[Method] How to easily improve your confidece

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Go to a restaurant, a good restaurant, where couples go and sit there all alone and eat. Everyone will stare at you, "WHo the fuck is this weirdo?", "Is his gf invisible?" and if you feel uncomfortable then you are a weak motherfucker.

You have to sit there and EAT. Put the food above them, your tummy is more important than them. It's all about you, you are the king, king needs his meal.

It's all about not being subconfident to them. You have to tolerate it. As a man, you must have iron confidence no matter what.

badromance

badromance

Banned
yeah,i will actually start following your advices soon,just waiting to adjust in uni and my ascension can begin

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Go to a restaurant, a good restaurant, where couples go and sit there all alone and eat. Everyone will stare at you, "WHo the fuck is this weirdo?", "Is his gf invisible?" and if you feel uncomfortable then you are a weak motherfucker.

You have to sit there and EAT. Put the food above them, your tummy is more important than them. It's all about you, you are the king, king needs his meal.

It's all about not being subconfident to them. You have to tolerate it. As a man, you must have iron confidence no matter what.
"who the fuck is this freak why is he talking to himself?"
normie dining jfl

X

x69

?????? ????

I can't comprehend why you should feel uncomfortable.. or if it is even possible to feel uncomfortable. Do people really care that much about others?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I can't comprehend why you should feel uncomfortable.. or if it is even possible to feel uncomfortable. Do people really care that much about others?

Yes, people care about everything you do you are alwasy the center of attention if you dont have someone by your side

X

x69

?????? ????
Yes, people care about everything you do you are alwasy the center of attention if you dont have someone by your side

I dont give a fuck about anyone and other people are prolly like that too. Thinking you're the center of attention makes you do 2 things: Shy away or entertaining people.

Just don't give a fuxk is the most legit advice tbh