How to deepen voice?

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
I run high T masc game but every time i speak people are like i didn't expect you to sound like that, I expected you to have a deeper voice. Is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and The Bleach Pill
I can vouch for the first thread, I have been doing it for a solid month and it works.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Deleted member 5912, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
I can vouch for the first thread, I have been doing it for a solid month and it works.
Is it dangerous at all? Been wanting to do it but have been kinda scared since ppl say that shit literally destroys your throat/vocal coards.

Is it dangerous at all? Been wanting to do it but have been kinda scared since ppl say that shit literally destroys your throat/vocal coards.
Not that I can tell, it's actually made my voice stronger in a sense down low. Just make sure you do it slowly and take breaks in the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and SexyMofo
primal screaming

Speak from your esophagus not your mouth

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Bleach Pill

• JFL
Throat sing regularly ded srs

you'll probably get throat cancer

you'll probably get throat cancer
" Alcohol can act as an irritant, especially in the mouth and throat. Cells that are damaged by the alcohol may try to repair themselves, which could lead to DNA changes that can be a step toward cancer " basically forcing your throat to repair itself increases chance of cancer holy shit idk if this is worth it

Voice deepening surgery for a few thousand.

• WTF