How to dance at clubs n shit

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
Anyone know how/have a resource/crash course? I've been completely clueless as to what people do for basically my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just dance however you want. Caring what people think when u dance is a huge incel trait. Seriously no one cares and if someone talks shit about how you dance, chances are they're just an insecure faggot who doesn't know how to have fun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and 10 others
Just dance however you want. Caring what people think when u dance is a huge incel trait. Seriously no one cares and if someone talks shit about how you dance, chances are they're just an insecure faggot who doesn't know how to have fun

Nibba, I love you in the best way an 18 year old man can love a 19 year old man. There are some really autistic people who will dance like Crispin Glover in Friday the 13th, and people WILL care.

https://goo.gl/images/aHkSTL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Anyone know how/have a resource/crash course? I've been completely clueless as to what people do for basically my entire life.
Learn how to do flares, they look sick, especially if the club is playing edm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
There are some really autistic people who will dance like Crispin Glover in Friday the 13th, and people WILL care.
LMAO! you're probably right. If you dance like that...don't ?. Just look and see what other people do @CopeMaxxer

• +1
The procedure here in Spain is simple as fuck (dunno if it works like this in other countries):

The music will be reggetton (which is degenerate as fuck music which talks about fucking and ass and twerk and whatnot), you literally come behind a girls back, you get uncomfortably close and put your hands AROUND, NOT GRABBING around the waist (if youwere chad(lite) you could be grabbing hr hips but life is fucking difficult). So now she will look back to see who's doin' this, if she wants you, she will be still and dance along, if she doesn't, things will get very fucking awkward believe me (so you will know that you should abort the mission)

She wants you? Great, now slowly you grab her and everything should come naturally

Good luck boy (at least this is how it works in Spain)

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
The procedure here in Spain is simple as fuck (dunno if it works like this in other countries):

The music will be reggetton (which is degenerate as fuck music which talks about fucking and ass and twerk and whatnot), you literally come behind a girls back, you get uncomfortably close and put your hands AROUND, NOT GRABBING around the waist (if youwere chad(lite) you could be grabbing hr hips but life is fucking difficult). So now she will look back to see who's doin' this, if she wants you, she will be still and dance along, if she doesn't, things will get very fucking awkward believe me (so you will know that you should abort the mission)

She wants you? Great, now slowly you grab her and everything should come naturally

Unless you're Chad lite or she's drunk out of her mind, you're getting rape charges for that shit in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dogtown, BornAgainChad and 2 others

good way to get MeToo'd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dogtown and BornAgainChad
Unless you're Chad lite or she's drunk out of her mind, you're getting rape charges for that shit in the US.
Shit then how you approach women in the clubs in the US?
good way to get MeToo'd
I still haven't got any notice of someone getting metoo'd (or similar), probably because the really ugly guys don't approach like that but every above4 normalfag here does that shit in the club, with variable success mind you, but I can assure you that's how 100% people approach here when dancing

How are other countries' nightclubs then? Is there a guy dancing alone doing amazing tricks or some shit and everyone is like "go go go!"?

• +1
Hell even drunk girls will have more restraint if they ain't sluts

• +1
Dancing is OP as fuark. I practice by myself alot cuz its fun too.

• +1
i mean i know how to muzz but i look autistic doing it. also no place i go to plays quality trance/hardstyle which is triggering.

Found this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss
Shit then how you approach women in the clubs in the US?

I still haven't got any notice of someone getting metoo'd (or similar), probably because the really ugly guys don't approach like that but every above4 normalfag here does that shit in the club, with variable success mind you, but I can assure you that's how 100% people approach here when dancing

How are other countries' nightclubs then? Is there a guy dancing alone doing amazing tricks or some shit and everyone is like "go go go!"?

I don't think #MeToo is as global a phenomenon as people think, there are cultural differences per country. In Spain you can walk up to someone and ask to grind dance as easily as you can walk up to someone and ask when the next bus comes. That's just how it is.

• +1
I don't think #MeToo is as global a phenomenon as people think, there are cultural differences per country. In Spain you can walk up to someone and ask to grind dance as easily as you can walk up to someone and ask when the next bus comes. That's just how it is.
that's still weird but I got ya, it seems that here in Spain things are more different than I though

• +1
  • +1
There is a good tutorial on this I think that small alpha guy posted it . I usually chug a lot of beers before entering the club it loosens. U up.

• +1
U dance like zyzz just bounce your hands up and down and cross them

• +1

• +1
xCLkT7.gif

shoot

• +1
Just be zyzz

• +1
  • +1

El reggaeton se ha suavizado. Recuerdo que cuándo salió, era más de maleante, pandillero .

That's a bit extreme. At least In my southamerican-irrelevant country, you dont need to be a Chad to do this. OFC stacies Will preffer chadz but it isn't that black AND white

• +1
  • +1
Era Francisco Pizarro un Chad?

• +1
Fuuck, America is so cucked in this regard :dafuckfeels: You don't get shit like that in Eastern Europe

I remember being approached in the club once or twice. The girl would grind her ass close to me, and then looked into my eyes.But the insecure aspie that I am did not understand she was down to smash and I just did nothing. I let her grind her ass on me, didn't escalated at all. She eventually left

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Fuuck, America is so cucked in this regard :dafuckfeels: You don't get shit like that in Eastern Europe

I remember being approached in the club once or twice. The girl would grind her ass close to me, and then looked into my eyes.But the insecure aspie that I am did not understand she was down to smash and I just did nothing. I let her grind her ass on me, didn't escalated at all. She eventually left
Giphy 1

Just get shitfaced enough to not care.

You go to clubs and bars nib? Also please don't chug the collagen. Did it last night. Made my head explode its so nasty. It dissolves wierd.

You go to clubs and bars nib? Also please don't chug the collagen. Did it last night. Made my head explode its so nasty. It dissolves wierd.
yeah bro in fact i went out clubbing last night after the party I was at got fucking busted by the cops.

Thanks bro I was planning on just dissolving in anyway in warm water

yeah bro in fact i went out clubbing last night after the party I was at got fucking busted by the cops.

Thanks bro I was planning on just dissolving in anyway in warm water
Fucking slayer. Good shit.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Learn from the king

muzzamaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
forgot the first step.

1. Be Good Looking if not see step 2.

2. Rope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
just jujumaxx whipmaxx naenaemaxx hitdemfolksmaxx shootmaxx woahmaxx souljaboymaxx bro!

just be yourself man

not true people always care and point it out