Debloat

lexin

lexin

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
4
I bought pure pottasium chloride but I have a question like do chloride and sodium work the same way like if am taking sodium and pottasium chloride would I stay bloated ?
 
U have to manage your sodium to potassium ratio. Keep it 1:2 so around 2,000mg of sodium per day and 4,000mg of potassium per day
 
  • +1
Reactions: idk8
U have to manage your sodium to potassium ratio. Keep it 1:2 so around 2,000mg of sodium per day and 4,000mg of potassium per day
What bout chloride should I care about it ?
 
What bout chloride should I care about it ?
Chloride is just a negative ion attached to the potassium, KCl, much like salt, NaCl. It's an electrolyte, but shouldn't be a problem.
 

Similar threads

antatrik
Replies
2
Views
43
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
softmaxed
Replies
12
Views
138
Sköll12
Sköll12
HTNfaggot
Replies
12
Views
143
ce10098
C
Ttrsiens_594
Replies
6
Views
60
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
apn8197
Replies
6
Views
145
apn8197
apn8197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top