how to debloat face without cutting?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Master
i am gonna turn 15 next month and I don't want to cut because I need a lot of food for muscle growth, height, growth and proper growth but I just noticed that my cheeks have become more bloated since when I was around 14.5 yrs old. it's not like my whole face is fat, my cheeks are just bloated, might be because of rice diet.

So, how do I debloat my face cheeks without cutting?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, aspiringexcel and Iasacrko
Surgery or u can temporarily debloat by drinking a lot of water for like 5 days I’m talking a lot then on the last day u drink very little water

By day 7 your face will be temporarily debloated isn’t permanent tho, such a thing for special occasions where u plan a week ahead and do it so you can look your best in that specific day

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, PotassiumMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Surgery or u can temporarily debloat by drinking a lot of water for like 5 days I’m talking a lot then on the last day u drink very little water

By day 7 your face will be temporarily debloated isn’t permanent tho, such a thing for special occasions where u plan a week ahead and do it so you can look your best in that specific day
yeah, I did think of having a surgery when I have enough money because most of asians are just supposed to have fat face cheeks because they eat too much rice, but it might also be baby fat.

In litres?

In litres?
Idk if there’s an exact amount but basically enough water that you’ll need to go piss every 10 minutes

The goal is by the time you start drinking less like let’s say you spend 5 days drinking a lot then the last day drink so little

It causes the access water in ur face to go away

Ik models do this a week before shoot to look more lean idk the science behind it tho I think it’s easy to find on google

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and PotassiumMaxxer
Idk if there’s an exact amount but basically enough water that you’ll need to go piss every 10 minutes

The goal is by the time you start drinking less like let’s say you spend 5 days drinking a lot then the last day drink so little

It causes the access water in ur face to go away

Ik models do this a week before shoot to look more lean idk the science behind it tho I think it’s easy to find on google
Got it, bookmarking

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
i am gonna turn 15 next month and I don't want to cut because I need a lot of food for muscle growth, height, growth and proper growth but I just noticed that my cheeks have become more bloated since when I was around 14.5 yrs old. it's not like my whole face is fat, my cheeks are just bloated, might be because of rice diet.

MIRIN THE FELIX PFP

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro and aspiringexcel
felixmaxxed hyunjin still mogs

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and nigkook
Straykids are subhuman shortcels that get migged brutally by ateez and nct
Brutal, Taeyong and San mog all stray kids to death except for hyunjin maybe

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and aspiringexcel

Face>Body by a lot dont fall for the redpill scam

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and justropemaxbro

-lower sodium and carb consumption
-higher potassium consumption

(Ideally should be a potassium:sodium ratio of 4:1 or more)

-drink 1-1.5 L of water on a daily basis with little deviation if you aren’t super active

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro

stop chinkmaxxing and eat normal foods , you dont have to cut of completely but lower sugar sodium and carbs
drink 3+ litres of water daily , and take potassium supplements after every meal

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
-lower sodium and carb consumption
-higher potassium consumption

(Ideally should be a potassium:sodium ratio of 4:1 or more)

-drink 1-1.5 L of water on a daily basis with little deviation if you aren’t super active
But low sodium will result in low iodine and low levels of thyroxine horomone

Its not possible

why does this work? and why not drink a lot all the time

But low sodium will result in low iodine and low levels of thyroxine horomone
Doesn’t matter for getting hollow cheeks, low sodium = less water retention in face

Doesn’t matter for getting hollow cheeks, low sodium = less water retention in face
If you have high thyroxine lvls you will automatically hv a good and fast metabolism to lose fat and hollow cheeks without living like a fucking oldcel who avoids salts and eat bland food

If you have high thyroxine lvls you will automatically hv a good and fast metabolism to lose fat and hollow cheeks without living like a fucking oldcel who avoids salts and eat bland food
Water retention and metabolism are not at all correlated

Most ppl are bloated due to eating a diet with high amounts of sodium, no matter what their thyroxine lvls are

maintance calories with high protein and high heathy fat and low carb diet