how to eliminate superstitious thinking ocd

registerfasterusing

registerfasterusing

Rehi!👋😾
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Posts
27,963
Reputation
49,679
T
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
i wouldnt know, try to find secular reasons for the questions you face. every thought has to have spun off from a question and so on
 
  • +1
Reactions: registerfasterusing
i wouldnt know, try to find secular reasons for the questions you face. every thought has to have spun off from a question and so on
its a rhetorical question I guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbnormalAfrican
its a rhetorical question I guess
what are the questions like ? We're humans even those of us alienated from other humans.

figuring the characteristics they share can help you find more about yourself and the world you interpret and so on
 
  • +1
Reactions: registerfasterusing
what are the questions like ? We're humans even those of us alienated from other humans.

figuring the characteristics they share can help you find more about yourself and the world you interpret and so on
well I feel like if I say something good then something bad will happen and vice versa
 
ocd is caused by a lingering fear

one usually does the compulsion to avoid facing an imaginary consequence

identify what that is and destroy the imaginary fear with either logic or humor
 
  • +1
Reactions: registerfasterusing
ocd is caused by a lingering fear

ones usually does the compulsion to avoid facing an imaginary consequence

identify what that is and destroy the imaginary fear with either logic or humor
not easy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
well I feel like if I say something good then something bad will happen and vice versa
well something good and something bad will happen the more you live so its best to just embrace it or interpret it so that the good becomes the good. An example would be a body builder interpreting his pain as a good as it will make his body more aesthetic henceforth making it good and so on
 
  • +1
Reactions: registerfasterusing
what is the imaginary punishment for failing a compulsion in your mind

is it tied to religion, strong personal beliefs, or something similar
I guess it would be personal beliefs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae

Similar threads

Mecha-Man
Replies
0
Views
15
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
registerfasterusing
Replies
6
Views
46
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
NotCerceus
Replies
0
Views
33
NotCerceus
NotCerceus
AutistKhan
Replies
9
Views
47
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top