How to eat properly to maximize looksmax potential?

PrisonMike

PrisonMike

Analytical Looksmaxxer
Diet can be the secret to skinmaxing, motivationmaxing, heightmaxing, bodymaxing, and many things. Think about it. Your development is a function of what you eat and what you do. Therefore, what you eat should be analyzed carefully. Diet can also potentially ensure your mewing results are maximized.

There are a lot of differing views on the best diet. However, to looksmax, you ought to ensure that your body is not deficient on any micro (vitamins, minerals, etc.) and macros (protein, fats, carbs). So how do you begin to understand the vast knowledge -that often seems conflicting- out there?

For starters, the IM (Institute of Medicine) sets RDAs (Recommended Dietary Allowances) for all the nutrients you need. They base their RDA levels on research. However, it is still very difficult to look at all the research papers they publish and come up with a diet that suits you on your journey to looksmaxing. This is where the USDA (Department of Agriculture) and HHS (Department of Health and Human Services) come into play. Every 5 years, a group of the best scientists form an Advisory committee and they perform systematic reviews, review of existing systematic reviews, and data analyses. Then, they submit an advisory report to the USDA and HHS. At the end of this long process, they publish a Dietary Guideline. In other words, they condense all the best knowledge, research, and analysis into an easy to read ~100-page guideline so you don't have to do the research yourself. The 2015-2020 Dietary Guideline contains just about everything you need to know. Not only that, but I will summarize it for you so you don't have to read it.

Step 1) Calories:
Are you trying to gain or lose weight? The only thing that will affect that is the number of calories you consume. Period. You can start by trying to understand how many calories you already consume. You can use apps like (myFitnessPal) to track the foods you eat. The app is free and super easy to use. They have barcode scanners and a huge database of many foods that you can pick from. It tracks the number of nutrients you consume, whether it satisfies your needs based on the RDAs I talked about earlier, and allows you to log your weight.
The amount of weight you gain or lose is based on how many excess or deficient calories you are left with at the end of the day. For example, if you ate 2400 calories and burned out 2000, those extra 400 calories will be stored as fat. So, how many calories should you consume? It's hard to tell.
You need to figure out your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). It's how many calories you burn in 24 hours if you did nothing but sit. And then based on your activity levels and desired weight, set your calorie count. You can use the following calculator that does most of that for you.

Step 2) Food:
In the 2015-2020 Dietary guideline, they give you the recommended amounts of cups, ounces, tablespoons, etc. you have to eat of every food group to satisfy the RDAs. There are three main diets to pick from (Basic US-style, Mediterranean, and Vegetarian). Let's look at the US-style diet. On page 80 of the 2015-2020 Dietary Guideline, they set out all those recommendations based on your desired calorie level. For example, if you want to consume 2600 calories and meet all your RDAs, you have to eat: 3.5 cups of vegetables, 2 cups of fruits, 9 ounces of grains, 3 cups of Dairy, 6.5 ounces of protein foods, and 34g of oil. Some of these are further broken down by food group. This allows you to pick from the foods you like while making sure that you meet all your RDAs. On top of that, if you track those foods with myFitnessPal, you can double-check that you are meeting your RDAs.

Step 3) Staying Healthy (Optional)
If you want to stay healthy, you can follow the key recommendations set out in the guidelines.
The key recommendations are:
  • Consume less than 10 percent of calories per day from added sugars
  • Consume less than 10 percent of calories per day from saturated fats
  • Consume less than 2300 mg per day of Sodium
  • Limit Alcohol up to two drinks per day for men and one for women
myFitnessPal also tracks those for you so you don't have to.

Step 4) Bodybuilding:
Those RDAs are for the average person. If you are bodybuilding, you need to consume a lot of protein. Ignore the RDAs on protein and instead consume anything above 0.6 grams per pound of body weight. If you weigh 150 lbs, eat more than 80 g of protein every day (this is all within your calorie count you set in step 1).
For bodybuilding supplements, the National Institute of Health has done the research on that. This NIH website has everything you need to know about all the supplements you need to take. Basically, just take protein powder and Creatine, and citrulline malate for pre-workout.

Following a proper diet has many positive effects. I'll list some of them:
  • If you suffer from mid-day laziness or getting tired at random times of the day, it is most likely due to your diet. If you eat a lot of refined carbs, it can mess up your insulin levels. Stick to eating whole-grain carbs to prevent that.
  • Over the long run, you are less likely to be diabetic or develop many kinds of cancer.
  • You will stay healthy and young

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: flexdyll, john788, BeestungLipsTheory and 44 others
dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Niksy, pentamogged9000, YabadiDabado and 14 others
Chad never heard of this and slays always rmeember this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lestoa, Deleted member 51465, breadmaxxer and 58 others
Chad never heard of this and slays always rmeember this
bruh I have lost the number of threads I have seen you post shit like "chad doesnt do this, chad never heard of, chad *some other bullshit* and he is still slaying" why dont you just go to .co?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, breadmaxxer, Detective and 32 others
I tried a dozen diets and the best one is intermittent fasting with a 5-3 hour daily eating window, vitamins, plant based whole foods, wild shrimp, oysters, goat cheese or sheep cheese, and pasture raised eggs. Beef, pork and chicken are high in hormones and antibiotics, and come from animals that take huge disgusting shits.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nero III, xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
bruh I have lost the number of threads I have seen you post shit like "chad doesnt do this, chad never heard of, chad *some other bullshit* and he is still slaying" why dont you just go to .co?
Im no defeatist cuck plus most threads are useless or gives insignificant smv boosts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
  • :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, zelkxd, Pajeetsingh and 2 others
@Halotestin This is based on decades of peer-reviewed research that was analyzed by many top tier scientists. Whatever research you have in mind would ultimately lead to the conclusions you see in this post.

• +1
Reactions: Nero III, Deleted member 4562 and PYT
didnt read when he mentioned mewing results

cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
@Halotestin This is based on decades of peer-reviewed research that was analyzed by many top tier scientists. Whatever research you have in mind would ultimately lead to the conclusions you see in this post.
Bullshit meanwhile the French's eat much more sat fats than Americans yet have much lower heart disease rate

Several studies state that high sodium barely increases your heart pressure and it have lots of benefits that looksmaxers desire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, mug, Patient A and 1 other person
Read the study you linked @Halotestin
Therefore, current dietary sodium intake guidelines have been revised since the IOM reported that there was no clear benefit or harm of sodium restriction to less than 100 mmol/24 h in 2013.
They literally talk about the dietary guidelines I mentioned in this post. As I said, the dietary guidelines is the summation of all the research you will find online.

• +1
Read the study you linked @Halotestin

They literally talk about the dietary guidelines I mentioned in this post. As I said, the dietary guidelines is the summations of all the research you will find online.
Yet the conclusion from the study is that sodium have benefits and the debate continues

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Patient A
@Halotestin I never said to not consume Sodium. Sodium is very important for bodily functions. All I said was to limit it to less than 2300 mg per day.

• +1
Didn't read

Just be lean. If you're still ugly get surgery.

That's literally it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anactualdude, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
Cringe at the replies.

Threads of that kind are the best.
Informative, quantitative, but most importantly: Easily applicable to an actul daily routine.

People are actually going to implement all of this with very little effort, instead of feasting on mental masturbation.

But nah, fuck the easy, locally available compounds, instead let me just order dozends of trivial vitamins and supplements I have never heard before.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, Nero III, Pawye and 16 others
@SayNoToRotting Thanks for the kind words. I am just amazed at the 'Chad never heard of this and still slays', etc. What these statements fail to realize is that chad had an upbringing where he probably consumed good foods and played good sports that maximized his growth potential. Without understanding the science behind what got him to properly develop, we would never be able to strive for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Nero III, ascension!, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others
smh At the fucking low IQcels in this thread. This thread was informative and pretty high effort but of course we still got the one fag saying the unoriginal, an overused “muh Chad” cope.

Diet is incredibly important for looksmaxxing (skin, body, gut microbiome, anti-aging, etc.), you autists need to fucking realize this. Been trying to figure out the right diet recently (I want to eat in a caloric surplus, hit all my macros but eat healthy as well and do IF), so this was really helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Pawye, ascension!, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others
Diet can be the secret to skinmaxing, motivationmaxing, heightmaxing, bodymaxing, and many things. Think about it. Your development is a function of what you eat and what you do. Therefore, what you eat should be analyzed carefully. Diet can also potentially ensure your mewing results are maximized.

There are a lot of differing views on the best diet. However, to looksmax, you ought to ensure that your body is not deficient on any micro (vitamins, minerals, etc.) and macros (protein, fats, carbs). So how do you begin to understand the vast knowledge -that often seems conflicting- out there?

For starters, the IM (Institute of Medicine) sets RDAs (Recommended Dietary Allowances) for all the nutrients you need. They base their RDA levels on research. However, it is still very difficult to look at all the research papers they publish and come up with a diet that suits you on your journey to looksmaxing. This is where the USDA (Department of Agriculture) and HHS (Department of Health and Human Services) come into play. Every 5 years, a group of the best scientists form an Advisory committee and they perform systematic reviews, review of existing systematic reviews, and data analyses. Then, they submit an advisory report to the USDA and HHS. At the end of this long process, they publish a Dietary Guideline. In other words, they condense all the best knowledge, research, and analysis into an easy to read ~100-page guideline so you don't have to do the research yourself. The 2015-2020 Dietary Guideline contains just about everything you need to know. Not only that, but I will summarize it for you so you don't have to read it.

Step 1) Calories:
Are you trying to gain or lose weight? The only thing that will affect that is the number of calories you consume. Period. You can start by trying to understand how many calories you already consume. You can use apps like (myFitnessPal) to track the foods you eat. The app is free and super easy to use. They have barcode scanners and a huge database of many foods that you can pick from. It tracks the number of nutrients you consume, whether it satisfies your needs based on the RDAs I talked about earlier, and allows you to log your weight.
The amount of weight you gain or lose is based on how many excess or deficient calories you are left with at the end of the day. For example, if you ate 2400 calories and burned out 2000, those extra 400 calories will be stored as fat. So, how many calories should you consume? It's hard to tell.
You need to figure out your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). It's how many calories you burn in 24 hours if you did nothing but sit. And then based on your activity levels and desired weight, set your calorie count. You can use the following calculator that does most of that for you.

Step 2) Food:
In the 2015-2020 Dietary guideline, they give you the recommended amounts of cups, ounces, tablespoons, etc. you have to eat of every food group to satisfy the RDAs. There are three main diets to pick from (Basic US-style, Mediterranean, and Vegetarian). Let's look at the US-style diet. On page 80 of the 2015-2020 Dietary Guideline, they set out all those recommendations based on your desired calorie level. For example, if you want to consume 2600 calories and meet all your RDAs, you have to eat: 3.5 cups of vegetables, 2 cups of fruits, 9 ounces of grains, 3 cups of Dairy, 6.5 ounces of protein foods, and 34g of oil. Some of these are further broken down by food group. This allows you to pick from the foods you like while making sure that you meet all your RDAs. On top of that, if you track those foods with myFitnessPal, you can double-check that you are meeting your RDAs.

If you want to stay healthy, you can follow the key recommendations set out in the guidelines.

Step 4) Bodybuilding:
Those RDAs are for the average person. If you are bodybuilding, you need to consume a lot of protein. Ignore the RDAs on protein and instead consume anything above 0.6 grams per pound of body weight. If you weigh 150 lbs, eat more than 80 g of protein every day (this is all within your calorie count you set in step 1).
For bodybuilding supplements, the National Institute of Health has done the research on that. This NIH website has everything you need to know about all the supplements you need to take. Basically, just take protein powder and Creatine, and citrulline malate for pre-workout.

• If you suffer from mid-day laziness or getting tired at random times of the day, it is most likely due to your diet. If you eat a lot of refined carbs, it can mess up your insulin levels. Stick to eating whole-grain carbs to prevent that.
  • Over the long run, you are less likely to be diabetic or develop many kinds of cancer.
Get the 4hour body!!

I tried a dozen diets and the best one is intermittent fasting with a 5-3 hour daily eating window, vitamins, plant based whole foods, wild shrimp, oysters, goat cheese or sheep cheese, and pasture raised eggs. Beef, pork and chicken are high in hormones and antibiotics, and come from animals that take huge disgusting shits.

Intermittent Fasting is legit for staying lean and healthy. Fill the feeding window with high quality fats and some good carbs and veggies. Really go for high quality HIGH NUTRIENTS and less volume is the key for a quality life.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, Deleted member 3202 and yellowasian
will read later

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, PrisonMike and wasted
dn read but its chicken ummm rice then some more chicken and rice then some rice with a side of chicken then some vegtables with sliced up chicken and a sprinkle of rice , thats the ideal diet for a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, karbo and PrisonMike
The vertical diet is great for bb/ is a decent diet for overall performance as it priorities micronutrients , check it OP

You can't effectively gymmaxx and leanmaxx at the same time unless you're on high doses of steroids, so you have to pick one. Getting very lean early on will help your face, but your body will look as bad a starving african child, so it's much better to bulk up and gain 30 lbs of muscle before cutting to a low body fat, even if it takes 3 years, you'll look a lot better than if you cut with no muscle mass.

Two months back this faggot made a thread complaining this site is useless because no one looksmax. I remember him because he ask for tdlr on a steroid thread that took me not even 2 minutes to read also in the best of the best. It made me really angry to see shitters like him posting his shit comments on good threads.
@balding17yomanletcel hang yourself

• +1
Only eat raw foods to make your eyes blue

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux and PrisonMike
Whilst gaining/losing weight does actually come down to calories in/calories out, we should also be realistic and acknowledge that the type of food you eat does matter. Eating more carbs will make you eat more overall as opposed to protein. Eating fast food will allow you to bulk, but it's not ideal. Etc, etc. If you really want to take the reigns on your nutrition, you have to understand everything about it very well.

I myself will continue to stay away from "official" nutritional/diet guidelines. These are the same types of guidelines that encourage you to eat a bunch of carbohydrate foods and tell you to eat breakfast. All of this is the complete opposite of superior diets such as the Mediterranean ones. But of course, that doesn't line up with industrial interests, so all these food companies will continue to lobby the government and health agencies to push terrible shit like this .

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, PYT and Lux
Over if you have to learn how to mew. If your face is properly developed you mew automatically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I don't condone this place in the " best of the best " because it's wrong about saturated fats

They shouldn't be restricted to 10% (like op said) and fat soluble vitamins can be found only in fat (Vitamin A, D, E, K).

Screenshot 20200926 125251 Chrome

So restricting fats is actually counter-productive from an looksmaxing perspective, and defeats the title of OP

@Sergeant @her @Kingkellz @Lorsss @Master

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, boohooga, AscendingHero and 5 others
Good distribution of macro's
Variaton
Many vitamines and minerals
Much fiber
Much water
High quality food
Ignore too much sugar or fastfood
Limit caffein

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I don't condone this place in the " best of the best " because it's wrong about saturated fats

They shouldn't be restricted to 10% (like op said) and fat soluble vitamins can be found only in fat (Vitamin A, D, E, K).

View attachment 694406

So restricting fats is actually counter-productive from an looksmaxing perspective, and defeats the title of OP

Good catch. I didn't even notice that. Fats are very important in many ways, especially in relation to what I talked about.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

View attachment 694406

The guide says to restrict saturated fats. Unsaturated fats like polyunsaturated and monounsaturated are not restricted. In fact, they are part of the RDAs that you have to meet.

Low GI carbmaxx or death

The guide says to restrict saturated fats. Unsaturated fats like polyunsaturated and monounsaturated are not restricted. In fact, they are part of the RDAs that you have to meet.
Cholesterol is a myth
Enough protein VS insufficent
Protein je bitan
Veganism is manipulation
How much protein do you need
What plants need
Vitamin A deficency
Screenshot 20200902 042622 YouTube 01

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 15305 and PrisonMike
SFA (Saturated Fats) are very important for Testosterone production, whether you eat low fat or higher fat, SFA are the best kinds of fats.
Avoid vegetable oils and foods fried in vegetable oil at all costs.

Chads eat steak.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, AscendingHero and Deleted member 9511
Step 1) Bulk up to 15-20% body fat while gaining muscle (4 lb gain per month = 2lb muscle and 2 lb fat)
Step 2) Maintain 15-20% body fat while gaining muscle until you completely fill out your frame (requires 3 years of hard training)
Step 3) Cut down to 10% body fat to reveal ab definition, vascularity and to get a chiseled jawline.
Step 4) Get on Tinder with mostly shirtless pics around the beach or the lake
Step 5) Slay

After only 1 year of hard training, you can usually be muscular enough to slay on tinder. But to maximize looksmax potential, it would be 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mewcoper, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
How to eat properly? Easy, just eat until you almost have to puke. @rightfulcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman
ikr. Sure, chad doesn't need to do this but he could benefit from it too

• +1

Step 1) Calories:

Step 2) Food:

Step 4) Bodybuilding:

I eat raw pussy and asian ass everyday and now I look like Jordan Barrett

jk, good post OP but it is pretty much water if you are following a already healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and MrGlutton