How to deal with maturity difference in dating?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
As many men have missed out on critical milestones in their youth, for whatever reason, their social development is likely crippled.

So, when dating a woman, say, post college, or even in the later years of college, you will find yourself talking and connecting with them. Being NT and all isn’t terribly difficult to do, but there’s a lingering feeling of disappointment.

How do you cope with having missed out on the teenage drama and the butterflies in your stomach feeling?

While you expect something akin to a HS-type experience, she will want some vanilla, less exciting shit like doing normie activities and the like.

How do you deal with this shit? You can’t date someone in high school anymore, and probably everyone else has grown up. What do you even do?

You can try to find a foid who is exciting. But that’s rare.

Honestly, even pretending to be mature at some point will lead to a big life crisis at age 35 or something where you realize you missed out on so much and try to mingle with the youth.

Do you try to replicate this missed excitement with slaying?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, karbo, quakociaptockh and 3 others
Just gain experience dude. You dont need 100 slays to understand how everything works.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
1. Get experience with experienced girls, so that you know how things work.
2. Slay like crazy.
3. After a few years, settle down with a women that is 10+ years younger.
4. Therapy/meditation/mushrooms to get over your traumatic childhood and youth. Also talk to friends who really understand your trauma (maybe even Looksmax.me users).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, .👽., Kristin and 2 others
1. Get experience with experienced girls, so that you know how things work.
2. Slay like crazy.
3. After a few years, settle down with a women that is 10+ years younger.
4. Therapy/meditation/mushrooms to get over your traumatic childhood and youth. Also talk to friends who really understand your trauma (maybe even Looksmax.me users).
so basically be a 7psl chad

2. Slay like crazy.

I'm starting thinking that people here dont even understand why this forum exists.

- "I have parkinson"
- "Stop shaking then"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
How do you cope with having missed out on the teenage drama and the butterflies in your stomach feeling?
While you expect something akin to a HS-type experience, she will want some vanilla, less exciting shit like doing normie activities and the like.
How do you deal with this shit? You can’t date someone in high school anymore, and probably everyone else has grown up. What do you even do?
As years go by there's less bullshitting and drama, less games and playing hard to get, relations tend to be more straight to the point and business-like.

I'm starting thinking that people here dont even understand why this forum exists.

- "I have parkinson"
- "Stop shaking then"
Of course you have to ascend looks-wise first. But you don't have to be 7-8psl to slay.

If you are Hight-Tier Normie, NT, don't have to high standards (only Stacies) and play the numbers game, you can slay.

Of course you have to ascend looks-wise first. But you don't have to be 7-8psl to slay.

If you are Hight-Tier Normie, NT, don't have to high standards (only Stacies) and play the numbers game, you can slay.
yeah, come to say it right in front of my face :feelswah:

As many men have missed out on critical milestones in their youth, for whatever reason, their social development is likely crippled.

So, when dating a woman, say, post college, or even in the later years of college, you will find yourself talking and connecting with them. Being NT and all isn’t terribly difficult to do, but there’s a lingering feeling of disappointment.

You can try to find a foid who is exciting. But that’s rare.

Honestly, even pretending to be mature at some point will lead to a big life crisis at age 35 or something where you realize you missed out on so much and try to mingle with the youth.

Do you try to replicate this missed excitement with slaying?
You can’t date someone in high school anymore

You can bro, the girl I talk to now is 17 and was 16 when I got to knew her
Im 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
settle down w someone who isnt a hoe, a hooker or a bitch

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
settle down w someone who isnt a hoe, a hooker or a bitch
Well shit I was thinking to settle down with someone with AIDS and the clap :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
you literally dont they end up losing interest and break up with you, they always looking for the better option and someone not experienced is not gonna fill that void

Dont worry girls are still as imnature at 25 as they were at 16, they jjust hide it better but u will get it out if them in an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Dont worry girls are still as imnature at 25 as they were at 16, they jjust hide it better but u will get it out if them in an LTR
25 they seem so mature tbh

• JFL
This. Girls sound mature talking to guys they don't find attractive. Listen to what they sound like when they talk to a chad.

• +1
I have a date with 3 different girls on Thursday, Frieday and Monday respectively and honestly I've been thinking about the same thing: The immense dating experience between me and them and how to deal with that. Honestly, I'm just going to take @ConorMcgregor's advice and be low inhib and not caring much and also I'll just fake it till I make it ngl.

25 they seem so mature tbh
Theyre just talking shit. They are still as emotional as when they were 16, girls never change out of that.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother