How to debloat fast without medication

Ttrsiens_594

Ttrsiens_594

Jestermaxxer
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
I've been trying everything by dieting getting as much potassium as I need but nothing seems to work, not even exercising, idk maybe my hyoid bone being high makes my face look so chubby but I need suggestions
 
  • +1
Reactions: rxcessed
cut sugar intake by a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ttrsiens_594
Debloating won't do much for your face unless you're like 13% BF or under. Optimal BF is to reach 10%. For debloating you need much more than just potassium. You need lots of fiber and a LOT of water. Good sleep helps, and, as you mentioned, exercise helps.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ttrsiens_594
30 min high intensivity cardio will debloat you for a few hours
 
Niggas be posting anything with the guide tag
 
I've been trying everything by dieting getting as much potassium as I need but nothing seems to work, not even exercising, idk maybe my hyoid bone being high makes my face look so chubby but I need suggestions
if ur above 12% bf u wont really see a dif
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
15
Views
163
bobbydamogger
bobbydamogger
softmaxed
Replies
12
Views
138
Sköll12
Sköll12
HTNfaggot
Replies
12
Views
156
ce10098
C
lexin
Replies
5
Views
68
kw3l
kw3l
HTNGOD
Replies
0
Views
30
HTNGOD
HTNGOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top