How to decrease prolactin on mk677

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Mk 677 currently being delivered to me, but ive read that it spikes prolactin and I prefer not getting bitch tits and erectile dysfunction.

How can I decrease prolactin without losing growth hormone benefits? As i have heard that vitamin b6 reduces gh aswell as dht.

I cant really find any good research other than "stay healthy" online and prescription prolactin blockers

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
:hnghn:Why do you care about such unimportant shit, reduce your inhibition. Mk 677 is an ultra safe normie drug for grannies, you haven't ordered some fucking DNP, tren or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, cumbutamoren and TeenAscender
:hnghn:Why do you care about such unimportant shit, reduce your inhibition. Mk 677 is an ultra safe normie drug for grannies, you haven't ordered some fucking DNP, tren or something
Already had gyno when i was younger. I dont want it to come back tbh.

Anyways, prolactin is a trash useless hormone which does nothing but bad. So its always good to kill it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and cumbutamoren
Just dont take it 2 months long but always take 3 - 4 days break

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
High dose P5P, best thing to do without using prescription or illicit medications. You should be aware thought that many things that decrease prolactin also decrease GH, since these two hormones are somewhat correlated

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I got gyno from mk677 unironically

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
High dose P5P, best thing to do without using prescription or illicit medications. You should be aware thought that many things that decrease prolactin also decrease GH, since these two hormones are somewhat correlated
Yeah, thats my main issue.

P5P decreases gh from what ive heard.

But i have heard that vitamin E decreases it aswell

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren and Deleted member 6423