woman, it never began.
I feel like every non-masculine, non-dominant behavior/preference can compromise my relationships with women, which is why currently I don't date seriously anymore. I don't find it worth hiding who I am just to adhere to this masculine ideal that women demand.

One night stands is all there is at that point.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 32285, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
my shit right here:

if a bitch don’t like it that’s not my problem, it was never meant to be

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Stop listening to music entirely.
It's the biggest lifefuel there is for me honestly. It makes everything better. The way it can make you feel, insane.

Makes no sense to cut such a beautiful thing out of your life.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and LampPostPrime
my shit right here:

if a bitch don’t like it that’s not my problem, it was never meant to be

Smh all the girls I've ever dated always had mainstream rap/pop music as their favorite.
Brutal vibe killer. It was just not meant to be.

Music taste can be an extreme turn-off I guess

• So Sad
huwite girls songs go hard especially in the gym
This. White girl songs like cocteau twins, taylor swift, cranberries make me absolutely lose my ethnic mind and give me overwhelming urge to don gimp suit and beg random white women to let me worship their feet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, wollet2, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
It's the biggest lifefuel there is for me honestly. It makes everything better. The way it can make you feel, insane.

Makes no sense to cut such a beautiful thing out of your life.
I’m a quiet guy. Can’t take noise.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This. White girl songs like cocteau twins, taylor swift, cranberries make me absolutely lose my ethnic mind and give me overwhelming urge to don gimp suit and beg random white women to let me worship their feet
katy perry is top tier. i can listen to California girls for a workout on repeat

• JFL

• Love it

Sometimes when I am on drugs or in a really emotional vibe, I can really enjoy music like this. But at the same time I feel like people would judge me negatively for liking such 'feminine' music.

I've played some of my more soft playlists with the last girl I seriously dated (2 years ago now). We were making a meal together and drinking wine, and it included music like this:

And the girl's reaction to this song in particular was something like: 'why do you listen to this feminine adult music? ewww'. Which came somewhat as a surprise since I thought she would like it.

Nowadays I don't like to share the fact that I like feminine music, especially with women, since they would think less of me and lose attraction.
Fucking brutal.

Women expect me to only listen to Rikhter Hard Industrial Techno every day 24/7 or some shit.

I love that shit but I have a far more diverse taste in music depending on my mood. Except that I hate rap music.

I guess the question is whether you fraud your music taste with women, or you are open about what you listen to, with the resulting rejection for it being too feminine as a result.

Fraud or rejection.

Thanks for the techno rec

• +1
Angelic white mommy princess vocals and instrumentals are one of my fav kinds of music. Its interesting its like the auditory manifestation of the beauty of white mommy princess :Comfy:

Ngl one of my fav activities is listening to white mommy angel music and legit crying cuz the beauty just overwhelms me :feelscry:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Thanks for the techno rec
You have good music taste too, just wish ur women taste matched mine. We wud make great double shitskin subbies to serve at blonde sorority houses in rural England

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Smh all the girls I've ever dated always had mainstream rap/pop music as their favorite.
Brutal vibe killer. It was just not meant to be.

Music taste can be an extreme turn-off I guess
My GF likes kpop, some Arabic language music, afrobeats, hip hop and bands like kittie, mitski and pretty sick.

• +1
I listen to Lana del Rey all the time lol, just turn off the share option on Spotify and it’s chill

• Love it
You have good music taste too, just wish ur women taste matched mine. We wud make great double shitskin subbies to serve at blonde sorority houses in rural England
Thank you!!!! Why?
My GF likes kpop, some Arabic language music, afrobeats, hip hop and bands like kittie, mitski and pretty sick.

just accept it

Thank you!!!! Why?
Ur a shitskin sub in denial thats why you obsessively bring up shitskin women. Just accept your inferiority and worship white mommy with me breh :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Idc, how I will continue to listen to Pink Pantheress complain about her dating troubles with Chad

Ur a shitskin sub in denial thats why you obsessively bring up shitskin women. Just accept your inferiority and worship white mommy with me breh :Comfy:
I'm not a subby wubby!

• Hmm...
There's really nothing to cope about

The real question should be how to cope with a boring normie tier music taste, but that question is contradictory since the person who enjoys that sort of thing won't ever have to cope with it. Plenty of feminine mogger music:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, Joe Rogancel, wollet2 and 3 others

The real question should be how to cope with a boring normie tier music taste, but that question is contradictory since the person who enjoys that sort of thing won't ever have to cope with it. Plenty of feminine mogger music:

Thanks, I think my gf will love these since she loves Cocteau

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

I honestly prefer relaxing, chill music with female vocals (and agsty, noisy music with male vocals)

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, DelonLover1999 and LampPostPrime

God cocteau twins is like a literal white angel mommy fairy, literally dreamy white princess 😇. Wud have a heart attack if she was within 6000 miles of a nigger

• JFL
I honestly prefer relaxing, chill music with female vocals (and agsty, noisy music with male vocals)
agreed. it makes a lot more sense from the perspective of a male listener, too

• +1
Reactions: fuse
women just want big cock

• JFL
God cocteau twins is like a literal white angel mommy fairy, literally dreamy white princess 😇. Wud have a heart attack if she was within 6000 miles of a nigger
would?

• JFL
Thanks, I think my gf will love these since she loves Cocteau
Lol dont ruin white cocteau with ur shitskin bitch. Cocteau twins vibe is pure WHITENESS. jfl at some shitskin whore being a dreamy princess 🤢

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DelonLover1999
No idea she looked like that lmfao. Crazy her voice sounds like a 11/10 . Shuda let me live in ignorance. Ngl tho her voice still halos her
i choose a weird pic intentionally, she's not that bad. Around MTB range with bloating failo. She looks like a great mother tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and LampPostPrime

these mog. i very rarely can listen to men vocals and not get irritated, unless its trash music

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and LampPostPrime
i choose a weird pic intentionally, she's not that bad. Around MTB range with bloating failo. She looks like a great mother tbh.

View attachment 2457649
Probably just my ethnic brain speaking but she is legit htb to me, and id gladly worship her pale feet. Generic anglo white mommy pheno 🤤

And her name is ELIZABETH too? Thats one of the ultimate white mommy names holy shit i need to be killed by white women ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, wollet2 and DelonLover1999
Probably just my ethnic brain speaking but she is legit htb to me, and id gladly worship her pale feet. Generic anglo white mommy pheno 🤤

And her name is ELIZABETH too? Thats one of the ultimate white mommy names holy shit i need to be killed by white women ASAP
she had HTB potential if lean

I agree on the name tho, it's very beautiful

• Love it
  • +1

Your autism and passion in this subject is actually contagious. I'm beginning to wish for a pale wasp mommy gf too, and i usually prefer med women

• Love it
  • +1
she had HTB potential if lean

I agree on the name tho, it's very beautiful
i mean there was LITERALLY a royal anglo english white princess in Queen Elizabeth. goddamn . Also fun fact she even had a devoted shitskin pajeetcel servant :feelskek:

428BF98900000578-4715386-image-a-37_1500638520078.jpg

LITERALLY @human304

• JFL

Is this feminine?

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Fucking brutal.

Fraud or rejection.

Fraud

• So Sad
Lol dont ruin white cocteau with ur shitskin bitch. Cocteau twins vibe is pure WHITENESS. jfl at some shitskin whore being a dreamy princess 🤢
My GF loves them. Head over Heels is her favourite album. We both like "In Our Angelhood"

• Ugh..

Fucking brutal.

Fraud or rejection.

Chad could listen to fucking MAGGOT COLONY🤣 and still slay stop the cope listen to whatever tf u want

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
You have been fed classic Dutch sloppy sloppy

Many incel in the West turn to femininity because they spend a ton of time on hyper masculine places like this forum. I am the same way. I am currently listening to this which is a hyper low T soyboy song

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 30679
Where are you located?

Listening to fem songs is a nt++ bonus where I'm at. Girls love you if you love the same feminine goyslop music they do (Taylor swift is a great example)

• +1
You have been fed classic Dutch sloppy sloppy

Many incel in the West turn to femininity because they spend a ton of time on hyper masculine places like this forum. I am the same way. I am currently listening to this which is a hyper low T soyboy song

good song, and I think you are right. soft female vocals calm the aggressive high T mind, reduces cortisol.

• +1