How to cope with that?

germcel

germcel

Bronze
Imagine every girl that will ever love you only choose you bc she wasnt able to have a higher psl man. I think about it so much even if she says that she loves you more then everything else she probably would leave you for someone like leonardo di caprio in a millisecond. Iknow these thoughts are stupid af but how do u cope with knowing that ur only the best compromise and maybe she already had a chad on a ONS but he wasnt interested in her? (no i dont have a gf atm these are just my thoughts from the past)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8576 and Lux
it breaks my heart

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, germcel, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
no way to cope with it really. only chad knows what it means to be loved. if you aren’t chad love simply isn’t an available experience bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7776, germcel and 1 other person
Same can be said about men lol. If ur dating an average girl and super model wants u are u gonna stay with the bitch. Hell no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7776 and Azoriko
just cope with you knowing u prob do the same

Same can be said about men lol. If ur dating an average girl and super model wants u are u gonna stay with the bitch. Hell no.
I would out of loyalty & personal attachment

• Love it
Reactions: germcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
i wouldnt date a supermodel i would feel insecure all the time bc she would mog me 24/7

just cope with you knowing u prob do the same
im honestly would want a girl slightly under my psl bc i would need that feeling of being superior. i will never simp for a girl and hate men who do that... to a big part they are the reason why dating got that fucked up. every man who is on onlyfans should be executed (in GTA V).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Copium

But knowing that my friend (literally a chad) gets treated like shit is some kind of lifefuel for me jfl.

Imagine every girl that will ever love you only choose you bc she wasnt able to have a higher psl man.
jfl this happening right now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and germcel
for me this is the hardest blackpill from all there is always someone that will mog you and the girls will always prefer him over you no matter how NT u are many chads are pretty shy but still slay. If you dont belive in this ur to weak for the reality. What i want to say with that is that even if you ascend and fuck some girls ur mind is still against you if not chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
no way to cope with it really. only chad knows what it means to be loved. if you aren’t chad love simply isn’t an available experience bro.
Love is for soyboys anyway. Darktriad low inhib being hated everywhere you go mogs