How to eat to get lean: Fiber is everything

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If you're struggling to get lean, closely monitor your fiber intake. Today was a legit perfect example for me, I had a total of 80g dietary fiber and 164g protein, total calories at 2400 and I had to stuff myself to get it in because I need to reach at least 0.8 protein/pound of bodyweight. Eating like this would be easy even on 1800-2000 jfl

Of course I'm adapted to eating fiber so take it easy at first unless you want to get stomachaches and terrible shits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Fiber

:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mint, rockndogs, SikKunt and 3 others
fibers me

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius and OOGABOOGA
Make sure to drink plenty of water too. If you aren't already. High fiber + not enough water will cause horrible constipation.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yohimbine makes you feel full on less than 1000 calories a day. Especially if you split your dosage by taking some in the morning and again in the afternoon. Don't take it at night because you wont be able to sleep.

I'm on it right now and this is the first time since childhood where I felt I had to force myself to eat. I basically ate despite not being hungry because I needed to get my required protein.

Quality of Fiber is more important than Quantity of Fiber. What Fibers do you supplement with?

How many g of fiber a day is optimal?

Yohimbine makes you feel full on less than 1000 calories a day. Especially if you split your dosage by taking some in the morning and again in the afternoon. Don't take it at night because you wont be able to sleep.

I'm on it right now and this is the first time since childhood where I felt I had to force myself to eat. I basically ate despite not being hungry because I needed to get my required protein.
Which brand did you get?

Last edited:
Youre eating twice the avg protein intake,seems more important than the fiber

If you're struggling to get lean, closely monitor your fiber intake. Today was a legit perfect example for me, I had a total of 80g dietary fiber and 164g protein, total calories at 2400 and I had to stuff myself to get it in because I need to reach at least 0.8 protein/pound of bodyweight. Eating like this would be easy even on 1800-2000 jfl

Of course I'm adapted to eating fiber so take it easy at first unless you want to get stomachaches and terrible shits.
diarrhoeamaxxing

Fiber is good, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking retard and doesn't know how fiber supports good gut health

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 3195, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Fiber is good, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking retard and doesn't know how fiber supports good gut health

Of course its good lol, it's in some of the healthiest foods in the world

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 685

its all about FACE

not some fucking macros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fuck this nigga tell me how to cycle piracetam

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
diarrhoeamaxxing
I haven't had diarrhea since I was a teen-ager. I'm legit convinced this forum just pulls their opinions out of their ass regardless of scientific consensus

I haven't had diarrhea since I was a teen-ager. I'm legit convinced this forum just pulls their opinions out of their ass regardless of scientific consensus

ive had it going no carb. ate greek food (chicken + salad) and shit diarrhea like no tomorrow for 4 days. theres a lot of mechanisms that can cause it lol

• +1
Fiber is a total meme and it has no place in a human diet. It does enormous damage to the gut evidenced in the sheer number of vegans with digestive issues, and it's probably implicated in all sorts of illnesses too such is the importance of the gut. The reason it gets recommended so much is because the modern crap people eat would result in diarrhoea without it. If you eat a decent diet you don't need any fiber and your digestion will be 1000% better.

I don't know why so many brainwashed people convince themselves that being bloated and gassy all day is healthy, or that it's normal to either go to the toilet 5 times a day like vegans, or be constipated all week. And they have the nerve to lie and tell you that meat causes constipation??? Clown world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xanny and Deleted member 685

lol i didn't expect this from you
Of course its good lol, it's in some of the healthiest foods in the world

Jfl
jfl healthiest because they're so full of vitamins, minerals right? name the fucking nutrients dickhead

jfl healthiest because they're so full of vitamins, minerals right? name the fucking nutrients dickhead

the irony of having a bodybuilder as your avatar, and bodybuilding including fiber as staple for contest prep.

low IQ

bodybuilding including fiber as staple for contest prep.
wtf?
"Back in the Golden Era of Bodybuilding, supplements were slim and eating was mostly real foods. But how did the Pros still get massive muscle gains? Re-live the Muscle Beach memories and discover secrets from the glory days of Bodybuilding below!

Back in the Golden Era of Bodybuilding, supplements were slim and eating was mostly real foods. There were vitamins, proteins and a few other supplements but nothing advanced as it is today. Even though it was the way it was, we were able to make good gains in training and set the stage for some of the greatest bodies in the world.
We based our meals on meat, eggs and cheese. Sounds a little heavy and boring, but it worked. Lean red meat was popular, as it not only added size but strength as well. Chicken was number two on the list but today is number one. Red meat is blamed for heart attacks and hardening of the arteries, which is called cholesterol today.
Our standard breakfast was hamburger patty, whole eggs and cottage cheese. Using the whole egg was preferred as the fat in the yolk was used for energy and not stored as fat. Cottage cheese was a perfect source of protein and also calcium.
Back then I used a Presto Burger, which was a slim, black electric unit big enough to compress one hamburger patty and cook both sides in a minute. This was a handy cooking tool to have in the kitchen. I've looked for years to get one, but they don't exist anymore. They've been replaced by the George Foreman grill, which is way too bulky.
The idea then was to eat large amounts of protein and fats and small amounts of carbs. This was not only a muscle building diet but fat cutting as well, and it worked!
Fad diets came and went, as well as the Atkins diet, which is basically the same diet that the bodybuilders came up with long before Atkins. However, no one is going to listen to us, as we were freaks and people thought if they'd eat that way, they'd get huge muscles. We all wish it were that easy.
"

By Ric Drasin

You're a fucking idiot if you think fiber is necessary for anything in the body, it just bloats you LOL.

100g of fiber is 100g of pure sex appeal

wtf?
"Back in the Golden Era of Bodybuilding, supplements were slim and eating was mostly real foods. But how did the Pros still get massive muscle gains? Re-live the Muscle Beach memories and discover secrets from the glory days of Bodybuilding below!

Back in the Golden Era of Bodybuilding, supplements were slim and eating was mostly real foods. There were vitamins, proteins and a few other supplements but nothing advanced as it is today. Even though it was the way it was, we were able to make good gains in training and set the stage for some of the greatest bodies in the world.
We based our meals on meat, eggs and cheese. Sounds a little heavy and boring, but it worked. Lean red meat was popular, as it not only added size but strength as well. Chicken was number two on the list but today is number one. Red meat is blamed for heart attacks and hardening of the arteries, which is called cholesterol today.
Our standard breakfast was hamburger patty, whole eggs and cottage cheese. Using the whole egg was preferred as the fat in the yolk was used for energy and not stored as fat. Cottage cheese was a perfect source of protein and also calcium.
Back then I used a Presto Burger, which was a slim, black electric unit big enough to compress one hamburger patty and cook both sides in a minute. This was a handy cooking tool to have in the kitchen. I've looked for years to get one, but they don't exist anymore. They've been replaced by the George Foreman grill, which is way too bulky.
The idea then was to eat large amounts of protein and fats and small amounts of carbs. This was not only a muscle building diet but fat cutting as well, and it worked!
Fad diets came and went, as well as the Atkins diet, which is basically the same diet that the bodybuilders came up with long before Atkins. However, no one is going to listen to us, as we were freaks and people thought if they'd eat that way, they'd get huge muscles. We all wish it were that easy.
"

By Ric Drasin

You're a fucking idiot if you think fiber is necessary for anything in the body, it just bloats you LOL.

how the fuck does that prove anything? lmfao. there are 2 types of fibre, only 1 absorbs water.

bodybuilders are bigger and more shredded now retard

low iq af, stop quoting me please

wtf?

"

By Ric Drasin

fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Just watch the video. Fiber cured my gut and virginity.

• +1

No fiber for your nose.

Ye they also look pregnant you utter semen guzzling fucking twat cunt

lmao fuck off idiot no one cares about your misinformed OPINION on this site, go fuck some sheep or something.
ooga booga

Personal experience, but I was a skinny fat beta bloated faggot on high carb high fiber, couldn’t build any muscle while weight training for 3 years. I instantly started building muscle after switching to drinking a gallon of raw milk a day + eating organs, eggs and fish but I remained fatty, think I even gained some fat actually so I was kinda bloatmaxxed. Not aesthetic but it made me look badass ngl. I switched to no carb for a while (carnivore without dairy) and got lean af though, and a lot of people have similar experiences to me, going high fiber seems useless honestly, unless you wanna have digestive issues. Also side note, I stopped drinking water after high fiber, so that could’ve contributed too