How to easily improve your confidece

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Go to a restaurant, a good restaurant, where couples go and sit there all alone and eat. Everyone will stare at you, "WHo the fuck is this weirdo?", "Is his gf invisible?" and if you feel uncomfortable then you are a weak motherfucker.

You have to sit there and EAT. Put the food above them, your tummy is more important than them. It's all about you, you are the king, king needs his meal.

It's all about not being subconfident to them. You have to tolerate it. As a man, you must have iron confidence no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 39, Nibba and 1 other person
this aint it chief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah,i will actually start following your advices soon,just waiting to adjust in uni and my ascension can begin

• +1
yeah,i will actually start following your advices soon,just waiting to adjust in uni and my ascension can begin

I will ascend you into a slayer

• +1
This requires no confidence.
But the idgaf attitude you are highlighting here is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
This requires no confidence.
But the idgaf attitude you are highlighting here is good.

Not giving a fuck should not just be an attitude. It shouldt be YOUR DEFAULT STATE TO THE POINT OYU DON'T DO IT CONSIOUSLY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Deleted member 39
Not giving a fuck should not just be an attitude. It shouldt be YOUR DEFAULT STATE TO THE POINT OYU DON'T DO IT CONSIOUSLY.

I agree completely. Looksmax + dont give a fuck, only give a fuck about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Deleted member 209
What the fuck is this shit.

• +1
  • +1
Good advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
Go to a restaurant, a good restaurant, where couples go and sit there all alone and eat. Everyone will stare at you, "WHo the fuck is this weirdo?", "Is his gf invisible?" and if you feel uncomfortable then you are a weak motherfucker.

You have to sit there and EAT. Put the food above them, your tummy is more important than them. It's all about you, you are the king, king needs his meal.

It's all about not being subconfident to them. You have to tolerate it. As a man, you must have iron confidence no matter what.
"who the fuck is this freak why is he talking to himself?"
normie dining jfl

• +1
"who the fuck is this freak why is he talking to himself?"
normie dining jfl

If you are subconfident then you admit you are a weak motherfuker

• +1

I can't comprehend why you should feel uncomfortable.. or if it is even possible to feel uncomfortable. Do people really care that much about others?

• +1
I can't comprehend why you should feel uncomfortable.. or if it is even possible to feel uncomfortable. Do people really care that much about others?

Yes, people care about everything you do you are alwasy the center of attention if you dont have someone by your side

• +1
Yes, people care about everything you do you are alwasy the center of attention if you dont have someone by your side

I dont give a fuck about anyone and other people are prolly like that too. Thinking you're the center of attention makes you do 2 things: Shy away or entertaining people.

Just don't give a fuxk is the most legit advice tbh

• +1