asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
hair loss 1mg fin or dut

acne accutane

anger and mood swings melatonin 3mg

liver nac and tudca

prolactin p5p

pituatiry gland hcg enclo nolva

heart work with a cardiologist and get checked frequently if shit happens stop using

kidney pray to god

aging skincare its also how derek mpmd kept his skin youthful

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, darktriadprince, lestoa and 1 other person
Prolactin, anything to do with your petuitary gland, idk ur hormones? Jfl just run half natty stacks unless you wanna blast 4 ever

but finasteride blocks dht and steroids make it higher so what's the point of using it

Prolactin, anything to do with your petuitary gland, idk ur hormones? Jfl just run half natty stacks unless you wanna blast 4 ever
yea added these too thanks for helping the thread

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
but finasteride blocks dht and steroids make it higher so what's the point of using it
yea u only use it when running testosterone no dht derivative

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince, sweetheart and ryuken
nigga ur name is normie tiktoker and ur post to rep is negative by -300 stfu
Ever since the Tikcel phase everyone is stingy (myself including I ain’t leaking tips n shit for no reason)

Ever since the Tikcel phase everyone is stingy (myself including I ain’t leaking tips n shit for no reason)
we dont need ur tips anyway retard jfl its prob shit like "oh bro eat this part of the carrot and make sure u drink 2 liters water"

• +1
we dont need ur tips anyway retard jfl its prob shit like "oh bro eat this part of the carrot and make sure u drink 2 liters water"
Nah. I’m saying in gen. I’d rather gatekeep shit unless I’m getting paid. Simple.

This is why you shouldn’t get rid of E

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Nah. I’m saying in gen. I’d rather gatekeep shit unless I’m getting paid. Simple.
sure buddy nobody wants it anyway jfl nobody is paying ur ass jfl get back to work and kill urself

• +1
Yeah bro lemme blast roids like a maniac and hop on +10 other medications that also have side effects just to counter roids negative effects :feelskek:

Roiders are brainfart of society.

Yeah bro lemme blast roids like a maniac and hop on +10 other medications that also have side effects just to counter roids negative effects :feelskek:

im not defending this guy and im sure theres a lot he didnt cover but the shit he listed literally has no significant side effects and is generally safe

The medications don't have sides.

• +1
im not defending this guy and im sure theres a lot he didnt cover but the shit he listed literally has no significant side effects and is generally safe
Yeah bro wdym im not defending this guy, who are u anyway jfl

• +1
i think roiding just for muscles is retarded but to each their own
bruh jfl try to get a good physique without roids without taking 5 years

• +1
hair loss 1mg fin or dut

acne accutane

anger and mood swings melatonin 3mg

liver nac and tudca

prolactin p5p

pituatiry gland hcg enclo nolva

heart work with a cardiologist and get checked frequently if shit happens stop using

kidney pray to god

aging skincare its also how derek mpmd kept his skin youthful
these have side effects

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Melatonin does fuck up your natural sleep cycle & natural melatonin production.

Finasteride > transteride.

Cardiovascular (health) muh regular lab / scan checkups.

Kidney he said pray to god(?)

Accutane might alter your hormonal profile?

Also who did claim that these side effects counter would actually work in the first place? You might fuck something up with irreversible damage.

Melatonin does fuck up your natural sleep cycle & natural melatonin production.

Finasteride > transteride.

Cardiovascular (health) muh regular lab / scan checkups.

Kidney he said pray to god(?)

Accutane might alter your hormonal profile?

Also who did claim that these side effects counter would actually work in the first place? You might fuck something up with irreversible damage.
Melatonin doesnt fuck up natural sleep cycle jfl, i use melatonin 5 times a week except for weekends and i can sleep without it, doesnt do shit

• +1
sure buddy nobody wants it anyway jfl nobody is paying ur ass jfl get back to work and kill urself
Build value and sell it, not rot on a server and learn mediocrity

Just chemically alter every function in your body theory