How to deal with creatine nausea?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Posts
378
Reputation
182
I was taking it for awhile, then stopped, and now it gives me nausea, Idk if it's just psychological, from hearing that it gives some people nausea.

Now I cringe at the thought of taking it.

I've heard micronized creatine might be less nausea inducing; thoughts?
 
If its creapure it shouldnt have any side effects
 
u were taking 5g?
 
If its creapure it shouldnt have any side effects
Yep, it's creapure, that's why I didn't wanna try micronized since I don't think creapure makes micronized creatine.
 
u were taking 5g?
Back to loading phase of 20g, split into 10g, twice a day, but I've also taken the 20g all at once, doesn't seem to make a difference for the nausea, either way.
 
Back to loading phase of 20g, split into 10g, twice a day, but I've also taken the 20g all at once, doesn't seem to make a difference for the nausea, either way.
it's too much even for loading phase, switch to 5-7g a day

1688252116866
 
Yep, it's creapure, that's why I didn't wanna try micronized since I don't think creapure makes micronized creatine.
may i ask which type of nausea? Like low iron type nausea where u just see black and are dishoriented or more like minecraft typa nusea
 
may i ask which type of nausea? Like low iron type nausea where u just see black and are dishoriented or more like minecraft typa nusea
Minecraft nausea, I suppose? Idk what that means exactly, but not the former type of nausea that you mentioned. It's nausea, like the kind that makes you feel like you'll vomit, not very intense, though.
 
drink more water. creatine gets stored with water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
drink more water. creatine gets stored with water
I think I drink enough, though, but I am drinking less than I was, when I was taking creatine, prior, I was drinking my body weight in ounces of water, you're supposed to drink half of your body weight in ounces.
 

Similar threads

Vcguy977
Replies
5
Views
44
Vcguy977
Vcguy977
Sepism
Replies
5
Views
50
hiptobesquare
H
0dimolmtncel
Replies
3
Views
73
htndnrrr
H
aztecas
Replies
1
Views
82
jsmogu
jsmogu
lerty9984
Replies
22
Views
125
SLdeathnic
SLdeathnic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top