How to do sleep stretching

D

Deleted member 30959

Luminary
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Posts
8,686
Reputation
14,419
Its cope and it won't make you grow that much, regular stretching through the day will give you same results but don't expect anything more than 2inches max
 
Its cope and it won't make you grow that much, regular stretching through the day will give you same results but don't expect anything more than 2inches max
What is it tho
 
Its cope and it won't make you grow that much, regular stretching through the day will give you same results but don't expect anything more than 2inches max
2 inches is a whole standard deviation, 2 inches is a world of difference sometimes, but your right I personally wouldn't expect more then two inches, but two inches alone should be enough motive to do so
 
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 30959
2 inches is a whole standard deviation, 2 inches is a world of difference sometimes, but your right I personally wouldn't expect more then two inches, but two inches alone should be enough motive to do so
How do u do sleep stretching
 
2 inches is a whole standard deviation, 2 inches is a world of difference sometimes, but your right I personally wouldn't expect more then two inches, but two inches alone should be enough motive to do so
I did gain about 1.8 Inches after puberty but nothing more
 
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, yirma19 and Deleted member 30959
How do u do sleep stretching
you can either do through ankles or through pelvic brace, i use a pelvic brace, I attach some rubber bands and they pull me at the end of the bed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30959
you can either do through ankles or through pelvic brace, i use a pelvic brace, I attach some rubber bands and they pull me at the end of the bed
I only have ankle weights so what should i do?
 

Similar threads

Linus145.44
Replies
6
Views
56
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
38
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
troy_exe
Replies
8
Views
77
Kayobee
Kayobee
zon1x
Replies
2
Views
31
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
20
Linus145.44
Linus145.44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top