How to delete your threads

pretty sure its not possible, why do u ask
 
You gotta pay for it I think
 
  • +1
Reactions: alexum
it is for sure possible u may have to pay unless u ask a chill mod
oh alr thanks didnt know, ig unless u have a pretty big acc, pay or find a good mod its hard since those are rly ur only options
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight
I think I’ll be fine he won’t say anything I hope and I’ll prob keep posting on this account just not as regularly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight
oh alr thanks didnt know, ig unless u have a pretty big acc, pay or find a good mod its hard since those are rly ur only options
as in ive heard from friends of mine whove had their posts wiped u only really have to pay if u have like 1k+ posts like hella maybe close to 10k

under 1k im sure a chill mod could wipe
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123

Similar threads

vyyavka
Replies
0
Views
14
vyyavka
vyyavka
kali_yuga88
Replies
0
Views
15
kali_yuga88
kali_yuga88
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
27
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
I
Replies
0
Views
10
IblameTheCode
I
tuyice
Replies
5
Views
61
tuyice
tuyice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top