how to develop hunter eyes? maybe flexing eye muscles

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
will bulking eye muscles and flexing all muscles around eyes develop 'hunter eyes' ? so my eyes look more like im squeezing even when im not?

i look damn hot when squezing but not gonna squeze all the time obviously lel

my eyes are too big right now but with squeezing they are hot

How is this done? Sounds dumb but what wouldn't we do

My eyes look better after waking up and cold showers because it makes them more hooded. Squeezing them tightly for a minute has a similar effect too but if you have bug eyes then upper eye filler is the way to go tbh. That and eyebrowmaxxing/mewing can work wonders

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
There is no non-surgical method to improve eye area.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
i doubt it, if anything you will increase the number of wrinkles around you eyes.

Be born with it. In reality what you say you're gonna do won't work.

Hunter eyes dependent on your eye socket shape. Injecting fillers on the flab above your eyelids can cover your eyelids more, but this will probably not look aesthetically pleasing.

Im not going for any surgery

I will try flexing all muscles around eyes for few days and will report back

i doubt it, if anything you will increase the number of wrinkles around you eyes.

bro you live off yours father wallet

>Im not going for any surgery

jsyk, injecting fillers is something easily done at home. You can learn how to in 2 weeks and do it on yourself easily.

The muscles around the eye will never give you hunter eyes, even if they hypertrophied. It's determined by your eye socket shape which is (realistically) unchangeable, even with surgery. Also squinting too much will give you crows feet at a young age.

>Im not going for any surgery

jsyk, injecting fillers is something easily done at home. You can learn how to in 2 weeks and do it on yourself easily.

The muscles around the eye will never give you hunter eyes, even if they hypertrophied. It's determined by your eye socket shape which is (realistically) unchangeable, even with surgery. Also squinting too much will give you crows feet at a young age.

lol at this theorycel 'its impossible!' then i will prove its possibl

so what ?

you are cancer to society living off naive father that has to derive pleasure from his son achieving education in life because he cant get it from his own

you are cancer to society living off naive father that has to derive pleasure from his son achieving education in life because he cant get it from his own
Lol nope. All of my friends get their rent paid by their parents.

lol at this theorycel 'its impossible!' then i will prove its possibl
Hooded eyes look good when the actual brow is hooding your eyelids, not when there is fat (or muscle covering it). Fat hooding is not aesthetic.

Just win the genetic lottery theory

Hooded eyes look good when the actual brow is hooding your eyelids, not when there is fat (or muscle covering it). Fat hooding is not aesthetic.
muscles is always aesthetic

muscles is always aesthetic
Muscles are not always aesthetic. Have you ever seen a "muscular" face? Bones are aesthetic on a face. Muscles that were never meant to hypertrophy will just end up looking like bloat/fat/diseased skin.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Muscles are not always aesthetic. Have you ever seen a "muscular" face? Bones are aesthetic on a face. Muscles that were never meant to hypertrophy will just end up looking like bloat/fat/diseased skin.
lol you are mongol