How to decrease pfh (pfw) ?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Currently my pfl is 32mm and my shit pfh (or pfw whatever, vertical eye size) is 12mm when I don't squint. This seriously tickles me because if my eyes were vertically smaller I would have hunter eyes ; they're hooded, PCT, downward medial canthus, straight in shape, straight thick eyebrows with prominent browridge, pretty deep-set… And light blue in color at that.
But I have bad undereye support which gives me slight eye bags and this shit pfh. I know mewing / facepulling can move maxilla and cheekbones up so I expect to gain 1-1.2mm in pfh in a year or so but idk if it's cope.

I'm a poorcel btw and surgeries aren't easy to come by where I live, besides I would like to avoid doing surgeries if possible. So no blepharoplasty / lower eyelid retraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
just mew bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 6723
squint lightly

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 6723
there's not really much you can do non-surgically

you lack support, be it due to fat, muscle tone, or bone itself

fat grafts, implants, or bleph/retraction are all plausible but you don't have the money

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
there's not really much you can do non-surgically

you lack support, be it due to fat, muscle tone, or bone itself

fat grafts, implants, or bleph/retraction are all plausible but you don't have the money
Bone I'd say. Solutions that I know of would be blepharo, lower eyelid retraction or orbital rim implants but yeah it costs $$$. Can mewing or facepulling help with that, if only lightly, or is it cope ?

Bone I'd say. Solutions that I know of would be blepharo, lower eyelid retraction or orbital rim implants but yeah it costs $$$. Can mewing or facepulling help with that, if only lightly, or is it cope ?
cope

you might get a few mm but it won't really be noticeable

• +1
I really want to see those eyes cause i imagine David Gandy eyes from your description .

To decrease pfh you need first good support from bones so supraorbital and infraorbital rim implants , some custom version can decrease vertical height a lot. Then you need also hooding from fat so FAT grafts but you must be very careful also I have never seen outstanding results from this.
Also tissues - lower lid retraction.

cope

Ok thanks, crap. Taban does some magic tbh, just checked his website, but surgeries are kinda out of reach unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I
Ok thanks, crap. Taban does some magic tbh, just checked his website, but surgeries are kinda out of reach unfortunately.
I've heard some Turkish surgeons who do it for cheaper, but again, risky.

I really want to see those eyes cause i imagine David Gandy eyes from your description .

To decrease pfh you need first good support from bones so supraorbital and infraorbital rim implants , some custom version can decrease vertical height a lot. Then you need also hooding from fat so FAT grafts but you must be very careful also I have never seen outstanding results from this.
Also tissues - lower lid retraction.
Jfl having gandy eyes it's not on that level, they're not as straight but they're definitely above average imo.

Lightly squinting, the pic is taken several meters away with a professional camera and is unfrauded save for filmic grain and darker lightning (the blue is lighter in normal conditions):
670D2EF9 B4FD 49CE 94F9 65B67498B200

Not squinting, there could be lens distortion on that one tbh this one makes them look worse than they are :
IMG 0307

Jfl having gandy eyes it's not on that level, they're not as straight but they're definitely above average imo.

Lightly squinting, the pic is taken several meters away with a professional camera and is unfrauded save for filmic grain and darker lightning (the blue is lighter in normal conditions):
View attachment 757771

Not squinting, there could be lens distortion on that one tbh this one makes them look worse than they are :
View attachment 757775
Colton Haynes why are browsing this incel shithole?

• JFL
Colton Haynes why are browsing this incel shithole?
Lol the blackpill swallows everyone with no end in sight. Btw JFL at Colton Haynes this dude mogs my undereye support by a mile.

Lol the blackpill swallows everyone with no end in sight. Btw JFL at Colton Haynes this dude mogs my undereye support by a mile.
True but your eyes looks almost like his eyes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Matheus
cope

2 mm would make a lot of difference. My eyes lack in bone support too and they are pretty similiar to yours, but your colour is way better

• +1
2 mm would make a lot of difference. My eyes lack in bone support too and they are pretty similiar to yours, but your colour is way better
huh? I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I have dark brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Exactly. Right now my pfl/pfh ratio is 32/12 = 2,67 which is shit. 32/10 would make it 3.2 which is not slayer tier (3.5 is better) but very good already. You can see when I squint that my eyes look much much better with 2 mm less. Though the second photo is shit, gives me cuck eyes with higher set browridge and more UEE than I have.

• +1
Reactions: uranio
Exactly. Right now my pfl/pfh ratio is 32/12 = 2,67 which is shit. 32/10 would make it 3.2 which is not slayer tier (3.5 is better) but very good already. You can see when I squint that my eyes look much much better with 2 mm less. Though the second photo is shit, gives me cuck eyes with higher set browridge and more UEE than I have.
Yeah I see. I have pretty similar measures and I’m hard mewing and facepulling too but probably is cope

• +1
Do you plan to mew or do something about it ?
I’m doing every single shit that can improve under eye support. Eyes are my only good feature

• +1
I’m doing every single shit that can improve under eye support. Eyes are my only good feature
That's sad lol, IMO it's the most important area so that's already that. Do you facepull with your thumbs or an appliance ? For how long ? Have you noticed any change yet ? I'm curious tbh as I would also like to get slightly more prominent cheekbones and if facepulling works it's 2 in 1.

That's sad lol, IMO it's the most important area so that's already that. Do you facepull with your thumbs or an appliance ? For how long ? Have you noticed any change yet ? I'm curious tbh as I would also like to get slightly more prominent cheekbones and if facepulling works it's 2 in 1.

I do this 5-6 a days. No changes yet

• +1

I do this 5-6 a days. No changes yet

This was unbearable to watch with the music and all lmao but yeah I know about thumb facepulling. I was thinking about doing it with an appliance similar to CopeAndRope's https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-pull-your-maxilla-forward-definitive-guide.45691/ but idk what it's worth. Thumb facepulling seems less efficient and I've heard belt facepulling (kind of like he seems to do in the end) can screw your teeth.

I already have a wide palate and high cheekbones (though not very laterally grown) so idk why I have bad undereye support. Shit is weird. What got me into mewing / facepulling was threads like this one https://looksmax.org/threads/pfh-vertical-eye-height-has-decreased-by-1-03-mm-from-mewing.81690/ dude wasn't even hard mewing. This is some serious lifefuel for high pfh-cels.

• +1
Reactions: uranio