alexum
Bronze
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2026
- Posts
- 299
- Reputation
- 119
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ask a mod to delete them for u or delete ur acc
it is for sure possible u may have to pay unless u ask a chill modpretty sure its not possible, why do u ask
My account has been found by someone I know he’s chill I don’t think he will do anything but I just want to be safepretty sure its not possible, why do u ask
You can delete 5 threads for free.You gotta pay for it I think
oh alr thanks didnt know, ig unless u have a pretty big acc, pay or find a good mod its hard since those are rly ur only optionsit is for sure possible u may have to pay unless u ask a chill mod
Even ratings?You can delete 5 threads for free.
How do I do thatYou can delete 5 threads for free.
Yes, and with VIP you can delete threads in ratings too.Even ratings?
You have to contact a mod for that.How do I do that
as in ive heard from friends of mine whove had their posts wiped u only really have to pay if u have like 1k+ posts like hella maybe close to 10koh alr thanks didnt know, ig unless u have a pretty big acc, pay or find a good mod its hard since those are rly ur only options