How to dance at clubs n shit

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
Anyone know how/have a resource/crash course? I've been completely clueless as to what people do for basically my entire life.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Just dance however you want. Caring what people think when u dance is a huge incel trait. Seriously no one cares and if someone talks shit about how you dance, chances are they're just an insecure faggot who doesn't know how to have fun

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Just dance however you want. Caring what people think when u dance is a huge incel trait. Seriously no one cares and if someone talks shit about how you dance, chances are they're just an insecure faggot who doesn't know how to have fun

Nibba, I love you in the best way an 18 year old man can love a 19 year old man. There are some really autistic people who will dance like Crispin Glover in Friday the 13th, and people WILL care.

https://goo.gl/images/aHkSTL

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
There are some really autistic people who will dance like Crispin Glover in Friday the 13th, and people WILL care.
LMAO! you're probably right. If you dance like that...don't ?. Just look and see what other people do @CopeMaxxer

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
The procedure here in Spain is simple as fuck (dunno if it works like this in other countries):

The music will be reggetton (which is degenerate as fuck music which talks about fucking and ass and twerk and whatnot), you literally come behind a girls back, you get uncomfortably close and put your hands AROUND, NOT GRABBING around the waist (if youwere chad(lite) you could be grabbing hr hips but life is fucking difficult). So now she will look back to see who's doin' this, if she wants you, she will be still and dance along, if she doesn't, things will get very fucking awkward believe me (so you will know that you should abort the mission)

She wants you? Great, now slowly you grab her and everything should come naturally

Good luck boy (at least this is how it works in Spain)

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
The procedure here in Spain is simple as fuck (dunno if it works like this in other countries):

The music will be reggetton (which is degenerate as fuck music which talks about fucking and ass and twerk and whatnot), you literally come behind a girls back, you get uncomfortably close and put your hands AROUND, NOT GRABBING around the waist (if youwere chad(lite) you could be grabbing hr hips but life is fucking difficult). So now she will look back to see who's doin' this, if she wants you, she will be still and dance along, if she doesn't, things will get very fucking awkward believe me (so you will know that you should abort the mission)

She wants you? Great, now slowly you grab her and everything should come naturally

Unless you're Chad lite or she's drunk out of her mind, you're getting rape charges for that shit in the US.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  

good way to get MeToo'd

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Unless you're Chad lite or she's drunk out of her mind, you're getting rape charges for that shit in the US.
Shit then how you approach women in the clubs in the US?
good way to get MeToo'd
I still haven't got any notice of someone getting metoo'd (or similar), probably because the really ugly guys don't approach like that but every above4 normalfag here does that shit in the club, with variable success mind you, but I can assure you that's how 100% people approach here when dancing

How are other countries' nightclubs then? Is there a guy dancing alone doing amazing tricks or some shit and everyone is like "go go go!"?

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
i mean i know how to muzz but i look autistic doing it. also no place i go to plays quality trance/hardstyle which is triggering.

Found this

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Shit then how you approach women in the clubs in the US?

I still haven't got any notice of someone getting metoo'd (or similar), probably because the really ugly guys don't approach like that but every above4 normalfag here does that shit in the club, with variable success mind you, but I can assure you that's how 100% people approach here when dancing

How are other countries' nightclubs then? Is there a guy dancing alone doing amazing tricks or some shit and everyone is like "go go go!"?

I don't think #MeToo is as global a phenomenon as people think, there are cultural differences per country. In Spain you can walk up to someone and ask to grind dance as easily as you can walk up to someone and ask when the next bus comes. That's just how it is.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

I don't think #MeToo is as global a phenomenon as people think, there are cultural differences per country. In Spain you can walk up to someone and ask to grind dance as easily as you can walk up to someone and ask when the next bus comes. That's just how it is.
that's still weird but I got ya, it seems that here in Spain things are more different than I though

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
There is a good tutorial on this I think that small alpha guy posted it . I usually chug a lot of beers before entering the club it loosens. U up.

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer

M

Mango

Iron
xCLkT7.gif

shoot

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze

El reggaeton se ha suavizado. Recuerdo que cuándo salió, era más de maleante, pandillero .

That's a bit extreme. At least In my southamerican-irrelevant country, you dont need to be a Chad to do this. OFC stacies Will preffer chadz but it isn't that black AND white

R

RationalBrody

Banned
Fuuck, America is so cucked in this regard :dafuckfeels: You don't get shit like that in Eastern Europe

I remember being approached in the club once or twice. The girl would grind her ass close to me, and then looked into my eyes.But the insecure aspie that I am did not understand she was down to smash and I just did nothing. I let her grind her ass on me, didn't escalated at all. She eventually left

Last edited:
Deleted member 701

Deleted member 701

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Fuuck, America is so cucked in this regard :dafuckfeels: You don't get shit like that in Eastern Europe

I remember being approached in the club once or twice. The girl would grind her ass close to me, and then looked into my eyes.But the insecure aspie that I am did not understand she was down to smash and I just did nothing. I let her grind her ass on me, didn't escalated at all. She eventually left
Giphy 1

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Just get shitfaced enough to not care.

C

chadisnow

Banned
You go to clubs and bars nib? Also please don't chug the collagen. Did it last night. Made my head explode its so nasty. It dissolves wierd.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You go to clubs and bars nib? Also please don't chug the collagen. Did it last night. Made my head explode its so nasty. It dissolves wierd.
yeah bro in fact i went out clubbing last night after the party I was at got fucking busted by the cops.

Thanks bro I was planning on just dissolving in anyway in warm water

C

chadisnow

Banned
yeah bro in fact i went out clubbing last night after the party I was at got fucking busted by the cops.

Thanks bro I was planning on just dissolving in anyway in warm water
Fucking slayer. Good shit.

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Learn from the king

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
forgot the first step.

1. Be Good Looking if not see step 2.

2. Rope

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
just jujumaxx whipmaxx naenaemaxx hitdemfolksmaxx shootmaxx woahmaxx souljaboymaxx bro!

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
just be yourself man

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
not true people always care and point it out