how to deal with insecurity of height

genomemax

genomemax

Iron
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Posts
92
Reputation
97
Im average in my country its just I never feel happy I always constantly compare. I have been trying to limit it but its getting to a drastic point. If someone where to tell me to go to the pool I would try find a way not to just to use my boosters. I dont even care about the height anymore I have accepted it and understood I could not control it but damn it just hurts, this is a serious post if anyone can help me deal with this (have been dealing with it since 10th grade now 12th) I would be grateful
 
Im average in my country its just I never feel happy I always constantly compare. I have been trying to limit it but its getting to a drastic point. If someone where to tell me to go to the pool I would try find a way not to just to use my boosters. I dont even care about the height anymore I have accepted it and understood I could not control it but damn it just hurts, this is a serious post if anyone can help me deal with this (have been dealing with it since 10th grade now 12th) I would be grateful
if ur short its just over my nigga idk what to tell u
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Yvann133
Im average in my country its just I never feel happy I always constantly compare. I have been trying to limit it but its getting to a drastic point. If someone where to tell me to go to the pool I would try find a way not to just to use my boosters. I dont even care about the height anymore I have accepted it and understood I could not control it but damn it just hurts, this is a serious post if anyone can help me deal with this (have been dealing with it since 10th grade now 12th) I would be grateful
become buddhist
 
Im average in my country its just I never feel happy I always constantly compare. I have been trying to limit it but its getting to a drastic point. If someone where to tell me to go to the pool I would try find a way not to just to use my boosters. I dont even care about the height anymore I have accepted it and understood I could not control it but damn it just hurts, this is a serious post if anyone can help me deal with this (have been dealing with it since 10th grade now 12th) I would be grateful
Lifts or opioids
 
Just don't gaf and focus on yourself, lots of people are short, it's not the end of the road.

Perchance start with hitting the gym or finding a hobby
 
read max stirner

Obraz 2026 10 01 152648447
 
"Average in my country" + "Insecure about my height" = fuck you cunt
 
  • +1
Reactions: cinnabon, genomemax and hiptobesquare
Just don't gaf and focus on yourself, lots of people are short, it's not the end of the road.

Perchance start with hitting the gym or finding a hobby
have those idk it still lingers
 

Similar threads

x3mogged
Replies
29
Views
169
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Fraud_Slayer999
Replies
2
Views
23
dearpleasehelpme
dearpleasehelpme
Sepism
Replies
5
Views
52
hiptobesquare
H
lerty9984
Replies
14
Views
80
Vrowding
Vrowding
rotationiscoming
Replies
17
Views
174
Benji1324
B

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bitts
  • Oscaridk
  • Sant0
Back
Top