PFH (vertical eye height) has decreased by 1.03 mm from mewing

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
One measurement when measuring my mewing results i forgot about was PFH (distance from upper to lower lid) and i just measured it and it has decreased by 1.03 mm from slightly over a year of mewing. This is major lifefuel for me since my PFH was like 12mm (shitty) and now its slightly under 11. I hope these results continue, under eye support is my biggest singular looksmax by a mile. I made another thread but along with better overall undereye support the lid curvature also decreased

KEEP MEWING BOYOS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, incelslayer01, Lorsss and 1 other person
I just perma squint tbh

But good job anyways

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and retard
One measurement when measuring my mewing results i forgot about was PFH (distance from upper to lower lid) and i just measured it and it has decreased by 1.03 mm from slightly over a year of mewing. This is major lifefuel for me since my PFH was like 12mm (shitty) and now its slightly under 11. I hope these results continue, under eye support is my biggest singular looksmax by a mile. I made another thread but along with better overall undereye support the lid curvature also decreased

KEEP MEWING BOYOS
How do you even measure this?

• +1
Reactions: retard
How do you even measure this?
Pupil method.

Tbh thanks @retard for reminding me this method. Now i made my database with all psl7+ and their measurments.

• +1
Reactions: retard
I just perma squint tbh

But good job anyways
yes i perma squinch but not squint, but i only use it to further my decrease my PFH by like 1.5mm so it doenst look aspie, the mms are what matter though when it comes to this stuff though

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Pupil method.

Tbh thanks @retard for reminding me this method. Now i made my database with all psl7+ and their measurments.
Pupil method?

• +1
How hard and ho long do yoy mew a day ?

• +1
Pupil method?
Sorry i made mistake. Iris method. Average male iris is 11.77mm (with 0.23mm deviation) so you can easily measure other features from picture.

Suction hold like the fish face ?
no it just means I keep my tongue up using a suction force instead of constantly pushing up like hard mewing

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
mine did from eyebrow botox

Would it not be a better idea to use both a facepuller and a MARPE appliance? After those treatments, mewing should go easier either way so you'd get results more rapidly as well

Would it not be a better idea to use both a facepuller and a MARPE appliance? After those treatments, mewing should go easier either way so you'd get results more rapidly as well
probably but no my mom would probably disown me if she ever found/saw me using a facepuller and she randomly just goes through the house looking for random stuff for her to sell online jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@currycel123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Sorry i made mistake. Iris method. Average male iris is 11.77mm (with 0.23mm deviation) so you can easily measure other features from picture.
How do you measure this though? I've never heard of it.

How do you measure this though? I've never heard of it.
Take 11.77 and divide it by the length of the iris, and then the thing you want to find the length of, take the distance of it and multiply it by the number you first got from 11.77/iris length
And you will get the length of the new measurement in mm’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202