How to Cure Acne?

D

DonutPower15

Iron
How do I deal with acne.
Yes, I've been to a dermatologist. They gave me a lotion, cream, and bottle of pills. Seemed to work for a little bit but once the pills ran out my skin seemed to get worse again.

Is there a way to cure acne without being sold and experimenting with 1,000 different products?
The acne is the worst on my cheeks, slightly on my forehead with mostly blackheads, some on/around my ears, and barely/none around my chin and nose areas. Idk what's causing it and get too many different answers from different sources on the Internet.
I've so many different things like it's from my long hair resting on my face, wearing headset while gaming, diet, not enough sunlight exposure, etc.
Only thing I really use for my face rn is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser when I shower in the morning.

So I wanna hear from you guys, what should I try next? If you need any pictures or other info I can provide lmk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
You can't it's fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 20370
Animation Art GIF by tobycooke

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger and Deleted member 28896
Accutane or cope forever

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and Deleted member 28896
Probiotics and use nothing but water on your face.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and DonutPower15
How do I deal with acne.
Yes, I've been to a dermatologist. They gave me a lotion, cream, and bottle of pills. Seemed to work for a little bit but once the pills ran out my skin seemed to get worse again.

Is there a way to cure acne without being sold and experimenting with 1,000 different products?
The acne is the worst on my cheeks, slightly on my forehead with mostly blackheads, some on/around my ears, and barely/none around my chin and nose areas. Idk what's causing it and get too many different answers from different sources on the Internet.
I've so many different things like it's from my long hair resting on my face, wearing headset while gaming, diet, not enough sunlight exposure, etc.
Only thing I really use for my face rn is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser when I shower in the morning.

So I wanna hear from you guys, what should I try next? If you need any pictures or other info I can provide lmk.
Could just cut your face off.
Just saying.
(Don't actually fucking do this)

Probiotics and use nothing but water on your face.
Thanks for being the only dude with an actual suggestion. I used to take probiotics cause I was always having stomach problems, maybe I'll start taking them again, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
only accutane

steel wool and bleach should do it.

in all seriousness everyone is gonna give you different advice here because most people dont actually have serious genetic acne so they'll just tell you "oh i used X cleanser and then it cured my acne"

if you actually have a predisposition for acne then dont listen to these fucks telling you what worked for them, because they dont have the same predisposition as you. The real best way is gonna be to test back and fourth with different methods increasing in severity. Start with small stuff like various cleansers, benzyl peroxide, moisturizers, prescription creams, diet, if none of that works move onto prescription oral pills, be aware that certain retinols like accutane can close your plates.

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and DonutPower15
How do I deal with acne.

Try not eating dairy/sugars (might work might be cope)
Supplement probiotics (might be cope)
Change pillow case every two day ( it made a difference for me, I'd leave mine get dirty for months before changing it)
Tret + otc anti acne creams + moisturizer
Accutane
I don't think there's anything else you could do

Try not eating dairy/sugars (might work might be cope)
Supplement probiotics (might be cope)
Change pillow case every two day ( it made a difference for me, I'd leave mine get dirty for months before changing it)
Tret + otc anti acne creams + moisturizer
Accutane
I don't think there's anything else you could do
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.
I've been trying to stay away from refined grains past few days. I may start taking some probiotics again and I'm gonna have to buy new pillowcases to be changing it ever 2 days lmao.
Today the Doctor prescribed me a bunch of stuff that I'm gonna try for 4 weeks and if it doesn't clear up I think I'm gonna finally hit the accutane.

How do I deal with acne.

So many factors and personal shit, you’d literally be better off saving your money and just hopping on accutane

How do I deal with acne.

Acutane every day

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
Diet

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
there is no anycream to cure acne until you fix your environmental diet, skincare products are made by jews to steal your money.

there is no anycream to cure acne until you fix your environmental diet, skincare products are made by jews to steal your money.
Yeah I get that. That's why I made this thread, how do I fix my environmental diet bruh.

Yeah I get that. That's why I made this thread, how do I fix my environmental diet bruh.
did u eat like shit? i mean what usually you eat in a day?

eat all useful sperm after cuming

How do I deal with acne.

1. diet
2. hydrate skin (cetaphil/cerave moisturizer, hyaluronic acid)
3- retinoid (adapalene .1%-no prescription, tretinoin and accutane need prescription)
4- spf

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss and DonutPower15
stuff like salicylic acid could be used in place of retinoid asw but it clogged my pores sometimes

• +1
Reactions: DonutPower15
LAST RESORT, PICK UP A KITCHEN KNIFE AND SMOOTHLY CUT OFF ALL THE SKIN OFF UR FACE, ITLL REGROW TO BE AS SMOOTH AS A BABYS.

• Hmm...
Reactions: globe
did u eat like shit? i mean what usually you eat in a day?
I eat decent enough but I tbh usually consume quite a bit of things containing seed oils and refined carbs which people keep saying to stay away from. Honestly think those two might be responsible for some of my poor digestive and oral health too so will probably try cutting back on those just don't know what to eat instead. Besides that I'll give you today as an example, had yogurt, eggs, fruit, oatmeal, roast beef sandwiches, smoothie, and then like some junk food like chips, pretzels, pork rinds, etc.

Antibiotics work for me. Clears my skin 95% of the way. It has to be high enough dose and you HAVE to take it every 12 hours so it's always in your system. You'll know because your piss will be orange. Doxycycline 100mg twice a day is what I take. Every 6 months my doctor will switch the Antibiotics to another cycline so the body doesn't get used to it. You can buy these from over seas pharmacies alot of the docs in the US will not give them anymore because of Antibiotics resistant bacteria but I don't care so I eventually found a doctor that would give them to me. Other then that try to use lukewarm water in the shower. Hot water takes the oils off your skin. That is bad. Also emu oil has helped the redness go down
It doesn't clog the pores. It absorbs into the skin well. It's expensive make sure you go to the emu association to find real emu oil because people scam and sell bad oil as emu oil. If your going to pay 20$+ a ounce make sure it's real. Tretinoin made my acne worse. I know they say it purges your skin but I literally got like 10 huge cysts on my face. Bleeding and skin sluffing off super red. For like month it didn't stop till 3 weeks after I stopped using it. I don't recommend this unless you can stay inside for like half a year to whenever it stops. It gave me new scars from the said cysts that now I have to try to repair. Wtf. Pharmacy you can use is alldaychemist. I wouldn't use Accutane. They have had lawsuits for side effects. Makes people's dick stop working and hair fall out. Always do real research and if you buy drugs off the internet you can't sue if you have side effects so I wouldn't do it.

• +1
Reactions: globe
How do I deal with acne.

You may think this is a joke but some people say that urine (piss) could clear breakouts etc. Please try as I will in a bit. Please tag me and make a thread about it if it works