How to deal with feeling bad for ugly people:

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
While looksmaxxing, I sometimes feel a little bad for people with deformities, or just overall shit subhuman genetics, idk if this is normal or not, but then I remember that there’s a Chad out there that’s probably feeling bad for me the same way. Unfortunately it’s a dog eat dog world, if you ever find yourself feelin bad just think to yourself it’s either you or them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, hattrick, subhuman incel and 4 others
Not kidding. Yesterday i saw half-gypsy guy around 150 cm with frame like 10yo girl in a country where the average height for men is 180 cm.. I have never seen something like that... How can this happen to someone... felt so fucking bad for him

That guy's life is over before it began.. can never reproduce.. never has male respect. OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, IhateDentists, subhuman incel and 6 others
Not kidding. Yesterday i saw half-gypsy guy around 150 cm with frame like 10yo girl in a country where the average height for men is 180 cm.. I have never seen something like that... How can this happen to someone... felt so fucking bad for him

That guy's life is over before it began.. can never reproduce.. never has male respect. OVER
150 cm?!?!?! Holy fuck that’s like 4’9, poor guy there’s absolutely zero hope for him, im surprised he hasn’t roped yet, bro must be mentally strong as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IhateDentists, subhuman incel, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
Tell them to put an end to their misery.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Nothing wrong with it

Why is he allowed to walk free?

Back in the day the gypsy people had a special place where they could "stay" indefinitely. Relocation was mandatory.

Don’t. They probably enjoy life more than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29281
Don’t. They probably enjoy life more than you.
Yeah, that's why they commit suicide double as often as their tall fellows.

Yeah, that's why they commit suicide double as often as their tall fellows.

>Ugly people kys
>References study about height

Suffice to say, dn rd