How to cure dandruff

TheReckons

TheReckons

Silver
Help pls on NoPoo and the dandruff is crazy

Help pls on NoPoo and the dandruff is crazy
buy a head massager, wash your hair with water more often than 2 days, massage your hair, and focus on the scalp when making diy dandruff removers, use chatgpt for all other questions

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons
Do NoPee

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and ascension
selsun blue worked for me

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons
It’s a scam bro shibgave me dandruff don’t bother
its not a scam in my case, i havent shampooed my hair for maybe 2 weeks, i just shower with water everyday, and massage my head for 20 minutes,

how quickly did you see a change
like 3-4 days completely got rid of it for me. and now i just use it once or twice a week for maintence. u don’t want to use it too much after the dandruff is gone because it can cause dry hair. get the medicated one also. it’s cheap asf i just got it from walmart

Shave all your hair off so u don't get dandruff theory

2% ketoconazole shampoo, once every 3 days and hydrocortisone balm twice every day on red spots of the scalp. once your dandruff is gone. use the keto shampoo once every two weeks or once every week depending on if it tends to return quick.

Well, worth it if you have a square face with great bone structure and want to get rid of dandruff yh
a buzzcut wont make dandruff go away. its not a hair problem but a fungal skin problem