How to cope with subhumanity until ascencion

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So I've secured 4 of the worlds best maxfac surgeons for bimax with CCW + jaw angle augmentation and have also found an ortho willing to prepare me for that. Bad news is my surgery will be in summer 2022 so almost 12 months until then and it's getting harder by the day coping with my subhumanity. I finally want to leave the house without always looking down because I look like an abused, recessed dog :feelswhy: I finally want to be able to approach foids without getting called out a rapist or murderer or some shit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, valhalar, CristianT and 9 others
install dating apps now and start dating. even @FastBananaCEO gets dates:y'all:

i mean aren't you looksmaxxing for that?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

No point in that when you have a narrow jaw, recessed maxilla and hollow under eyes :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, subhuman incel, metagross and 5 others

Even I get dates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation, eduardkoopman, Aqua and 1 other person
No point in that when you have a narrow jaw, recessed maxilla and hollow under eyes :feelsrope:
just try bro and see. maybe you do better than you think. no point in waiting 12 months for the surgery, than more months for healing and shiet. what if your life doesnt really change after surgery like you expect it to?

• +1

FastBananaCuck doesn't get dates :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Kami, n0rthface, eduardkoopman and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 12669
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
He did sexting with a 50y milf. Showed the chats in a thread yesterday
Yeah because he's chadfishing. Im pretty sure he's using arvids pics :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
So I've secured 4 of the worlds best maxfac surgeons for bimax with CCW + jaw angle augmentation and have also found an ortho willing to prepare me for that. Bad news is my surgery will be in summer 2022 so almost 12 months until then and it's getting harder by the day coping with my subhumanity. I finally want to leave the house without always looking down because I look like an abused, recessed dog :feelswhy: I finally want to be able to approach foids without getting called out a rapist or murderer or some shit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
anybody in the US?
could they do a 30mm (at least) widening for both upper and lower jaws (narrow arches at 4 cm )?
can you PM me names? ill show you my subhuman mouth area which has destroyed my life
:feelsuhh:😢:blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
Mirin' active looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, oldcelloser and .👽.
anybody in the US?
could they do a 30mm (at least) widening for both upper and lower jaws (narrow arches at 4 cm )?
can you PM me names? ill show you my subhuman mouth area which has destroyed my life
Send me pics bro

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and subhuman incel
anybody in the US?
30mm :eek:, bro how narrow is your palate?

• +1
ldar

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 5180, subhuman incel and 1 other person
30mm :eek:, bro how narrow is your palate?
40 mm after bimax
what is a normal adult range?
a 4cm mouth is unnaceptable and a major failio :feelswhy:
will try a 2nd 3rd or 4th fuckin bimax if needs be and then i rope if it doesnt work

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
just try bro and see. maybe you do better than you think. no point in waiting 12 months for the surgery, than more months for healing and shiet. what if your life doesnt really change after surgery like you expect it to?
If that’s the case i might end up dead ngl. But I’m just trying to achieve my frauded state without having to fraud. so I’m guessing it’s a realistic expectation for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
If that’s the case i might end up dead ngl. But I’m just trying to achieve my frauded state without having to fraud. so I’m guessing it’s a realistic expectation for me
yea for you and me its lifefuel cuz we already know how the surgey will make us (cuz overbite can be easily frauded). no need to fraud anymore. but psl wont improve that much. maybe side profile a bit cuz your jaw gets longer thats it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
40 mm after bimax
what is a normal adult range?
a 4cm mouth is unnaceptable and a major failio :feelswhy:
will try a 2nd 3rd or 4th fuckin bimax if needs be and then i rope if it doesnt work
can you dm me pictures, I cannot visualise your mouth if you need 40mm expansion.

• +1
So lucky to afford all this. If i had money i could be good looking I think. my problems could be surgically intervened.

• +1
Keep in mind that this is your only life and ascension is not achievable

• JFL
Keep in mind that this is your only life and ascension is not achievable
The fuck you talking about?
I'm literally going to Sailer clinic surgeons and Sailer ascended to many utter subhumans, he will also ascend me from low tier normie zu HTN you fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Aqua, oldcelloser and 5 others
Moneymax and softmax

also get hobbies to invest time into

• +1
The fuck you talking about?
I'm literally going to Sailer clinic surgeons and Sailer ascended to many utter subhumans, he will also ascend me from low tier normie zu HTN you fag
ascension is a pipe dream :Comfy:

My surgery is in 6month, i've been waiting since may and i thought about it every single day

It help me get rid of depression cuz i know i'm ascending

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 5180, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Step 1 - Get good pictures of yourself
Step 2 - Make a Tinder profile with only those good pictures
Step 3 - Don't swipe at all and watch as your Tinder like counter grows and grows
Step 4 - Pay for Tinder Gold and swipe right on the women who liked you
Step 5 - Get as many phone numbers as possible
Step 6 - Get a date with each woman
Step 7 - Bring them back to your place, make out with them and get laid
Step 8 - Turn the ones you like into fuckbuddies and repeat the process to get laid with new women

More detailed guide here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

Even if you are ugly, you can still get laid. I am pretty average in looks and I still manage to get 17 likes per day.
My high standards are my main limiting factor because most of those women aren't fat, they're just very average or below average, and I have always wanted hotter women, but as a guy who has no experience with women at 23, using the ugly ones to become very experienced isn't a bad idea, especially since that can give me pictures with some of them, which, when added to my Tinder profile, would boost my status level by a lot because of preselection (women want men that other women want).

Unless you have the genetic potential to have an extremely good looking face through looksmaxxing, you will never have the success that Larsanova and Amnesia have unless you manage to truly stand out by using pictures with women, by getting really muscular or by increasing your SMV through other means. In other words, just being yourself won't work if you're not good looking. You'll have to go above and beyond to attract mainly ugly women for sex. Also, you may get IOIs from hot women IRL sometimes, but it means absolutely nothing and most daytime encounters will lead to a relationship, not a hookup, because most women who get approached during the day who like you will expect a relationship.

So, to find women who want to hookup with you, you need to focus on the sluts (those who regularly have sex with many guys) because they are the only ones who will be easy most of the time, this is why night game and Online Dating are better than day game if you're just looking to get laid, while social circle game and day game are better for relationships.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
Same. At least my college has mask mandates again so it's socially acceptable to be a rotting loner and no one has to see my face. I don't know how I'm going to live when I have to take my mask off and expose my recessed underbite maxilla and narrow jaw again...

My surgery is in 6month, i've been waiting since may and i thought about it every single day

It help me get rid of depression cuz i know i'm ascending
The wait is terrible for me since all I'm thinking of are the things that can go wrong. Chimp lip, crooked nose, not enough advancement, too much advancement, overbite look, etc. I'd rather just get the surgery over with and see the results now.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 4614
Even if you are ugly, you can still get laid. I am pretty average in looks and I still manage to get 17 likes per day.
8379EE0B 89FC 4862 8763 E1832227DC42

C6819508 104E 4780 BF59 CBC02C7849E1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Aqua, Schönling and 5 others
Step 1 - Get good pictures of yourself
Step 2 - Make a Tinder profile with only those good pictures
Step 3 - Don't swipe at all and watch as your Tinder like counter grows and grows
Step 4 - Pay for Tinder Gold and swipe right on the women who liked you
Step 5 - Get as many phone numbers as possible
Step 6 - Get a date with each woman
Step 7 - Bring them back to your place, make out with them and get laid
Step 8 - Turn the ones you like into fuckbuddies and repeat the process to get laid with new women

More detailed guide here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

My high standards are my main limiting factor because most of those women aren't fat, they're just very average or below average, and I have always wanted hotter women, but as a guy who has no experience with women at 23, using the ugly ones to become very experienced isn't a bad idea, especially since that can give me pictures with some of them, which, when added to my Tinder profile, would boost my status level by a lot because of preselection (women want men that other women want).

Unless you have the genetic potential to have an extremely good looking face through looksmaxxing, you will never have the success that Larsanova and Amnesia have unless you manage to truly stand out by using pictures with women, by getting really muscular or by increasing your SMV through other means. In other words, just being yourself won't work if you're not good looking. You'll have to go above and beyond to attract mainly ugly women for sex. Also, you may get IOIs from hot women IRL sometimes, but it means absolutely nothing and most daytime encounters will lead to a relationship, not a hookup, because most women who get approached during the day who like you will expect a relationship.

So, to find women who want to hookup with you, you need to focus on the sluts (those who regularly have sex with many guys) because they are the only ones who will be easy most of the time, this is why night game and Online Dating are better than day game if you're just looking to get laid, while social circle game and day game are better for relationships.
Are you planning on going on a date with one of them just for experience? I'd love to hear a report on that if you go through with it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
My height is not the real reason. I tried Tinder last year with worse pictures than now (which were still better than most guys) and I only had 2 likes per day with Tinder Gold.

It was only when I perfected the look of my pics by using FaceApp to change my facial expression and my skin health (removing acne), that I managed to get 8.5 times more likes on Tinder.

Sure, my height does help me but the most important thing on Tinder is the quality of your pictures.
The main benefit of using a professional camera is that the higher resolution allows you to make more modifications on FaceApp and Photoshop than you normally could while making it still look extremely realistic, and as long as you still look similar enough in real life, women won't be able to tell the difference.

Also, most women do the exact same thing but they do it to a much less realistic extent by changing their face so much with photo editing apps that they don't look anything like their pictures IRL.

It is extremely difficult to take a good picture if you're not photogenic, so a bit of FaceApp is the only way for average men like me to succeed on dating apps.

Are you planning on going on a date with one of them just for experience? I'd love to hear a report on that if you go through with it.
My plan is to get meth and bang hookers for experience. But idk if I have the cash for hookers. I need all money for surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 7725
what surgeons are u talking about ? im in the same spot as you

• +1
Yeah, I plan to do that very soon, and I'll definitely do a report on that when I get the chance.

Also, I won't just use them for dating experience but also I'll try to get laid too, even with the ugly ones because I have realized that although I maybe could get a girlfriend who is 7/10 or 8/10, it is much more difficult to get such women to want to hookup with me because they are not as easy to have sex with, so I need to lower my standards.

There are many factors that put me at a big disadvantage to other men for hooking up with women like:
- I still live with my parents
- I don't have a job
- I still go to pre university
- I have a skinny physique with very little muscle mass
- I have skin problems that cause me to have red dry skin near my nose
- I have no experience with women although I am 23
- I have only 2 friends, which see very rarely in real life anyways (less than once a year)

So because of all of my flaws, it is highly likely that most women who will be willing to hookup with me will be below average in looks because their SMV will be so low compared to mine that they won't even care about most of my flaws, because they'll be happy just to be able to get a better looking guy than they would normally get.

Also, like I said before, if I get experience with those ugly women, it will be easier for me to succeed with hotter women due to proof of preselection and also the fact that I will know exactly how to get laid and I will be able to use that when going out to meet women in bars and clubs.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 7725
My height is not the real reason. I tried Tinder last year with worse pictures than now (which were still better than most guys) and I only had 2 likes per day with Tinder Gold.

It was only when I perfected the look of my pics by using FaceApp to change my facial expression and my skin health (removing acne), that I managed to get 8.5 times more likes on Tinder.

Sure, my height does help me but the most important thing on Tinder is the quality of your pictures.
The main benefit of using a professional camera is that the higher resolution allows you to make more modifications on FaceApp and Photoshop than you normally could while making it still look extremely realistic, and as long as you still look similar enough in real life, women won't be able to tell the difference.

Also, most women do the exact same thing but they do it to a much less realistic extent by changing their face so much with photo editing apps that they don't look anything like their pictures IRL.

It is extremely difficult to take a good picture if you're not photogenic, so a bit of FaceApp is the only way for average men like me to succeed on dating apps.
Is your height listed in your bio. If so, SHUT UP.

Yeah, I plan to do that very soon, and I'll definitely do a report on that when I get the chance.

Also, I won't just use them for dating experience but also I'll try to get laid too, even with the ugly ones because I have realized that although I maybe could get a girlfriend who is 7/10 or 8/10, it is much more difficult to get such women to want to hookup with me because they are not as easy to have sex with, so I need to lower my standards.

There are many factors that put me at a big disadvantage to other men for hooking up with women like:
- I still live with my parents
- I don't have a job
- I still go to pre university
- I have a skinny physique with very little muscle mass
- I have skin problems that cause me to have red dry skin near my nose
- I have no experience with women although I am 23
- I have only 2 friends, which see very rarely in real life anyways (less than once a year)

So because of all of my flaws, it is highly likely that most women who will be willing to hookup with me will be below average in looks because their SMV will be so low compared to mine that they won't even care about most of my flaws, because they'll be happy just to be able to get a better looking guy than they would normally get.

Also, like I said before, if I get experience with those ugly women, it will be easier for me to succeed with hotter women due to proof of preselection and also the fact that I will know exactly how to get laid and I will be able to use that when going out to meet women in bars and clubs.
Please do it soon and tag me in the post. I'm interested in seeing how a 6'4" guy gets treated on a date, especially at your age with no experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and randomuser2407
Is your height listed in your bio. If so, SHUT UP.
Yes, but my height was also listed in my bio last year and it didn't help me, I was still unable to get enough likes to get laid because the 2 likes per day that I got often lead to a failure by not being able to get the number or not being able to get the date after getting the number.

Online Dating is such a numbers game that you need to message a lot of different women to get just 1 success so if you don't get lots of matches, it could take months before you do get laid and the woman will probably be obese anyways.

It was only after I improved my picture from before and added a new one who was as good as the first one, that I started to see 8.5 times the amount of likes that I got before (17 per day instead of 2), which still isn't much. If I get better pics, I can get a much more likes per day.
But what would really help is if I was muscular. Women on Tinder care more about your face and your physique than your height. I know this from personal experience because my face is average and so is my physique, and I am really tall but it isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You can play "The Sims 4" or other computer games and then make a Chad-Sim, who seduces all the women in the game. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Become insane

its just 12 months bro, some of us will wait 12 years:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5180
i thought this was looksmax.org dude not :bluepill:.org
i am not interested in fucking 3 or 4s dude, nor fat chicks
theres no pleasure nor achievement there
id rather masturbate

i thought this was looksmax.org dude not :bluepill:.org
i am not interested in fucking 3 or 4s dude, nor fat chicks
theres no pleasure nor achievement there
id rather masturbate
Actually, to be honest, most of those women were average or above average but the problem is that most of them don't take Tinder seriously, so I match with them, I start a conversation and either it goes nowhere or they talk to me until I ask them for their number.
I tried it yesterday and today and that is exactly what happened.

So it is really difficult to meet women online and that is the real problem. It doesn't matter how good looking you are or how many matches you get because Online Dating is still extremely difficult no matter what because women have too many options, even the ugly ones get lots of attention and validation from Chads.

The real solution to succeeding with women is to meet them in real life. Not by cold approaching like an awkward pickup artist, but by going to lots of social events and by participating in lots of group activities in real life during your free time as much as possible. That is the most effective way of meeting women you are interested in and getting laid eventually.
All you need to do is go to many of those events, meet with many women, have a few interesting conversations, get some phone numbers, setup a date for each number and then, after the first or second date, bring her back to your place, kiss her and have sex with her. Then, decide what type of relationship you're looking for (friends with benefits or serious) and repeat the process to meet more and more women.

If you only want sex, you only need to have enough friends with benefits and then you can call them when you're horny and they can do the same also.

If you want a serious relationship, it's best to experiment with many different women to find the one you like the most and then you can choose her as your girlfriend. I plan to do that after I will have had enough meaningless sex with enough women.

If your hobbies are mainly focused on screens, or spending your time inside or in social isolation, then you will never meet anyone because it's not like women will just randomly knock on your door or approach you. So, you really need to get out of your comfort zone. But you can still participate in events you are most interested in so that you can more easily find women who have common interests.

The problem with masturbation is that it robs you of your sex drive, which means you will never be motivated enough to go out and do things to meet women because you'll never be horny enough to put in the effort, and at the same time, every orgasm that you achieve on your own in front of a screen will make you more and more depressed, sad and lonely and that is even more true if like me, you have specific fetishes and scenarios in your head that would require a partner that you can only fantasize about but never do IRL.

Also, as you get older, it will become more and more difficult to meet and get laid with young women and you'll be more likely to become an oldcel 40 year old virgin, and that is bad because once you have ruined your 20s and 30s, there is no going back. And if you can't make up the difference in age with money, no young woman will want you, so every year that you waste in isolation and not improving yourself is a year that is wasted and that you will eventually regret later in your life. It was that realization that made me make my account on this site as accountability for my actions to make me never forget how serious I am about succeeding with women and that I really care deep down even though for many years, I used to believe I was a MGTOW.

TL;DR : Meet women in real life, not on Tinder. Tinder is a hard grind no matter how good you look. To meet women IRL, participate in group activites and social events that allow you to meet like minded women who share common interests with you so that you can find women you like and talk to them to get their number and go on a date, to eventually get laid. Tinder is more difficult because you have to show a fun personality in texts and that never works out most of the time, so it is extremely awkward.

Sure, real life requires more self confidence, but even an awkward real life encounter is more memorable for women than an online text with a stranger she never met. Never forget that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 7725
fillers
that beaner who got filler had insane results mirin him very much tbh

• +1
fillers
that beaner who got filler had insane results mirin him very much tbh
99% of jaw filler results won't look like his though. I got fillers and they were botched af. Planning on trying it again with a top doctor later this year.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Actually, to be honest, most of those women were average or above average but the problem is that most of them don't take Tinder seriously, so I match with them, I start a conversation and either it goes nowhere or they talk to me until I ask them for their number.
I tried it yesterday and today and that is exactly what happened.

So it is really difficult to meet women online and that is the real problem. It doesn't matter how good looking you are or how many matches you get because Online Dating is still extremely difficult no matter what because women have too many options, even the ugly ones get lots of attention and validation from Chads.

The real solution to succeeding with women is to meet them in real life. Not by cold approaching like an awkward pickup artist, but by going to lots of social events and by participating in lots of group activities in real life during your free time as much as possible. That is the most effective way of meeting women you are interested in and getting laid eventually.
All you need to do is go to many of those events, meet with many women, have a few interesting conversations, get some phone numbers, setup a date for each number and then, after the first or second date, bring her back to your place, kiss her and have sex with her. Then, decide what type of relationship you're looking for (friends with benefits or serious) and repeat the process to meet more and more women.

If you only want sex, you only need to have enough friends with benefits and then you can call them when you're horny and they can do the same also.

If you want a serious relationship, it's best to experiment with many different women to find the one you like the most and then you can choose her as your girlfriend. I plan to do that after I will have had enough meaningless sex with enough women.

If your hobbies are mainly focused on screens, or spending your time inside or in social isolation, then you will never meet anyone because it's not like women will just randomly knock on your door or approach you. So, you really need to get out of your comfort zone. But you can still participate in events you are most interested in so that you can more easily find women who have common interests.

The problem with masturbation is that it robs you of your sex drive, which means you will never be motivated enough to go out and do things to meet women because you'll never be horny enough to put in the effort, and at the same time, every orgasm that you achieve on your own in front of a screen will make you more and more depressed, sad and lonely and that is even more true if like me, you have specific fetishes and scenarios in your head that would require a partner that you can only fantasize about but never do IRL.

Also, as you get older, it will become more and more difficult to meet and get laid with young women and you'll be more likely to become an oldcel 40 year old virgin, and that is bad because once you have ruined your 20s and 30s, there is no going back. And if you can't make up the difference in age with money, no young woman will want you, so every year that you waste in isolation and not improving yourself is a year that is wasted and that you will eventually regret later in your life. It was that realization that made me make my account on this site as accountability for my actions to make me never forget how serious I am about succeeding with women and that I really care deep down even though for many years, I used to believe I was a MGTOW.

TL;DR : Meet women in real life, not on Tinder. Tinder is a hard grind no matter how good you look. To meet women IRL, participate in group activites and social events that allow you to meet like minded women who share common interests with you so that you can find women you like and talk to them to get their number and go on a date, to eventually get laid. Tinder is more difficult because you have to show a fun personality in texts and that never works out most of the time, so it is extremely awkward.

Sure, real life requires more self confidence, but even an awkward real life encounter is more memorable for women than an online text with a stranger she never met. Never forget that.
:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 7725
99% of jaw filler results won't look like his though. I got fillers and they were botched af. Planning on trying it again with a top doctor later this year.
how much is jaw filler usually? the need wide jaw guy paid thousands which is almost a bimax lol

how much is jaw filler usually? the need wide jaw guy paid thousands which is almost a bimax lol
Bimax and fillers solve two completely separate issues. I believe he paid around $4-6k total for 3 sessions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Just talk to them, get their number, then have sex with them bro. It's easy.
It's a simple process but it's not exactly easy, even if you're good looking, because you still need to find women that like you and want to have sex with you. Going out to bars and clubs will give you more women who just want to hookup but also more competition, so unless you can find a way to beat the competition by mogging them with better looks and more confidence and game, then it's not going to work.
As for day game, you have to be less direct but it can still work very well because there is no competition for those women.

As for online dating, it can work if you have enough matches and you follow the proper template to move things quickly. But for most guys it's not going to work, because you need top tier looks because online dating is where there is the most competition, so women have the advantage.

The true reason why you don't believe that day game could work is because this forum told you that women only want the men that this forum sees as Chads. The truth is that although self confidence on its own doesn't attract women, it allows you to make the approach without being awkward and then, if the woman finds you good looking enough and she is not taken and she wants to date, then she will give you her number and you'll be able to go on a date.

The reason why getting laid seems impossible is because as men, we put so many obstacles in our own path because we always believe that we are not good enough when trying to succeed with women. We see ourselves as ugly even though there are many women who would be happy to be with us. The only reason why women are picky on dating apps is because they have over a thousand matches.
The reason why Online Dating isn't like day game or night game is because women take it less seriously, because a text is less impactful than a real life conversation with someone.

The only time in my life where I ever cold approached women was when I had been taught to be confident by a pickup artist I met while on vacation in an all inclusive resort in Mexico. He was not good looking at all and he was average height, but because he played the numbers game and because he was confident enough to talk to women, he got laid with many women. Back then, I managed to approach a woman who was way out of my league (she was 18) and she was really interested in me so she gave me her contact info, but because I didn't know how to proceed from there, because I was an insecure 18 year old, I didn't manage to meet her again. I also met a hot 6 feet tall 25 year old woman who was really attracted to me but I didn't manage to have sex with her because I had to leave on the day where things started to get interesting because my parents booked for the weeks just before christmas because it was cheaper.
And, on the bus on the way back, I talked to a less attractive 24 year old asian woman, she gave me her contact info really quickly and she was so surprised by what I did that she told her family when we got to the airport, I also wasted that opportunity by not asking her out.

So, on a holiday, just because of a PUA that I met, I managed to attract 3 different women by talking to them, and that was back when I had a type 3 underbite (worst underbite imaginable), so I was way uglier than today and way skinnier too, I was maybe only 4/10 in looks but I was able to attract women who were 5/10, 6/10 and 7/10 in looks. While now, although I get stared at by hotter women, because I don't approach them, I am less successful than my former self.

So I believe that the best way to gain the confidence required to succeed with women is to force yourself to talk to women. And like I said, if women find you good looking, cold approaching will get you laid. And unless you are fat, there are some women who will want to have sex with you and some of them will be women that you would consider as being very attractive, but uglier women are still easier because they tend to have lower standards, based on my own experiences.

• Woah
My plan is to get meth
Meth users, are the ultimate LooksMINNERS

IMG 00252323ff
1611335547175-jpeg.941341
1611335572878-jpeg.941342

***lets starting using Crystal meth.

After some time of meth use:
1611335617996-jpg.941346

-> some months later
DEAGUERO-0928751.jpg

-> some months later
85d4a546dc3b7e9aeee9e88269b0293e5ed8c364.jpg

-> some months later
ed8766794a91a1db441b0a5394e1b23582f17720.jpg

So motherfucking GAME OVER, for the looks. Maybe life also.

Last edited:
Meth users, are the ultimate LooksMINNERS

View attachment 1342494
rDDWBcxxySMdBpQEeS4iUHeGtu7EIrCUKeosSTk0bBV4bSmX4TNZ5NyftPDpeHOpD_E2leQyrY0Mk2R9Ww9DVpjarizAqHnbGAhXkY9jzm672BsVjjI2tuL4
View attachment 941341 View attachment 941342

lets starting using Crystal meth.

View attachment 941346
-> some months later
DEAGUERO-0928751.jpg

-> some months later
85d4a546dc3b7e9aeee9e88269b0293e5ed8c364.jpg

-> some months later
ed8766794a91a1db441b0a5394e1b23582f17720.jpg

So motherfucking GAME OVER, for the looks. Maybe life also.
That’s not due to the meth itself. I know a lot of people who do it regularly for sex partys. Don’t listen to the Jewish propaganda. It does age you but those extrem cases aren’t the norm. It’s definitely not noticeable if you don’t overdo it even after years of regular use. Regular as in once a month or twice

I feel you. Im just 2 months away from my surgery but I have no motivation to do anything cause I know I am ugly:feelswhy:. Its very hard to cope bro atleast from my side. I just want to LDAR all day in my bed until surgery comes.