HOW TO DROP 20LBS IN 2 WEEKS: RETA FOR BROKE ASS NIGGAS (YOU'RE RETARDED IF YOU STAY FAT AFTER THIS)

jotunnr

jotunnr

The Infamous
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Posts
2,431
Reputation
4,178
To start the thread I'm an avid smoker. This guide requires smoking. If you don't smoke then fuck you

For the past week or two I've been on nothing but modafinil and Marlboro golds and it's GENUINELY suppressed my appetite so much to the point where I legit can't put any food in my mouth

Just the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach, I don't have any cravings at all either. I've had my favorite food and my favorite dessert and my favorite drinks put in front of me countless times and the thought of putting it in my mouth didn't linger for a MILLISECOND

I went from 73kgs to 68 in just the past 13 days alone, i can go around 3-4 days without eating anything at all, just smoking a couple cigarettes and popping 200mg of modafinil every 24 hours

I pop a bunch of grapes/fresh juice every once in a while to restore my glycogen so i don't pass out and supplement my micros and that's IT. Nothing else


This is very unethical and unhealthy and dangerous of course, and I'm not suggesting you do this so don't hold me accountable for anything

Good luck
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Resonant, indoaryanicmtn and 76.1
apprec
To start the thread I'm an avid smoker. This guide requires smoking. If you don't smoke then fuck you

For the past week or two I've been on nothing but modafinil and Marlboro golds and it's GENUINELY suppressed my appetite so much to the point where I legit can't put any food in my mouth

Just the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach, I don't have any cravings at all either. I've had my favorite food and my favorite dessert and my favorite drinks put in front of me countless times and the thought of putting it in my mouth didn't linger for a MILLISECOND

I went from 73kgs to 68 in just the past 13 days alone, i can go around 3-4 days without eating anything at all, just smoking a couple cigarettes and popping 200mg of modafinil every 24 hours

I pop a bunch of grapes/fresh juice every once in a while to restore my glycogen so i don't pass out and supplement my micros and that's IT. Nothing else


This is very unethical and unhealthy and dangerous of course, and I'm not suggesting you do this so don't hold me accountable for anything

Good luck
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jotunnr and Resonant
im 69 20 percent bf do i go dwon to 63
 
  • +1
Reactions: jotunnr and Resonant
Smoking kills
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: jotunnr

Similar threads

johntheslayer54
Replies
16
Views
107
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
griffagella
Replies
5
Views
35
griffagella
griffagella
N8Ascendz
Replies
9
Views
86
N8Ascendz
N8Ascendz
T
Replies
3
Views
40
Maxillury
Maxillury
Sensitive young ltn
Replies
0
Views
20
Sensitive young ltn
Sensitive young ltn

Users who are viewing this thread

  • currycel33
Back
Top